Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abha SethiYour feedback matters!
I do not understand you answer. Could you please explain it clearly to me. I want to tighten my vagina muscles.
Hi I am 28. I was standing near my son who is having dental x-ray. After 5 days my pregnancy test came positive. Please tell me does x-ray can do anything harm to my baby.
I am in 3rd Trimester, having dizygotic twins. I am starting to have Diarrhea. What should I do to stop it?
She is having her foots always burning they are too hot we have consulted many doctors about that but there is no solution yet.
How many days it takes to get period after abortion. I was 4 week pregnant but didn't want child. I took contraceptive pill and it went out but little living tissue was there. Doctor told with period it will go. Pls let me know when will have my period? The date on which I took pill was 26th Oct.
ये रोमांचक और ख़ास भी हो सकता है। तो ज़रूरी है की ये खुशनुमा याद की तरह आपके दिमाग में रहे। इसके लिए आपको क्या करना है?
और ये कैसे सुनिश्चित करें की आपके साथी के लिए भी ये आनंद दायक अनुभव हो? पांच बडे तथ्य के इस लेख में जानिए।
अपने साथी की तरफ भी ध्यान दें!
क्या आपके साथी को भी आपके इस मिलन का मज़ा आ रहा है? उनसे पूछिए की क्या वो आराम से हैं? उनसे प्यार के कुछ शब्द कहिये। कहीं वो आपके सामने बिना कपड़ों के झिझक तो महसूस नहीं कर रहे? तारीफ करिए। क्या आप अपने साथी के मन की बात समझ सकते हैं? कहीं ऐसा तो नहीं की वो इस अगले कदम के लिए अभी तैयार नहीं है?
अपनी और उनकी इच्छाओं को समझें। कहीं ऐसा तो नहीं की अभी आप सेक्स के लिए तैयार नहीं हैं? इस बात का फैसला सिर्फ आप कर सकते हैं। किसी के बहकावे में आकर कोई फैसला ना करें और ये कदम उस व्यक्ति के साथ उठाएं जिस पर आपको भरोसा हो। सुखद पहले सेक्स अनुभव की कुंजी यही है!
पहले सेक्स से जुडी दस टिप्स
जल्दबाजी न करें
जल्दबाजी न करें और प्यार के इस रूप के पहले एहसास का लुत्फ़ उठाएं। एक दूसरे को स्पर्श और चुम्बन से उत्तेजित करें। महिला के कामोत्तेजित होने पर उनकी योनि के भीतर गीलापन आता है। ये गीलापन बहुत ज़रूरी है। ये चिकनाई बढ़ता है और सेक्स के दौरान होने वाली पीड़ा को कम करता है।
लगभग तीन चौथाई युवाओं के पहले सेक्स का क्रम सामान ही होता है: चुम्बन, कपड़ों के भीतर हाथ डालकर स्पर्श। परस्पर हस्तमैथुन और आखिर में सेक्स।
पहले सेक्स के बारे में और जानकारी
पहली बार के सेक्स में क्या करना है। शायद आपको इस बात की जानकारी ना हों। अपने साथी की प्रतिक्रिया को परखें। क्या वो कामोत्तेजित होकर आहें भर रहे हैं? क्या वो आपके हाथ को किसी ख़ास जगह निर्देशित कर रहे हैं? ये संकेत हैं की आप सही दिशा में अग्रसर हैं। लेकिन अक्सर ये संकेत स्पष्ट नहीं होते। इसलिए एक दूसरे से बात करना बहुत ज़रूरी है। काफी लोगों को ये बातें भी उत्तेजित कर देती हैं। और याद रखें की सेक्स और मजाक अच्छा मिश्रण है!
