Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devyani PatilYour feedback matters!
- The doctor–patient relationship is main part of the practice of healthcare and is very important for the delivery of high-quality health care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The doctor–patient relationship forms foundation of medical ethics. It consists to maintain a professional rapport with patients, uphold patients' dignity, and respect their privacy.
- It must be taught to the medical students from the beginning itself to maintain the privacy of patients.
- The behavior of the patient affects the doctor–patient relationship.
- Rude or aggressive behavior from patients or their family members can also distract healthcare professionals and cause them to be less effective or to make mistakes during a medical procedure.
- The quality of the patient–physician relationship is important to both parties. The relationship is one that is built in terms of mutual respect, knowledge, trust.
- Additionally, the doctor and patient's values and perspectives about disease, life, and time available play a role in building up this relationship.
- A strong relationship between the doctor and patient will lead to frequent, quality information about the patient's disease. Enhancing the accuracy of the diagnosis and increasing the patient's knowledge about the disease all come with a good relationship.
- Thus concluding the whole article I must say that doctor patient relationship is the backbone of a better and complete treatment.
I am 29 years old unmarried girl. My weight is 51 kg. My period lasts only for 1 day with less bleeding. My hemoglobin is 12. My doctor has said that I have pcos. I am taking evecare syrup and mefomin 500 sr tablets and doing yogasan daily. Kya mere period time bad jayega?
Hi, I am trying to conceive last eight months. I had lots of ultrasounds and hsg test also. Every month my egg converted into cyst. My hsg test report is normal, both tubes are open. My doctor suggested me tab-Aur D3 and lupigest 200. And she said I have to do ultrasounds again, could you suggest me what I will do, either I should go for ultrasound in my next cycle or not.
Yoga is union of mind and body. Sex is uniting a male and a female. Yoga very useful for males suffering from various sexual problems and instead of taking drugs or dietary supplements one can do yoga to boost their sexual stamina. Yoga is natural and does not have any side effects too.
Some of the benefits of Yoga and Pranayam pertaining to sex are:
- Improves sexual stamina
- You will be more than satisfied with your sex life if you start practicing yoga.
- Yoga will heighten your senses.
- Do Surya-Namaskar daily to enhance your overall body.
- Yoga helps in breathing, which in turn helps you to get less exhausted while having sex.
- It will help you to harness you sexual power and direct it in the right way. Yoga will also help you to enhance your libido.
- There are special asanas for enhancing your sexuality in yoga like the lotus position, Halasana, Sirsana, etc.
- Yoga cures all kinds of sexual problems.
- Yoga helps in incorporating new sexual positions in the bedroom.
- Yoga also helps in improving sexual organs and increasing sex drive.
- Yoga increase your energy level and over all fitness level which in turn enhances your sexual life.
What you eat decides the kind of person you are. Food and sex have a good relation that’s why when you are overweight you are unable to have good sex. Diet and lifestyle play a big role in sexual gratification.
Some of the diets and lifestyle habits you could follow are:
- Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
- Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
- Hence, these are some of the yoga and diet tips you ought to follow to have an active and a great sex life.
10 Extra Precautions Need To Be Taken After Cesarean Delivery:
A Cesarean Delivery is unlike normal (vaginal) delivery with fast recovery period. It usually takes four to six weeks for a woman to recover after a C-section.
1. Take Medications for Pain and Discomfort
After the anaesthesia wears off, you will feel pain and discomfort. On first doses, the pain medications will be given intravenously and then after a few days, they will be given orally. Take these medications piously.
2. Get Plenty of Rest and Sleep
Having ample amount of rest and sleep will get your strength back after the Caesarean Delivery. A tip is to fall asleep when your baby falls asleep too. Sleep with your baby especially in the first few weeks of recovery.
3. Ambulate Early
Early ambulation is important after a C-Section. Air may be trapped inside the stomach that causes pain. To relieve the pain and discomfort, mothers should start walking 24 hours after surgery. Sitting, standing and walking should be done in the next 24 hours as well. Fast recovery will be achieved after doing moderate physical activity.
4. Monitor Your Bleeding
Lochia bleeding is important to monitor in the first few weeks after the delivery. The lochia colour, consistency and amount should change over time.
5. Take Fibre-Rich Foods and Know What to Avoid
Fibre-rich foods are important in women recovering from Caesarean Delivery because they relieve constipation and gas formation. Fruits and vegetables are good source of fibre.
6. Learn How to Care for Your Wound
Wash your hands whenever you inspect your wound or change wound dressing. This is the best way to prevent infection. Watch out for signs of infections such as an oozing green discharge or red skin around the wound area. Call your doctor immediately.
7. Avoid Strenuous Activities
All physical activities should be limited in the first few weeks following a C-Section. Even after the sixth week or being fully recovered from the delivery, mothers are advised to refrain from overexertion.
8. Be Warned of Emotional Imbalance
Women are normally emotional after delivery because of hormonal changes. You must watch out if you become overly depressed and hopeless. This may be sign of emotional imbalance and may lead to postpartum depression.
9. Educate Yourself with Right Breastfeeding Techniques
There are different types of baby holding techniques for breastfeeding purpose. It is important to familiarize them and try it on your baby later on. The best advice is to be able to find which ones suit you and your baby the most.
10. Know When To Ring The Emergency Numbers
Secure your Obstetrician and Paediatrician’s numbers in case of emergency. Store them on your phone’s memory. Scribble them down on your notes or pin them on your fridge. You must call for help if you experience fever, flu, skin discoloration and difficulty breathing. Give your OB a ring if you notice green oozing discharges and red flashes on your wound area, smelly vagina, pain when urinating, abdominal pains, severe headache and chest pain.