Doctor in Jai/Bajpai Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Jai/Bajpai ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my colleague referred Dr Dinesh Bajpai. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Dinesh Bajpai has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. Dr Dinesh Bajpai certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. Initially the symptoms of erectile dysfunction were not that severe but then it became worse. The overall atmosphere in the Jai/Bajpai Clinic is very soothing. The overall outlook of the Jai/Bajpai Clinic was very nice. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
Initially the problem of premature ejaculation were not that severe but then it became worse. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even after my treatmentwith my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Dinesh Bajpai has treated my completely. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Jai/Bajpai Clinic is so nice.
He is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Dinesh Bajpai and the nightfall treatment I didn't lose hope. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. Dinesh Bajpai has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. My boss referred me this Dinesh Bajpai.
Dr Dinesh Bajpai is really like god send person. Over the period of time the no periods treatment has helped me a lot. I am so thankful that he has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the Bajpai Clinic is very soothing.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Dinesh Bajpai as I was suffering from Male sexualc problem. I'am almost on the path to recovery, after the treatmnet given by him. Thanks to him for perfect advice. In the very first sitting, Dinesh Bajpai clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
With the help of Dr Dinesh Bajpai's treatment for fertile period I am feeling so great. Dr Dinesh Bajpai is very knowledgeable. Everything was just spick and span in the Jai/Bajpai Clinic. Jai/Bajpai Clinic had all the amenities, a patient requires. Dr Dinesh Bajpai has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
I was having this irregular periods. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Bajpai is the reason. Hygiene is very important, and I must Bajpai Clinic was extremely clean he is a very nice and caring doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be sensible. Ok sir i feeling somewhat especially while traveling with family all r enjoying n i m in drowsy mood....plz say me some solution for this
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be knowledgeable. ok doctr. wl do so. i wl chevk up my uric acid.n wht counts it shld b in normal case.n if high wht r the counts.plz let me knw
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful, caring, helped me improve my health, professional and saved my life. How many days sir...?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be sensible, caring and knowledgeable. Thaks Dr. Bajpai ; how oncologist can cure it. Can u elaborate?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. Thanx a ton but what about burning in urinary tract after sex
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and practical. Thank you..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be helped me improve my health. waiting for medical result
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be knowledgeable. Thanks.it is useful gor me thaks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. Thank you for your kind information
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. Thank you,very much Dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. But there is no burning pain sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be helped me improve my health. Thank you sir.
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. thank u sir
This is the feet of both my legs Swells. My medical test showed triglyceride 261 mg/dl BP sys 136 dia 88 pul 94. Please give solution.
I have normal sperm count & sperm volume but while having sex. Penis can only erect for 2 or 3 minutes & then become loose & can not erect fully.
I am 14 years old student. MY QUESTION: Is any problem to bath when I have cough and cold please gave me a medicine for this Question no 2: doctor also I am a small boy in my class please tell an idea for to increase height.
I am suffering sinus problem from last 30 days. I took medicine but still the symptom persist. What to do in this case shall I go to doctor or leave.
Hi I have a problem when I had intercourse with my would be. Once I inserted my male genital I reached my orgasm. This was happened for more than 8-9 times till now. I am worried whether this is due to over masturbation which I have done earlier. I want to know can I overcome this and participate in more time. I have read few blogs and this is the premature ejaculation. And worried to consult a doctor. Pls suggest me what needs to be done to have good sex life with my partner. I have started masturbating nearly 15 years of age and continuing till now. Depends on my mood I used to masturbate more than 2-3 times a day. Now I have reduced it to 1 or 2 times a day or try to postpone. Please suggest me the ways to improve my duration of Intercourse time and hardness of my tool to lead a success full life.
I have hair fall problem very much. I have tried all the products. What should I do to get rid of it and to grow hair long. Please suggest me any home remedy or any market product.
Sir I am 20 years old in early age I have a bad habit of masturbation but I get rid of that but after that my face become dull and pore become enlarge and lot of black head whenever night fall occur in 10,20 days my face become dull so suggest something for treatment.
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.