वास्तविकता सिनेमा से अलग है
सेक्स शुरुवात से आनंद दायक अनुभव हो ऐसा बिलकुल ज़रूरी नहीं। लिंग के पहली बार प्रवेश करते समय लड़कियां अक्सर पीड़ा महसूस करती हैं। लड़के पहली बार कंडोम पहनने में कठिनाई का सामना करते हैं। इसके बारे में पहले से जानकारी ले लेना बेहतर है। संभव है की लिंग के प्रवेश करते ही या करने से पहले ही वीर्यपतन हो जाये। या फिर इसका विपरीत- हो सकता है की झिझक और घबराहट के कारण लिंग के सख्त होने में कठिनाई हो। और योनि में प्रवेश करने के लिए लिंग का सख्त होना आवश्यक है।
लेकिन पहली बार सेक्स करते समय ये सब होना बिलकुल सामान्य है। इस बारे में बात करें और फिर से प्रयास करें। अगर सब कुछ सही नहीं हो पा रहा तो निराश न हों और फिर से कोशिश करें।
महिलाओं के लिए पहली बार का सम्भोग कष्टदायक हो सकता है। इसका कारण है योनि के भीतर की त्वचा में खिंचाव आना। घबराहट के कारण योनि की त्वचा का संकुचित होना भी सामान्य है। अक्सर दर्द का डर लड़कियों को सम्भोग करने से झिझकने का कारण बन जाता है। अगर वो सहेज हों, उत्तेजित हों और योनि के भीतर पर्याप्त गीलापन हो, तो संभव है की बिलकुल भी दर्द न हो। गहरी सांस लीजिये और आराम करिए। जल्दी या ज़बरदस्ती करने की बिकुल ज़रूरत नहीं है।
I have baby boy he born on march 18 2015 before he born I was in treatment for pcod after took treatment I got baby then my doubt is can I get second baby without treatment after delivery periods didn't come. Again pcod wil be there pls clear my doubts doctor.
My periods are delayed for 10 days. May I know the reason. I am 22 years old. What is the reason for the above? Initially my periods was for 15 days. But now it is delayed. Y?
The past couple of days have witnessed trending news in the form of the stunning transformation of Anant Ambani, son of Mukesh Ambani, MD of Reliance Industries Limited. Anant, who had previously been burdened with excessive body weight due to intake of some strong medications, has achieved an unbelievable target of losing 108 Kgs of body weight in just 18 months!
Many people suffer from obesity and many other conditions as an aftereffect of excessive body weight, but don't know how to address the issue to attain a healthy weight. In this regard, the story of Anant is an inspirational lesson for all those who want to lose weight and follow a strict diet plan and exercise regime continuously to achieve their goals. Just like him, now you too can attain a healthy body weight and a fit physique too through the techniques mentioned below:
1. Following an Appropriate Diet Plan - A healthy diet is the key to a good weight loss regime besides the implementation of an effective exercise plan. Anant had opted for a strict low-carb diet without the presence of sugar. This type of diet has a lot of benefits including weight loss in a healthy way. This type of diet requires you to avoid all types of processed food items including breads, soft drinks, cereals, pastas, sweets etc. And increase the intake of foods rich in healthy fats and proteins.
2. Weight and Functional Training - Weight training is known for burning calories and functional training helps in increasing your core stability through exercises like squats, stretches, lunges etc. A combination of these two in your exercise regime will not only help you lose weight, but will also enable you to do it in a healthy way.
3. High-intensity Cardio Exercises - High-intensity cardio exercises are recommended by most gym instructors to people who want to lose weight as they increase your heart rate and consume lesser amount of time to eliminate the extra fat from your body.
4. Yoga - There’s no better way to stay fit and healthy than making yoga a part of your daily lifestyle. This ancient tradition not only tones your muscles and burn calories, but also gives you a healthier life by helping you relax your mind and body both. This was also one of the techniques followed by Anant to reach his destination of a having a healthy body.
We've put together a sample diet plan exclusively for you, which can help you lose weight in a healthy natural way:
Early Morning (6:30 am - 7:00 am) - a glass of warm water + 1/2 lemon juice + pinch of salt; walk for 30 minutes.
Breakfast (8:00am - 9:00 am) - 1 cup milk/tea, with fruit, oats with milk/namkeen oats, veg. Dalia, veg. Upma, veg. Poha, veg. Sandwich, 2 egg whites/1 whole egg and toast.
