Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manju KhuranaYour feedback matters!
The uterus or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves.
I am 29 year old female in my ninth month of pregnancy. I am suffering from gas and due that I have a severe body ache. I have pain my jaws, face and entire body. I am not able to sleep because of this pain. What medication should I take or what are the remedies. Request help.
Sir I have one daughter and I want some gap for second baby Then what I do. I do not want use copper t If some medicine for 1 month 6 month etc pls suggest me.
Hello doctor I got my monthly periods on 25 sep n ended on 29th sep and when my husband sucking nipples that time it started leaking water from the nipples n m getting pain in right side of the breast. Pls advice me.
Hi Dr. I have thyroid 22 and want to pregnant. 3 4 days before I come to knw that I have thyroid my one child is 7 yrs old its to late fr me to plan next baby bt knw I want to become pregnant I take 100 mg eltroxin hw much time take n to control my thyroid level. So I conceive. I try 3 month bt nt convieve my other test report r ok. please help me I want to get pregnant early.
I hav light periods in wich only 1st 2 days little bleeding n then 3 -4 days just spotting. Wat to do? Also I can not use any sort of sanitary napkin as it causes severe rashes. I can use only soft cotton cloth Pls help.
Age-50 years. Working as house lady. I suffering whole body swelling, no working capacity I done all the test like TSH, T3,T4, Ultrasound,ECO, EEG etc. But its normal. I don't understand that what is the problem with my body. Please advice what can I do?
Last month I got periods in march 5 now april 2 every month 7 days before I am getting periods I am not getting pregnant I need children give suggestion I want to conceive in this month is it possible or not?
Hai. Am 25 years old. I hav a kid of 4 years and v r planning for pregnancy. My doctor prescribed me productive-f for 30 days coeDHEA SR for 30 days STIMUFOL for 5 days Do this tablets help me in conceiving and getting pregnant.
My wife is experiencing cramps in stomach and having full body pain with weakness. We recently before 15 days started family planning and now she has escaped 2 days from her period date. The pregnancy test however showed negative. I M worried.
Homeopathic medicine is the field of science that involves the production of medicine using natural herbs and other substances. In this, the extracts are obtained from different sources and mixed together in right dosages. These dosages are prescribed by homeopathic doctors since they are able to understand how each extract serves a different purpose, and that they would be effective in their action only if they are combined in the correct proportion. An increase or decrease in the level used can render a homeopathic medicine ineffective or make it harmful for the body. Along with the medicines, doctors also usually suggest some dietary precautions that need to be followed. And here is a list of some food items that the doctors advise their patients to stop taking while undergoing homeopathic treatment.
Food items to avoid
It is said that each food item has a power and effectiveness level of its own and needs to be taken in certain quantities so that you can enjoy its full benefits. This is also one of the major reasons why people who are taking homeopathic medicines are advised to avoid a few food items that might be a regular part of their diet, in order to make sure that that particular food does not interfere with the action of the medicines. This is true in cases where, some foods with strong odour or taste can hinder the medicine's action by overpowering its effectiveness.
So here is what you should avoid:
- Drinking alcohol, chewing tobacco and smoking must not be continued when you are taking homeopathic medicines.
- Most doctors advise the patients not to take coffee, garlic and mint leaves, since these have strong odours and tastes. But coffee at times may not be restricted, since in few medicines, coffee beans are used for grinding the crude extract.
- Non vegetarian foods might have to be avoided during the time period of medication if so advised.
- Sour foods like sour fruits or sour curd must be avoided in case you are taking medicines for skin disorders.
- Spicy and oily foods and other foods that give out a pungent smell must be avoided if medicines are being taken for gastric problems.
- Artificially treated foods and foods made with preservatives need to be avoided, if the person has to take the medicines for kidney problems like kidney stones and renal failure.
- Patients who are taking medicine for diabetes must avoid drinking aerated drinks.
Generally, people are told to take their meals at the right time and no irregularity must set in when it comes to this.