Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Jai/Bajpai ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be sensible. Ok sir i feeling somewhat especially while traveling with family all r enjoying n i m in drowsy mood....plz say me some solution for this
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be knowledgeable. ok doctr. wl do so. i wl chevk up my uric acid.n wht counts it shld b in normal case.n if high wht r the counts.plz let me knw
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful, caring, helped me improve my health, professional and saved my life. How many days sir...?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be sensible, caring and knowledgeable. Thaks Dr. Bajpai ; how oncologist can cure it. Can u elaborate?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. Thanx a ton but what about burning in urinary tract after sex
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and practical. Thank you..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be helped me improve my health. waiting for medical result
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be knowledgeable. Thanks.it is useful gor me thaks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. Thank you for your kind information
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. Thank you,very much Dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. But there is no burning pain sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be helped me improve my health. Thank you sir.
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. thank u sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be sensible. helpful short and easy answer
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are prompt and knowledgeable. Thank You. Will Try It Out.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. Thanks so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dinesh Bajpai to be very helpful. Very helpful
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are knowledgeable. Sir plz told me med. Name
Dr. Dinesh Bajpai provides answers that are very helpful. very useful for me thank u
Hello Doctors! I have a habit of sitting on the stool for a long time when going number 2. And when I do, I sometimes see a lot of blood in the water. I can feel that I have a cut on my anal but I was wondering if a small cut can produce a lot of blood to come out. Is this simply from sitting for too long or should I be worried that there was a lot of blood? Please help me! THANK YOU!
Hello sir I am sending my lipid profile report plasma blood glucose (F) 91. Cholesterol 180 Triglycerides 113. HDL 40 nonhdl cholesterol 140. LDL 117 VLDL 24 my bp is always fluctuating it is around 130/90 please advise.
Mujhe nightfall ho jatA hai aur agar me koi normal seen dekhne par bhi spearm ghir jata hai aur mind me hamesa wahi sab chalte rhata hai kuch upay bataiye plese.
Mere girlfriend jiska age 21 year hai. Usko kisi v mausam m kisi v time pure body m julputi ho jati hai aur bhut etching (khujli) hoti hai. your khujlane k bad body full jata h. Ae lagbhag 5 sal se hai.
Hello doctor. From the past 8-10 days I've an unusual itch throughout my body. Itching in the back, itch in thighs, legs and hands. As soon as I itch, the skin becomes raised, forming lines like threads. These lines are not red, they bear the colour of the skin. They disappear after 10-15 minutes. There is no abnormality in skin texture at that region before or after the itch, nor does it appear dry or red. Then what is the cause of this troublesome itch? I had ringworm of the pelvic 2 years back. But this is not like that. Should I visit a doctor or wait for it to heal on its own or are there some home remedies for it?
I am 28 years old and I having knee pain in the morning little bit. I run and do exercises daily but knee problem remaining. How can I improve it. I fear that it will create problem in the future. So suggest.
I'm having lot of pain in my shoulders neck elbow finger joints and foot n heels. Have done RA test was negative. Uric was normal. Haemoglobin is 10. All over pain. Hampers daily household chores. Can not feel like doing anything coz of pain. Have thyroid also. Since few years shoulder Pain started now everywhere. Pl help. Neck stiffness has become unbearable. Injection taken in one heel. Now other heel paining a lot. Can't walk.
I am suffering from severe to moderate knee pain from last 2 years. I visited my family Doc couple of times and he prescribed Glucosamine and Calcium Caps for 1 months but it didn't work. After small research in glass I found that Diacerein 50 mg would be more helpful. I would I to know the dosage and another substitute medicine besides Diacerein.
Sir every time by seeing sex videos doing masturbation getting week by week I am not doing well with my parter how can I solve my problem.
The problem of premature ejaculation (PE) is very common among men and one that many men are hesitant to talk about as they feel that it has a direct bearing on their sexual prowess.
Ayurveda describes the problem as occurring due to an aggravation of the Pitta (fire) dosha and imbalance in Apana Vata in our body. When this happens, the semen loses its stability. Additionally, this aggravated Pitta then moves up the channels that carry semen and with imbalanced Apana Vata, causing the semen to get ejaculated with minimal sexual stimulation. Even biological and psychological causes can be at the heart of your ejaculation problem.
Reasons you should consider an Ayurvedic treatment for your premature ejaculation issues:
- Ayurveda believes that PE is completely normal and can be treated through natural methods.
- Ayurvedic remedies are suggested accordingly to resolve the imbalance that occurs between Pitta (heat) and Vata (air) doshas before sexual activity.
- Helps in controlling the hyperactivity that the muscles of the penis experience, leading to an increase in sensitivity and early ejaculation.
- Remedies that are suggested restore the harmony of your body's hormones as well as improve your ejaculatory mechanism.
- The natural remedies also help in improving your sex drive.
- The Ayurvedic remedies act as stress busters without causing any side effects.
- Additionally, problems associated with anxiety and stress during sexual activity are effectively dealt with counseling, use of rejuvenating herbs, meditation, and yoga.