Mid-Morning (11:30 am) - fruit/sprouts
Lunch (1:00 pm - 2:00 pm) - 2 chapattis with vegetable, salad, dal/curd/idli + sambhar (alternatively, if you want to have 1 bowl rice, have it with 1 katori rajma/kadhi/dal/chhole + salad)
Tea-Time (4:30pm - 5:00pm) - tea/coffee + 2 biscuits/rusks
Evening Snacks (6:00 pm - 6: 30pm) - roasted chana, sprouts, popcorn, veg sandwich, sometimes 4-5 almonds, walnuts, pista, raisins
Dinner (8:00 pm - 8:30 pm) - 1-2 chapattis with vegetable, salad or 1-2 veg sandwiches, or roasted chicken/grilled fish (if non-vegetarian)
Post-Dinner (if required, at 10:00 pm) - 1 cup of milk.
We hope the above suggestions and the sample diet plan will inspire you to embark on a journey of transforming yourself into a healthier and happier person! There's no happiness better than feeling good about yourself!
If you liked this health tip, do 'Share' it with your loved ones.
If you would like a more comprehensive and customized diet plan for yourself or your family, along with a 7-day unlimited text chat, just click on 'Consult'!
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Hi, 6 months ago I had ultra sound and doctr told me the am suffering forn pcod and aftr prolactin test doctr told me dat I hav hormonal imbalance. Whn my period started I do not get my periods regular at dat tym dctr told me it is not to wory much aftr sumtym it vl becom regular n aftr few years I used to get my periods within 2 months. And aftr sum year again my periods became irregular n I used to get periods within 2 to 3 months sumtym aftr 3 months r aftr consulting doctr n by taking mdcns prescribed by dctr to hav periods. N she said dat your periods vl becom normal aftr having one baby cos you don't have any other prblm. Bt stil my periods are not regular n as I told dat 6 months ago another doctr told me I hav pcod n she gave mdcns ovacet to continue fr 6 months n 16 cablogin mdcns to take after four days each for hormones. But aftr 6 months again in ultra sound stil I have multiple cyst. What should I do now please suggest me. Should I consult another dctr I should go for homeopathy treatment. Do I get any serious disease lyk ovarian cancer if it is not treated properly. please suggest me.
There are three main types of eating disorders. These are bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa and binge eating. Anorexia nervosa is an exaggerated fear of gaining weight all the way to the point when the patient becomes abnormally thin. Bulimia nervosa is eating too much and then vomiting it out on a regular basis. Binge eating is when an individual eats an excessive amount of food in one go. All three types of eating disorders have adverse effects on pregnancy.
Here is how eating disorders affect pregnancies:
- Unplanned pregnancies: Women with eating disorders are much more likely to have an unplanned pregnancy. This is true both for women who have had their eating disorders in the past as well as women who have eating disorders at the moment. In a study by University College London and King's College London consisting of 11000 women, only 28% of women reported that they had an unplanned pregnancy without suffering from any eating disorder as compared to the 41% who did have an eating disorder at some point in their life. The reason for this is that women tend to think that they do not need contraceptives due to an irregular menstrual cycle which is one of the consequences of eating disorders during pregnancy.
- Happiness about their pregnancy: The same survey of 11000 women conducted by University College London and King's College London reported that 71% of women were happy about their pregnancies. However, the number would have been a lot higher if there were fewer women with eating disorders. It has been said that 10% of women were unhappy to discover they were pregnant if they had an eating disorder in the past as compared to 4% who never had an eating disorder.
- Consider pregnancy a 'personal sacrifice': It has also been said that women who have had or have eating disorders during or before their pregnancy tend to consider pregnancy a 'personal sacrifice' much more often than women who have no history or eating disorders.
Even though mostly, eating disorders affect pregnant women mentally rather than physically, it is crucial that women try to fix this problem before their pregnancy so they actually can enjoy having a baby.