Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha AroraYour feedback matters!
My wife is 5 months pregnant, today she suddenly had menses abnormally high, are there any risk factor of miscarriage. I'm worried, please advise.
I have pcos and having periods for more than 15th day this month Could you please help me for getting pregnancy.
Hi I have PCOD problem. My fsh level 6.24 and my lh level 14.63. No thyroid and chloeatrol. My last period july24 but still I have no period. My doctor give meprate in sep 25 but still I habe no period. Now I like planing family pls suggest pills to get my period immediately and I want to conceive fast so pls suggest me.
Water melon is a refreshing summer fruit which can ward off sweet cravings, rich in vitamin a a veritable tonic for skin. It reduces inflammation in the body and can help reduce water retention and muscle soreness. Cottage cheese is a healthy option that can improve satiety muscle gain and fat loss
How many times doing sex healthy in a month and what precautions should we follow for being pregnant?
Most people feel that long distance relationships are rarely successful and so it is better to avoid such complications. But then it is also a fact that there are many success stories wherein things have worked out just fine. Though a long distance relationship has its own set of difficulties, it has several surprises too. Enjoying simple things like holding each other’s hand, dining together and taking a walk together suddenly can become some of the most cherished things.
Here are a few tips to make your long distance relation healthy and strong:
- Communicate with each other, but avoid over communication: It is true that in a long distance relationship communication is very important. But often, a partner being overly possessive might want prolonged phone calls over hours, and this can make the entire deal extremely irritating and tiresome. Communication can be regular, but then make sure that you enjoy the conversation. The length of the conversation doesn’t really matter, it’s the quality of that small talk you have with your partner. Respect your partner’s space and privacy and don’t go overboard talking about all the daily humdrums of your life.
- Be honest with one another: Honesty is the key to a successful relationship and this becomes even more important if it is a long distance one. While it is true that you need not share every single detail of your life, sharing things that might be bothering you or things on which you might want to come clean can of help. This will also help take the load off you that might be sitting tight on your chest. So, the best thing would be an honest discussion with your partner who should and will help you to find a solution. Avoid selfishness, over communication and improve openness and transparency are good things to marital harmony.
- Make right use of social media: Video calling might not be up your alley, especially if you are of the fairer sex. However, do enjoy it once in a while, even if it is for your partner. Remember, your partner certainly loves seeing you and video calling once in a while will surely make his day.
- Make plans to see each other once in a while: Meeting each other once in a few weeks or months keeps things going. As mentioned above, a long distance relationship has its own perks; the want and the desire to see and be with each other get amplified when you decide to meet after a month or two. True, sexual intimacy is that one thing that comes to the fore when you meet after a while. But try to revel in each other’s company; enjoy long bottled up conversations. Nothing can bring two love birds close than a perfect warm conversation over a cup of cappuccino. Being in a long distance relation isn’t easy but it is worth it if you truly feel connected to your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm 22 year old when my started period at age of 16 then year gap n again start regularly in age of 17 but last 2.5 month the my period not come that's why my skin very black what I do please answer me.
If you’re an office worker then chances are you spend a lot of time sitting! If you spend most of your day parked up in the chair then here’s two things you need to know:
How to build regular breaks and movement into your day (as too much sitting is bad for your health).
How to set up your workstation to prevent posture and back problems.
Here’s my advice…
Taking regular breaks
Did you already know that sitting isn’t great for your health? Recent studies have shown that sitting can shorten our life and others have compared it to the effects of smoking!
If you spend the majority of your day sitting then ensure your breaks are active. Go for a walk at lunchtime or try and stand for some of your break rather than sit. You can also look at where your printers or other information is situated. Where possible create a routine task that makes you get up out of chair. This builds natural breaks into your day.
A few other office related tips:
Walk over to a colleague rather than sending an email.
Set a reminder on your calendar to get up and stretch every hour or so.
If you are making a call on your mobile you can walk around while you talk.
Active meetings - take your discussions outside for a few minutes’ walk. You could stop for a cup of coffee on the way.
Setting up your workstation
Since most of us spend a lot of time at work it’s important that our area is set up correctly. Here are a few things to check:
1.Learn how to adjust the seat back of your office chair. The rounded part (lumbar support) should fit comfortably into the small of your back. This can be lowered or raised. Chairs have varying mechanisms with which to do this so have a look or ask. Change the height of your seat back before you change the back angle.
2.When you sit with your back supported you should not feel like you are being pushed forward. If that is the case your seat back is too upright; recline it slightly back. You may want to recline it slightly more if your lower back is sore to ‘unload it’. Not too far that your head and neck have to strain forward but a tiny degree of change can make a big difference to comfort.
3.Feet need to be fully supported either on the floor or by using a footrest.
4.When sitting up tall the top of your monitor should be at, or below, eye level with a slight angle so that bottom of screen is closer to you than the top. Use of glasses or lenses may impact on the height and angle with which you need to use your monitor. Be aware that a smaller screen rather than larger may be better for your viewing. Multiple screens can be challenging to good positioning – if one is used more frequently make this your main screen and position yourself in front of this as much as possible.
