Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Sonipat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh BajpaiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my colleague referred Dr Dinesh Bajpai. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Dinesh Bajpai has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. Dr Dinesh Bajpai certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. Initially the symptoms of erectile dysfunction were not that severe but then it became worse. The overall atmosphere in the Jai/Bajpai Clinic is very soothing. The overall outlook of the Jai/Bajpai Clinic was very nice. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
Initially the problem of premature ejaculation were not that severe but then it became worse. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even after my treatmentwith my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Dinesh Bajpai has treated my completely. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Jai/Bajpai Clinic is so nice.
He is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Dinesh Bajpai and the nightfall treatment I didn't lose hope. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. Dinesh Bajpai has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. My boss referred me this Dinesh Bajpai.
Dr Dinesh Bajpai is really like god send person. Over the period of time the no periods treatment has helped me a lot. I am so thankful that he has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the Bajpai Clinic is very soothing.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Dinesh Bajpai as I was suffering from Male sexualc problem. I'am almost on the path to recovery, after the treatmnet given by him. Thanks to him for perfect advice. In the very first sitting, Dinesh Bajpai clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
With the help of Dr Dinesh Bajpai's treatment for fertile period I am feeling so great. Dr Dinesh Bajpai is very knowledgeable. Everything was just spick and span in the Jai/Bajpai Clinic. Jai/Bajpai Clinic had all the amenities, a patient requires. Dr Dinesh Bajpai has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
I was having this irregular periods. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Bajpai is the reason. Hygiene is very important, and I must Bajpai Clinic was extremely clean he is a very nice and caring doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be sensible. Ok sir i feeling somewhat especially while traveling with family all r enjoying n i m in drowsy mood....plz say me some solution for this
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be knowledgeable. ok doctr. wl do so. i wl chevk up my uric acid.n wht counts it shld b in normal case.n if high wht r the counts.plz let me knw
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful, caring, helped me improve my health, professional and saved my life. How many days sir...?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be sensible, caring and knowledgeable. Thaks Dr. Bajpai ; how oncologist can cure it. Can u elaborate?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. Thanx a ton but what about burning in urinary tract after sex
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and practical. Thank you..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be helped me improve my health. waiting for medical result
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be knowledgeable. Thanks.it is useful gor me thaks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. Thank you for your kind information
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. Thank you,very much Dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. But there is no burning pain sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be helped me improve my health. Thank you sir.
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. thank u sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be sensible. helpful short and easy answer
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are prompt and knowledgeable. Thank You. Will Try It Out.
I have normal sperm count & sperm volume but while having sex. Penis can only erect for 2 or 3 minutes & then become loose & can not erect fully.
I am 14 years old student. MY QUESTION: Is any problem to bath when I have cough and cold please gave me a medicine for this Question no 2: doctor also I am a small boy in my class please tell an idea for to increase height.
I am suffering sinus problem from last 30 days. I took medicine but still the symptom persist. What to do in this case shall I go to doctor or leave.
Hi I have a problem when I had intercourse with my would be. Once I inserted my male genital I reached my orgasm. This was happened for more than 8-9 times till now. I am worried whether this is due to over masturbation which I have done earlier. I want to know can I overcome this and participate in more time. I have read few blogs and this is the premature ejaculation. And worried to consult a doctor. Pls suggest me what needs to be done to have good sex life with my partner. I have started masturbating nearly 15 years of age and continuing till now. Depends on my mood I used to masturbate more than 2-3 times a day. Now I have reduced it to 1 or 2 times a day or try to postpone. Please suggest me the ways to improve my duration of Intercourse time and hardness of my tool to lead a success full life.
I have hair fall problem very much. I have tried all the products. What should I do to get rid of it and to grow hair long. Please suggest me any home remedy or any market product.
Sir I am 20 years old in early age I have a bad habit of masturbation but I get rid of that but after that my face become dull and pore become enlarge and lot of black head whenever night fall occur in 10,20 days my face become dull so suggest something for treatment.
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 17 from around 26 days I am suffering from constipation and sometime some voice come from my which disturbs me to sleep study or watching movie 15 days back I go to gastrologist and he had advice me to take pegmove powder but it didn't work now what should I do please suggest me something.
I am 70 years Old male. Needs help &advice how to stay fit, healthier and cheerful as long as I am alive. My present BP remains from 160/90 to 127/74. Glucose level 129 facing - 180 pp. I get easily aroused when looking sexy image/videos but unable to perform.
Fennel is a very common spice in india and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
Breath freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
Helps in reducing and obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you.
Now a days am can not able to sex continuously with my wife per day one time only we keep sex its normal or abnormal?
Dear sir, In My penis veins is reddish and pimples, liquid use to come and smell also itching problem and I'm feeling my penis become short Kindly help.
I am asking this query about my mother. She's working woman aged 54 Nd weighs 80 kg. The problem is in her legs. Her lower part of leg (below knees) gets strength less Nd lil bit cold specially in summers. After walking for small distances, she feels the urge to sit n take rest. As her lower leg starts paining due to strengthlessness n feels a bit cold. After resting for some tym everything gets fine. please tell me the reason and its cure.
He is addicted to masturbating from last 6 years. Now he is 20 years old. Will that affect her future life?
Sometimes blood appears when I go to fresh, blood appears outer, not with shit. It appears 2-3 days but after that it will not and after some months it appears again when I takes any kind of tablet including fever etc. Last time I contacted to doctor he give me a gel tube. I forget the name of that gel tube.
I am having constipation problem. If some times motion is very tight and not getting properly. I am having slight feeling from testicle. How can I avoid this.
6 Ayurvedic Remedies For Treating Kidney Stones Naturally!
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.