Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Attar SinghYour feedback matters!
I am using Dr. Reddy's hairootz tablet for my hair greying problem. Is it good for my problem. Is there any side effects of the tablet? my hairs are getting white.
Sir I have acne on my face but we can't say acne clearly, it is type of Tell me the treatment of that.
Please suggest on below U.S.G PELVIS & abdomen U.T -- avns N echotxtous R .T.O -- Shows cyst of 3.7*3.2*3.6 L.T.O -- N CUT .DE. Sac --- no few fluid seen Suggest tablet? please Nd Dr. give me mala n dose for month !this is right dose? Pls. help
Chemical peeling is a skin treatment which involves the peeling of the old skin and its replacement by a new layer of skin. It is generally done on the face, neck or arms and the process involves the application of a chemical solution over the skin in order to improve the overall appearance. The chemical peeling process is generally used to treat common skin disorders like - acne, wrinkles, scars, and such others.
The chemical peeling process is mostly used to treat skin ailments in general. Some of the most common uses of a chemical peeling are as follows:
- Reducing fine lines on the face
- Curing and preventing certain types of acne
- Removing light to mild scars
- Treating wrinkles on the face
- Healing damages caused due to sun burns
- Reducing age spots, dark patches and freckles on the face
- Improving the softness and overall quality of skin
What should you keep in mind before opting for a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a huge step towards the treatment of your skin, thus, you should always consult a dermatologist before actually opting for a chemical peeling process. It is a highly recommended measure because chemical peeling in some cases might not suit your skin. So, a complete skin diagnosis by a doctor helps to minimize the possible side effects related to the chemical peeling process. In general, this process is preferred in cases of people having a fair toned skin accompanied by a light hair growth. Before you get a chemical peel done, your doctor might just examine your medical history in order to stop certain medications that you are taking currently. Additionally, the doctor might also prescribe you certain medications, such as Retin-A, Renova, or glycolic acid to boost up the peeling process. The doctor may also prescribe antibiotics or antiviral drugs to ensure that the process is not having any side effects.
How is it actually done?
Chemical peels are usually done after a proper cleansing of the skin and then choosing the appropriate type of peel to suit your skin type. After cleansing of the skin the doctor usually applies a chemical solution such as glycolic acid, trichloroacetic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, or carbolic acid (phenol) - to small areas of your skin. The peeling process usually lasts for a few minutes and the chemical helps in making controlled wounds on the skin in order to damage the old skin and allow the new skin to grow.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin?
I eat enormously, eat a lot, never compromise on food, still I am thin,I do sleep a lot. Currently working in a bpo with no fixed shift timings, The only think is that I smoke a lot. Atleast a packet of cigarette a day. Please help as to what exactly I should do to get a good health.
I was operated for angioplasty on 2-12-15.60% stenosis in lf. circumflex. Treatment given is. disprin-150 mg, prasovas-10 mg, prolomet-12.5 mg, atorlip- 40 mg. In addition to glycomet gp1 bd for diabetes. Pl. Guide me for course of treatment and exercise to be done.
After applying lemon juice on my face the dark spots on my have red. It looks a wound. Is applying lemon on face is harmful to the skin.
Sir I am bubai Ghosh. I want to control my belly. please can you tell me some exercise name so that I can control my belly. please tell me the process as soon as possible. Thank you sir.
I am a 21 years old girl, I do exercise daily for half and hour and I have left eating junk food and I eat fibrous foods and avoid overeating but still I am suffering from irregular motion and constipation too what could be the possible reasons behind it please suggest.
I am using inhelar for last 10 years. My age is 22. Report says I domt have Asthma but dr gives me inhelar. Sometimes I have breath problem. How can I completely cure?
Doctor,how I can loose my weight..Plsss suggest me some simple exercises and their time..and my diet..
I have a hotel work my skin tone not alright what im doing for skin tone my eglish very week so please understand.
Dear Doctor I feel pain in my teethes whenever i drink tea, water, cold drink. Also i keep brushing quite often but still my mouth smell. Please suggest something.
My husband complains of fatigue every evening. His work involves lot of traveling. Please suggest a good multi vitamin supplement which he can take daily without any side effects.
Younger and youthful look is something everyone aspires to have. However, with growing age fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. And it is just not age, stress also is a big contributor today to fine lines, making one look much older than they actually are.
Cosmetic technology has advanced phenomenally over the years to fix these issues in no downtime. Now, people can attain the youthful appearance through procedures that do not require a person to go under the knife, and thus are considered safer. However, the rider here is that these need to be performed only by trained professionals.
Botox is one of the inventions of modern science that has not only helped in dealing with the elimination of lines and signs of aging, but has many other medical benefits in treating multiple health conditions, including migraine, urinary incontinence and eye squints.
Botox's contribution to making one look younger is remarkable. A Botox injection takes a short time to administer and fixes fine lines conveniently and non-invasively.
- Fights Wrinkles: Botox can be used for static as well as dynamic wrinkles in order to make the skin appear more firm. Dynamic wrinkles are the lines that appear only where there is certain facial motion like furrowing the eyebrows and laughing. These can show up as fine lines of the forehead, wrinkled skin between the eyebrows, crow's feet and laugh lines, to name a few. The more prominent kinds of wrinkles are known as static wrinkles which are visible at all times, irrespective of the expression that a person might be wearing. These can be seen as lines that remain etched across the face even when the face is at rest.
- Stops spread of static wrinkles: While Botox can help in freezing the movement of the skin when a person is laughing or crying so that the lines and wrinkles do not appear, it also prevents further spread and deepening of the static wrinkles.
- Areas of face and neck where Botox is used: Botox is primarily administered in the forehead region as it is most effective in curbing the appearance of shallow static lines and other dynamic wrinkles in this area. But a skilled hand can also apply Botox in other areas of the face for firm looking skin. It can be used for treatment of forehead lines, crow's feet or lines around eyes, correction of droop in eye brows, droops at angle of lips, correction of lines in the neck, and to achieve slimmer and well defined jawline.
- Results: The results of Botox treatment lasts for 4-6 months and needs to be re-administered in order to be effective.
There is only one thing to take of: That all these indications for Botox usage in cosmetic dermatology must be done by a skilled and trained dermatologist.