5.Using a sit-stand desk allows the freedom to change positions more easily. It also allows you to adjust the height by a millimetre of two which can also increase comfort.
6.Limit time on laptops; tablets; pads; mobile devices when you don’t have a docking station or some method to set them up as you would for a PC workstation. Use a separate keyboard and mouse for longer periods of use and either a separate monitor or a stand so that your screen is positioned in line with the guide above.
If you want more detailed advice on your workstation then talk to your local physiotherapist who will be able to provide advice and an exercise plan tailored just to you.
How to stop getting pregnant. And thats not harmful for our future baby. please doc help me with this.
After first intercourse getting burning sensation and itching in the vagina. Please give some solutions! (Tabs or creams if there any?
Hi I have one follicle in right ovary 19 mm and one left side 21 mm. Dr. Give me hcg shot on 12th day of cycle. What is the chances of getting pregnant. Is there twins baby chances.
I am a 16 year old due to my academics I am not able to concentrate on my health . I did start going to the gym but I had to stop because I am in my 12th grade right now I had lost about 6 kgs and now I am gaining all of the weight back . I am afraid I will loose my confidence . My current weight is 84.6 kgs.
With some exceptions, it’s best to get your vitamins and minerals from your food rather than in pill form. Here are some tips for getting the top vitamins your immune system needs to perform.
a. Vitamin C : You probably know about vitamin C’s connection to the immune system, but did you know you can get it from much more than just citrus fruits? Leafy green vegetables such as spinach and kale, bell peppers, brussels sprouts, strawberries and papaya are also excellent sources. In fact, vitamin C is in so many foods that most people may not need to take supplements unless a doctor advises it.
b. Vitamin E: Like vitamin C, vitamin E can be a powerful antioxidant that helps your body fight off infection. Almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds are all high in vitamin E. So are spinach and broccoli if you prefer to increase your intake through meals rather than snacks.
c. Vitaamin B6 : This important vitamin — part of nearly 200 biochemical reactions in your body — is critical in how your immune system functions. Foods high in vitamin B6 include bananas, lean chicken breast, cold-water fish such as tuna, baked potatoes and chickpeas.
d. Vitamin A : For vitamin A, go colorful. Foods that are high in colorful compounds called carotenoids — carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, cantaloupe and squash — are all great options. The body turns these carotenoids into vitamin A, and they have an antioxidant effect to help strengthen the immune system against infection.
e. Vitamin D : As mentioned above, it’s best to get most of your vitamins from food, but vitamin D may be the exception to that rule. You can increase your intake through foods such as fatty fish (salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines) and fortified foods such as milk, orange juice and cereals. Many people have a hard time absorbing vitamin D from food, so if you have a vitamin D deficiency, talk to your doctor about supplements.
f. Folic acid : Folate is the natural form, and folic acid is the synthetic form, often added to foods because of its health benefits. To get more folate, add more beans and peas to your plate on a regular basis, as well as leafy green vegetables. You can also get folic acid in fortified foods (check the label) such as enriched breads, pastas, rice and other 100 percent whole-grain products.
g. Iron : helps your body carry oxygen to cells, comes in different forms. Your body can more easily absorb “heme iron,” which is abundant in lean poultry such as chicken and turkey, plus seafood. But never fear, vegetarians: You can get other forms of iron in beans, broccoli and kale.
h. Selenium seems to have a powerful effect on the immune system, including the potential to slow the body’s over-active responses to certain aggressive forms of cancer. You can find it in garlic, broccoli, sardines, tuna, brazil nuts and barley, among other foods.
i. Zinc : You can find zinc in oysters, crab, lean meats and poultry, baked beans (skip the kind with added sugar), yogurt and chickpeas. Zinc appears to help slow down the immune response and control inflammation in your body.
For disease specific diets you can consult me personally also.
Eat healthy live healthy
Dr. Shilpa Sharma
Is licking vagina of partner and putting tongue deep inside the vagina harmful for health? if it is harmful than what all precautions are required to have oral sex on female. Please advice.
Here are cause,symptoms and treatments of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
- Virechana: This procedure involves several days of internal oleation by taking either pure ghee or a specially prepared medicated ghee followed by a gentle herbal purgative. Purgation acts on aggravated and accumulated pitta and kapha doshas. It decreases the heat (ushna guna) of pitta and increases coolness (sheeta guna) required for formation of shukra dhatu (ovum and sperm). Impaired agni due to disturbed pitta is also rectified by the virechana procedure. A strong and balanced dhatvagni (tissue agni) is required for dhatnirmiti of shukradhatu (creation of reproductive tissue). Obstructing kapha dosha is removed through virechana and the blocked apana vata obstructed by kapha dosha is also relieved by virechana. Common virechana dravyas: mahatiktaghrit, trivrit (leha or churna). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.