Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savita Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savita GuptaYour feedback matters!
After Appendices surgery wife stay at she's mother house. Then 3.5 months later My wife came my home in 4th June 17. She's last period date was 26th May 17. After she's came we do sex 1st weeks regular night & 2nd week she told me very pain feel in her both breast specially nipples area. Date of 26th June 17 she's miss her period date first. After that we test pregnancy by Kit and its come positive. Now She was 15 days pregnant. Its possible or not? I have some Q. In my mind. Please clear it. Our Married life was 2.5 years.
Hello. My question is about my wife she suffering urine infection actually I'm staying away from my family because of my job. and we have sex 15 day once in a month Tell me the solution..
I am 32 years old and I have thyroid and pcod and I have to reduce 15 kgs weight. How to reduce weight faster.
I am 9 weeks pregnant 24 year old my hba1c is 5.6 am called diabetic or how to manage with medicine or diet what I have to do .I am worried fbs and pp bs are normal.
Hi mam. Good morning. Drinking luke water with lemon drops in empty stomach morning. Will it affect getting pregnant.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The Ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Fatigue is a common complaint amongst middle aged people. It is mostly seen in people who have refrained from physical activity or working out for long. This being said, there are a host of other diseases where fatigue acts as the most prominent symptom. Some major diseases where fatigue is involved are anemia, heart diseases, thyroid and diabetes. If you are feeling exhausted or worn out even after a good night’s sleep, it is time to consult your doctor. Here are a few tips that can help you in managing fatigue in the early stage:
- Review your existing medication: Get your doctor to check your medication to ensure that the fatigue is not a result of your existing medicine. Doctors often change the medication for any side effects such as this. It is also advised not to take additional medicine to counter fatigue.
- Start moving: Studies show that physical activity greatly boosts the level of energy in an individual. Daily exercise not only reduces fatigue but makes the heart and lung function more efficiently. It increases vigor and the overall quality of life. According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, it was seen that people who are more active have more self-confidence.
- Drink water: Dehydration often causes day time fatigue. It not only impairs the physical performance of an individual but also contribute to lack of alertness and motivation. A good indicator of the body’s hydration is the color of the urine. Ideally it should be yellow, pale or straw colored. Any coloration other than this signifies that the body needs more water.
- Hit the bed early: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest factors of fatigue. A study conducted by the Stanford University in 2004 showed that people with good sleeping habits suffers from less fatigue. An afternoon nap followed by a coffee further reduces fatigue and energizes a person. 8 hours of sleep is considered to be healthy and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Frequent eating: It is observed that people who eat small meals several times a day are less prone to this condition than others who eat twice or thrice a day but eat bigger meals. Frequent eating maintains a steady blood sugar level and helps a person concentrate harder. This being said, it has to be ensured that food is consumed in smaller quantities to refrain from putting on weight.
- Try Yoga: While any kind of exercise is helpful in countering fatigue, yoga is particularly helpful in boosting energy. A British study conducted among young adults showed that those who attended 6 weeks of yoga classes are found to be more energetic and mindful. Yoga should be practiced under strict supervision of an instructor to avoid any possible complications of the body.
I used to lick my wifes pussy and swallow the liquid which is release from the pussy, is there any harm in it?
Metabolism is the process through which cells inside your body participate in the disintegration of food nutrients into energy. This proves to be the driving fuel behind all essential functions of the body such as digestion, circulation, breathing, heart beat etc.
Check these 7 super facts about your metabolism.
1) body size decides metabolic need - the amount of nutrients required by your body in order to efficiently perform all its functions is determined by the size of the body. In addition, composition of the body also plays an important role, which refers to the number of fat tissues vs. Muscle tissues. Thus, a larger person is bound to possess a higher basal metabolic rate (bmr).
2) exercise aids in a higher metabolic rate - regular exercise goes a long way in boosting your bmr. Weight training increases muscle mass, thus making your body capable of burning calories at a faster pace.
3) crash diets often backfire - instead of causing rapid weight loss, crash dieting has been seen to have an adverse effect on the metabolic rate. This is due to the fact that it deprives you of certain essential nutrients and also fails to fulfill the daily minimum calorie requirement of the body.
4) aging slows metabolism - according to research, the metabolic rate begins its decline in your mid 20s and decreases approximately by two percent in a span of every 10 years. Increasing age leads to loss of muscle tissue and also results in reduced physical exercise; both contributing to a sluggish bmr.
5) men possess higher metabolic - it is a proven fact that men have a comparatively higher bmr than women. The efficiency of the body to burn energy is determined by the lean muscle mass, thus causing men to burn calories a lot faster than women.
6) your metabolism is linked to the thyroid gland - the thyroid gland, present at the frontal portion of the neck, acts as the control panel for a number of processes such as regulation of hormones, protein production etc. It completely controls metabolism as the rate of conversion of food into energy is under the supervision of the gland.
7) frequent meals aid higher metabolism - according to dieticians, taking small meals every 2-3 hours helps burn calories at a faster rate.