Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu KohliYour feedback matters!
Sir I am very depressed I do not have a baby till now n I have completed 4 years of marriage. All reports tells that my reports are perfect but no result.
I just had some queries on my mind about sex. Actually I have had sex with my boyfriend for over ten times in our 11 months relationship and everytime we had it I had I pill as a contraceptive. I just want to know if its safe to use I pill once a month? and now if not having sex for a year will cause any health issue?
Our everyday activities, our daily routine plays an important role in determining our health. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- Healthy diet: Eating right and eating healthy affects how one performs in bed. A lack of stamina, while sex in many women and men might just be a signal that something is not correct with their health. Eating a diet loaded with fiber, vegetables, fruit, and lean meat lead to a healthy lifestyle. Right amount of carbohydrates and proteins are required and cholesterol and fats should be avoided. These tend to choke the arteries and in turn affect the blood flow down below.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Kegel Exercises: This exercise is not just for pregnant women but also for people who want to boost their sex life. In this one has to contract and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor in the similar manner when one stops urine. This exercise strengthens the muscles and controls the orgasm.
- Supplements: Sometimes what we eat is not enough to supply the body with the required nutrients, thus supplements are required to nurture the body with the required nutrients. Supplements are often believed to keep the body healthy. VigRX Plus is a known supplement to improve the sex and stamina.
Who says it is difficult to improve your sex life. With these simple points one can try and follow them to improve the sex life along with increased stamina in bed.
Conversion disorder is a psychological disorder in which psychological conflicts get converted into physical symptoms.
The disease is also referred to as a functional neurological symptom disorder. In most cases, this disorder has an impact on your ability to move, your senses, vision, hearing capacity and ability to swallow.
The main cause behind the onset of a conversion disorder is generally a sudden traumatic event (real or imagined). This may also happen due to an emotional conflict or any other mental health disorder, which directly or indirectly affects your brain in an undesirable manner.
Though the exact factors which cause the disease are still unknown, it has been proved by medical researchers that the disorder affects that part of the brain which controls the majority of the senses, muscles, and nerves.
The symptoms of this condition may usually appear immediately after a traumatic event, be it physical or psychological. Some of the most common symptoms of this disorder are listed below.
- Weakness or paralysis of a body part
- Loss of body balance
- Moments of unresponsiveness
- Abnormal, sudden and abrupt body movements such as tremors
- Swallowing problems such as lump in the throat
Some of the symptoms of this disorder might also affect the sensory organs, which include:
- Abnormal numbness of the body
- Speech related problems or inability to speak (psychological mutism)
- Vision related problems such as psychological blindness
- Hearing problems and difficulties
Keep in mind vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements can be helpful in getting severe inflammatory acne under control.
Sir, I am a 30 year old married 6 months ago. We are trying for a child for last 3 months and couldn't succeeded. Kindly give me solution n advice please.
Is it normal to have twice periods in a month post delivery. My baby is now 4 months old and since last two months I am getting periods twice a month. Is it normal?
I had sex with my girlfriend few months ago but now my girlfriend is telling that she is loosing her periods I had just done oral sex and just rubbed my penis over her vagina does any chances of getting pregnant she is still virgin.
Turmeric when mixed with milk can be very beneficial for many health problems. Turmeric offers many health benefits since it has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. This is an effective remedy to fight environmental toxins and harmful microorganisms. Turmeric offers many health benefits since it has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
Some amazing health benefits of this drink listed below:
1. Respiratory problem
Turmeric milk is an antimicrobial that attacks bacterial infections and viral infections. It can effectively treat various respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, lung congestion and sinus. This healthy drink can easily treat bacterial infections and viral infections.
Turmeric milk is anti-inflammatory and can prevent and protect from arthritis and stomach ulcers. It is also known as ‘natural aspirin’ and can cure headaches, swelling, and pain. It is naturally antiseptic and disinfects wounds as soon as you apply. Turmeric stops the wound from bleeding, sprinkling, and pain. In short, it cures wounds very fast.
3. Cold and cough
Turmeric milk is considered the best remedy for cold and cough. It is loaded with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help battle infection as well as the symptoms of a cough or cold. It is especially effective against dry coughs.
4. Pains killer
Turmeric and milk give the best relief from aches and pains. This can also strengthen the spine and the joints in the body. Turmeric is a good source of calcium. It strengthens bones and provides sufficient calcium. Excellent to keep bones stronger and healthy.
5. Blood purifier
Turmeric milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. The presence of a wide range of vital nutrients in this milk boosts blood circulation. The antioxidants in turmeric also help in cleansing the lymphatic system, enhancing the purification process.
6. Liver detox
Turmeric milk is a natural liver detoxifier and blood purifier that boosts the liver function. It is also known as the natural liver detoxifier, helps to purify the blood, improve the function of the liver and cleanses the lymphatic system.
Turmeric milk baths for the soft, supple, and glowing skin. Drinking turmeric milk in the morning and before going to bed will purify the blood and helps to glow skin. Applying turmeric face pack on skin keeps skin softer and glowing. It reduces skin redness and dry patches.