There are a number of Herbs used in Ayurveda to enhance sexual potency like Safed Musali, Kaunch, Ashwagandha, Gokshur, Jaiphal, Javitri etc. Using these herbs definitely restores the harmony of the reproductive system ultimately boosting sexual potency and very helpful in managing Premature Ejaculation.
Recommendations on lifestyle and diet are also made like increasing the consumption of foods that cool down your body like butter, milk, almonds and so on; and reducing the intake of foods that aggravate your pitta dosha like spicy and salty foods. Excessive masturbation with unhealthy dietary habits aggravates the condition.
Hi sir meri ek bahut badi problam h please meri help kre, o kya h ki main sadhi nhi krna chahta tha, bur samaj aur riti-riwas ko dekhte huye krni padi. Aur main sex nhi kr pta hu qki mere pure badan me commpan rahti h sarir hath pair kanpte rhte h paise v nhi h ki elaj kra pauo. Main kya kru .wife bhag jayegi o upar se sarmindgi. please help me.
I am mohit. 24 year age. .male. Sex karte time penis jaldi beth jata hai. Penis khda nahi rahta. Virya jaldi nikal jata hai. Acha se dwai ya koi treatment btaye plz.
Bone issues are very common. From infection to inflammation to injuries to mere old age, bone issues are very common. Arthritis can happen with any of these conditions. The healing of this has two aspects one is to heal and reduce the pain and the second is to address the underlying condition. The range of motion needs to be improved, and further damage to the bones should be arrested.
Ayurveda identifies two types of joint problems, one is due to poorly nourished bones, which are prone to damage and the second is the over accumulation of toxins, leading to joint pain and stiffness. This joint pain would be further aggravated by damp weather.
Ayurveda also believes that the overdose of vaata leads to bone issues. So food items aimed at reducing vaata should be included so that balance is restored. There is more than one component to this healing. Food, lifestyle changes, herbs, and exercise manage bone issues, arthritis and the pain. Let’s see how.
- Food: Eating whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as a calcium rich diet is very essential for healing bones. Eat freshly cooked food items and include a lot of dairy products.
- Lifestyle: A regular sleep schedule, which is in sync with the biological clock, is very essential. Also eat at regular intervals with the meals getting lighter as the day goes by. Exercise, even in the form of brisk walk, helps soothe joints and keeps them agile.
- Massages: Oil massages like Abhyanga are very essential to prevent joint problems. They also help in reducing toxins, which are quite high in chronic conditions like arthritis. These oils can be applied directly on the joints too to improve lubrication, movement and reduce pain.
- Go anti ama: There is another component known as ama, which is an equivalent of toxins. The diet and lifestyle should be aimed at reducing ama, which gets accumulated with age in the form of digestive toxins. Eat food products that are easy to digest, consume ama reducing spices like turmeric and pepper, avoid daytime napping and exercise regularly.
In addition, the following herbs are known to be beneficial for bone health.
- Ashwagandha: It has rich anti-inflammatory properties, produces effects equivalent to steroids and helps in controlling joint pain and inflammation. Swelling and movement are also improved with its regular use.
- Boswellia: Combined with Ashwagandha, this is another wonder drug that helps reduce bone inflammation. It suppresses release of chemicals responsible for inflammation and helps control pain and swelling.
- Turmeric: One of the most acclaimed anti-inflammatory agents, it releases multiple enzymes and thereby controls inflammation.
So, for bone pain and arthritis, an NSAID is not the only remedy.
I am 26 old, suffering from kidney stone (Uric acid) since 2013. I have taken medicines regularly after consulting doctor but I am not satisfied completely. Uric acid increased at the level of 7.5, I used to zyloric tablets to reduce uric acid level. Please suggest me to control kidney stones and uric acid level.
Sesame seeds are considered as the oldest oilseed crops in the world. They are derived from the plant of sesamum genus. Though minuscule in comparison to other seeds, they are extremely beneficial for your health. They are very useful in the prevention of diabetes, lower blood pressure, and are also known to prevent a wide variety of cancers. In addition, sesame seeds are extremely useful for boosting the respiratory health, building strong bones, improving blood circulation, cleansing the body and in the elimination of depression and chronic stress.
They can be added as a natural ingredient in our day to day cooking and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural oils. They are also loaded with natural organic compounds such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, protein, and tryptophan. Let us have a look at some of the health benefits of the sesame seeds.
- Blood pressure: One of the primary uses of adding sesame seeds to our diet is their ability to control blood pressure. They are loaded with magnesium that aids in the prevention of hypertension, and thus can be very beneficial in keeping the blood pressure conditions under check.
- Cancer prevention: Sesame seeds are also enriched with natural antioxidants that help in cleansing the body. This criterion benefits us in the fight against cancer. Sesame seeds also do have essential vitamins and minerals that reduce the risk of cancer drastically. They also restrict the circulation of free radicals. Some of the leukemia types that can be prevented when using sesame seeds include breast, lung, pancreatic, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Bone health: Sesame seeds are loaded with impressive levels of minerals such as zinc, calcium, and phosphorous. These are essential in strengthening and repairing the bones.
