Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pinkey LakraYour feedback matters!
How to fit my self. Its so difficult in these periods. There is a harmless things in our surrounding.
I am 31, married for 5 years. Planning for kids from next month. My question - Can I take HPV vaccine after having kids.
Hello Doctor, I am feeling pain from neck to left shoulder and sometimes till the fingers in left hand. I do not feel vertigo. I am also in early pregnancy phase. Please advise.
Hello. Recently i have been diagnosed by pcod. I got my last periods on march 10th. But from past 5 years I have irregular periods. I consulted a doctor she asked me to usg, prolactin and thyroid test. Prolactin and thyroid test was normal. Usg depicted that I have pcod. Doctor asked me wait til april 15th to c if I would get my periods on time if not she asked me to start on regestrone from 15th of april for that I would get my periods by 25th after which from 5th day of my periods she asked me to take ginette 35 6 cycles for 6 months. I had an intercourse with my partner on 17th april (i was on regestrone) we did use condom but he has a doubt that the sperms might have gone in. I waited for my periods til 25th but its been delayed by 14 days, to confirm if am pregnant I did hcg urine test at home the result was negative. Please assist me. Am I pregnant? What do I need to do? Am not looking forward to have a baby as of now.
I am 22years old. Last month I get 13th date one day early period, this month am not ger period. I consult the doctor she suggest ovabless tablets. I have small doubt ovabless is use for get pregencey or get periods.
Me 34 AGE and my wife 33 AGE married 2 years ago trying for a baby since 5 months but were not successful. We consulted doctor and we went through several blood tests and sonography. And later my sperm analysis. My wife's repoRTS are normal. Whilst my reports are not ok. My sperm count is 12 millions per ml. Motile sperm is 0% reproductive is 4% and immotile is 96%. Also, 4% normal sperm & 96% abnormal sperm. Kindly suggest whether my problem is cured and can I be father naturally or I have to opt for IVF OR ICSI.
First day of the period cycle was on 17th june, it lasted till 20 th june and yesterday night we had unprotected sex. Any chance of getting pregnant? What would have been her safe days cycle?
I didnot have proper intercourse. Its just that I think the cum entered inside my vagina a little bit on 14th april. I took an ipill on 17th just to stay on the safe side. And yes. I got my monthly cycle around 5th or 6th april. But after taking ipill, I again got periods on 23rd april. It is not like the regular flow. Its very little. Am I pregnant or are there any chances of getting pregnant? kindly reply.
Hi doctor, My mom's age is 46. Now a days on during the periods time she is facing the problem such as heavy stomach pain and over flow. We have consulted with doctor but they said some problem in the uterus, we need to operate else possible to cure by medicines but now a days she is baring too much of pain and bleeding also increased. So what kind of therapy need to follow to relief from pain/? Is there any possible chances to cure that problem without an operation? Will you help us?
Got my d&c done on 12 dec. Want to conceive again as early as possible. As my doc said to wait for 6 months. But its quite long period. Is it safe to conceive before that.
Hi. I have pcos and my gyn put me on fertomid this month. Today is the 2nd day. I need to know when can we plan to have baby. Like what is the best time to do intercourse to have baby through fertomid. And what is the success percentage?
Hello doctor. My husband want, first night intimate without condom. And taking I pill for this. Pls suggest.
My friend started masturbation since 3 years. He masturbate every day. He ejaculated many times. Will this cause aids or HIV. Is their any risk?
Actually she is pregnant for 2 months. She is feeling very tired. A little pain in her abdomen is always. What to do or not to do please suggest?
I have a very bad habit I sex my husband infront of my children I cannot control my solve by seeing my husband penis so how can I control my self? Is it harmful for my children?
A good diet and great nourishment during pregnancy, and enough of it is very important for your infant to develop and grow. You need to take around 300 or more calories every day than you did before you get pregnant. In spite of the fact that sickness and nausea during the initial couple of months of pregnancy can make this troublesome for some women, one should attempt to ingest a wholesome diet and take pre-birth vitamins.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you and your infant healthy
- Lean meat: The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of each cell in your and your child's body. High-protein foods likewise keep your craving under control by settling your glucose. Glucose is the reason you need to go for three servings (that is around 75 grams) of protein every day. Lean meat is a superb alternative, since it is high in iron.
- High fiber food: Pick foods high in fiber that are enhanced, for example, whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice, and in addition foods grown from the ground. In spite of the fact that it is best to get your fiber from food, taking a fiber supplement can help you get bone strength and better digestion.
- Vitamins and minerals: Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your everyday diet while pregnant. You should take a pre-birth vitamin supplement to ensure you are reliably getting enough vitamins and minerals consistently. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter brand or prescribe pre-birth vitamins.
- Calcium rich food: Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food a day to guarantee that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your everyday diet during pregnancy.
- Iron rich food: Eat no less than three servings of iron-rich food, for example, lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereal every day to guarantee you are getting 27 mg of iron everyday.
- Iodine: While you're pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee your infant's cerebrum and sensory system improvement. Consume milk and cheese.
- Avocados: These are stacked with potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (helps in tissue and mind development and also reduces morning sickness). Avocados are a delightful approach to get your vitamins. Spread some avocado on your toast in place of cheese or mayonnaise.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and a large group of different minerals. Along with other complex carbs, they are pressed with fiber (help in getting rid of constipation). Fill your breakfast dish with them, yet do not stop there — add oats to flapjacks, biscuits, cakes, treats, and even meatloaf. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.