Warm turmeric milk produces an amino acid, tryptophan, that induces a peaceful sleep. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which are brain chemicals that play an important role in your sleep cycle. Turmeric reduces stress and relaxes your body.
Turmeric is rich in antioxidants as well as several nutrients, so it works like a natural painkiller against headaches, especially those caused by congestion. This drink might help you to feel better and relaxed.
10. Menstrual cramps
Turmeric milk is very effective to ease menstrual cramps and pain. This is because it acts as a powerful antispasmodic agent easing menstrual pain and cramps naturally.
11. Weight loss
Turmeric helps to the breakdown of dietary fat, so it helps to control weight.
I am 21 year old female and I had sex with my bf on 29th July 2016 and had take unwanted-72 after 25 hrs, BT after taking unwanted 72, in night I feel like my urin coming .n some pain in inside. Many times this situation happen. . But haven’t got any relief. What should I do now? M I pregnant? please advice me.
Sir my wife is first day period but very very less flow there is any tension if this region but period date is actual time every 36 cycle any problem please help.
I want to have a baby. But my wife is not getting pregnant.we are trying a lot but no result, so what to do.
Hello Dr. I am married on 13 feb 2017 we are planing baby and we do sex frequently but still we are not getting any good news please help what to do.
I am 5 months pregnant women, my doctor suggested me the eema HP 10000 injection because am weak of vomiting. What is the use of this injection why it is for? I google about this injection so I found that this medicine not recommended for pregnant woman. Pls answer my question am so confused to take injection pls help me.
As many as 30-40 % men across the world, including India, experience the problem of early discharge at some point of time. Premature (early) ejaculation is also referred to as rapid ejaculation. PE is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (>60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE.
Types and Characteristics of PE: PE can be Chronic (lifelong) or Acquired (recent).
Chronic PE: With chronic (lifelong) premature ejaculation, the person has been experiencing premature ejaculation since he became sexually active (ie, post puberty).
Acquired PE: Acquired (recent) premature ejaculation means that the condition began in an individual who previously experienced an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and only recently has developed PE.
Consequences of PE: Both you and your partner may end up experiencing highly unsatisfactory sex. In fact, it can significantly increase anxiety, which may deteriorate the problem. PE is one such sexual issue. It's not a disease.If a person is sexually fit and experiences normal erections but just fail to hold the orgasm/ discharge for reasonable time then he is suffering from premature ejaculation. It's a very normal problem, which if managed properly it can be easily resolved.We will discuss this PE in 4 parts covering: what it is in actual, how does it happen, how to approach to resolve this problem with behavioural methods, exercise, techniques and medical remedies present in both modern and alternative medicine.
Some basic things may also help you to deal with the problem:
- Some men attempt to treat themselves for premature ejaculation by distracting themselves by thinking nonsexual thoughts (such as naming cricket players and records) to avoid getting excited too fast when approaching their partners. This helps them to focus their attention away from the sexual stimulation.
- It is also suggested to men that they should relieve themselves of the sexual tension by ejaculating with self masturbation 1-2 hours before attempting sexual intercourse with their partner.
- Using condoms is known to help in premature ejaculation in some men by decreasing sensation.
- Women on top position usually helps to delay orgasm in men.
Dear doctors When my wife give blowjob she has bad smells coming out from my penis. How to taste penis good? Is there any lotions or creams to be applied on penis before giving blowjob?
Tea and coffee are the most popular hot beverages in the world. The northern side of India majorly consumes a lot of tea as its daily beverage while the southern states in India indulge more into coffee. Both contain caffeine; but have different tastes as well as addictions.
Here are the benefits as well as drawbacks of the two.
1. Caffeine - Coffee has more caffeine than tea. So if you want to stay awake or want a sudden rush of energy, choose a cup of coffee over a cup of tea. Too much caffeine though will eradicate sound sleep and can cause high blood pressure issues.
2. Acidity - Drinking tea can cause acidity to a great extent. Coffee on the other hand doesn’t cause acidity, to that extent. Never consume tea on an empty stomach; you are likely to develop gas or acidity owing to the same.
3. Overall health - Tea has a lot of antioxidants as compared to coffee. Eliminate cream, milk, sugars etc from tea and drink the decoction daily. It’s a very good anti-oxidant that keeps the overall health of a person in good condition. Tea consumed with lemon juice clears the intestine, further eliminating toxins for a healthier body.
4. Diabetes - Coffee is said to prevent the occurrence of type 2 diabetes. It doesn’t let inflammations take root causing the glucose in the body to be utilized pretty well. It also helps the body in utilizing the insulin produced by the later in a far better way than normal.
5. Nutrients - Coffee is more nutritious than tea with more calcium, phosphorous, potassium and choline. Tea simply has more folate than coffee.
Coffee might seem to have more health benefits over tea but if you have weak immunity and sleep problems, you can pick tea over coffee.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.