- Digestion: Sesame seeds contain natural fiber and hence form a strong element in metabolism. They are also very beneficial for removing the symptoms of constipation and keeps the condition of diarrhea in check. Fiber scraps out the harmful cholesterol from our body. Indirectly, they are beneficial to your heart and prevents heart ailment such as strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Oral health: Sesame seeds have a strong presence of antibacterial properties within them. Due to this reason, they are best used in the treatment of mouth ulcers and gum problems. Adding sesame seeds to warm water and squishing inside the mouth can act as a natural mouth cleanser.
- Skin and hair health: Sesame seeds have rich sources of zinc, a vital component that helps in the formation of collagen, an ingredient used to strengthen the muscle tissue, hair, and skin. They are also known to be part of many face packs and have anti-aging properties. They aid in the skin tightening process and act against the wrinkles.
As a part of culinary proceedings, sesame seeds can be had in a variety of ways. They can either be dry roasted and sprinkled as a topping, or they can be added with spices and mixed into the gravy. They also can be mixed as a part of fruit and vegetable juices. Though the seeds are tiny in nature, their beneficial properties are more potent than any other food items known to man.
I am 22 year old after 2 years I am getting marriage but my penis is small. Pls help me how I grow my cock upto 6 or 7 inches.
I am a science student. I usually study alone in a room. When I get bored of studies .I masturbate watching porn everyday. Now a days I am feeling tired after masturbating, but I'd I don't masturbate for 2-3 days, I am fully energetic and not at all tired. Doea this bad habit effect my height growth. How can I correct it? Pls help.
Hello Doctor's, My age is 20, male. I'm suffering from skin Rashes/itching from 3 months Tablets used - ALLEGRA, atarax Lotion used - calamine, cutisilk Ointment - niosol-f I visited 3 hospitals. Everyone gave tablets and lotion Not even one worked till now I promise I dint sleep in night from 3 months. I sit and cry for sleeping in night because it's itching so much More itching on me sides of leg around private part. And on my Back (ass) On legs and hands also I've but only around above said places it's more itching I request you please suggest a best medicine so it reduces completely within 2-3 days Even if it is costly I'll try my best to buy. I'm suffering very badly I beg you please suggest me a medicine so that I'll b fine within 2 days Thank you.
I am 53 years old. For the last 20 years or so I have been suffering from dysentery. Usually I take allopathic medicines prescribed by the doctor. So long as the course continues, dysentery is under control but stopping of medicines cause recurrence of the problem. I have to go the latrine for 3 to 4 times, sometimes even more. Besides taking aqua guard filtered water, I eat home-made foods without spice and oil. What should I do to get rid of the dysentery problem.
Garlic has long been known as the health booster extraordinaire. But why? the answer lies in the compounds it packs in. Garlic contains several vital nutrients including vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. It gets its characteristic sulphur smell from the amino acid allicin, and this is responsible for most of its health benefits. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of garlic.
An excellent anti-oxidant: Research shows conclusively that eating garlic boosts your natural supply of hydrogen sulfide. This gas acts as an antioxidant and helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow through them, thus promoting cardiovascular health. Higher hydrogen sulphide levels also protect the heart, thereby preventing damage to heart muscle.
Lowers cholesterol levels: Studies have proved that garlic reduces cholesterol levels, especially ldl and triglycerides by almost 9 to 12 percent. Rich in antibacterial and anti-fungal properties: garlic is a natural antibiotic and can eliminate harmful bacteria while preserving good bacteria. Its allicin content is responsible for its anti-fungal properties.
Blood thinner: Garlic thins the blood and is an excellent bulwark against heart disease, blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
Immune booster: Garlic has strong antiviral properties too. It’s very effective against colds. You can reduce the length and frequency of colds by consuming garlic.
Lowers atherosclerosis risk: As garlic acts as a blood thinner, it prevents blood clots and destroys plaque, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
Lowers blood pressure: Garlic is used as a remedy for hypertension all over the world, especially in china and japan. Lowers risk of cancer: certain cancers can be prevented by eating raw garlic. These include cancers of the stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas, and breasts.
Now let’s look at the downsides of garlic consumption.
A few people may be allergic to garlic. They should never eat garlic raw. And, if they get a skin outbreak, high temperature or headache, they should stop consuming garlic. Eating up to 10 cloves a day is ok, but more than this can have unsavory results like indigestion and garlic-breath. Indians are great garlic users, but we make amistake while cooking with garlic. We cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it. But, to maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic and use it to cook your curries only after letting it to sit for about 15 minutes. This triggers an enzyme reaction in the crushed garlic cloves that boosts healthy compounds in it. Also consume raw garlic first thing in the morning without chewing to reap its awesome health benefits. If you are scared of garlic breath, you canconsume garlic pills, but the resultant data on these supplements has been mixed. There is no clear indication that the active ingredients in garlic responsible for giving it its health punch, remain active in a pill form too.