Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in tembhurni. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. Rekha Ram SainiYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from groin itching and allergy and little bit liquid formation on that spot ,even I am wearing dry underwear and frequently neat cleaning with hot water also. Please tell me the remedy solution medicine.
I am a 40 years old lady I was taking contraceptive pills for last 6 six years upto last months but now I discontinue the same. But last month I did not have my menstrual periods. I already did my pregnancy test it was negative. Please help.
I had done sex for 10 times with a married women who had a child of 03 years. Whether ill suffer from any STD. Please help me with this.
My weight is too much according to my age. My age is still 15 onky and weight is 75 and I eat very less and do walking of nearly 5 kms per day even then my Wight is not reducing so what to do?
Doctor, I am 22 years old girl. But my height is 4'9" But my weight is 39 only. I am too slim. My friends and relatives are laugh at me. Its very painful. I don't eat fish items. Can you suggest for gaining weight.
Hello sir, My name is Nirmal and i'm 19 years old. Sir I got a leg injury 3 years back in that time there was swelling in the knee joint and pain and after dew day it's gone mow a day I find that when my leg can't tolerate over strain while jumping and running. And you consult a doctor when I got the next injury and he face me a tube like bandage to fix it ,and he told me it's the ligament damage and there is fluid inside my knee .Sir how can I get rid of this problem please mail me.
Dear sir. I am looking so thin.& its also also fact tht I am very weak about physical strength. So Now I simply want to say tht I want to be fit. Physically fit.
I want to loose my weight so give me some suggestions or tips how to reduce my weight I am waiting for your prompt reply.
Hello sir my teeth pain when I drink cold water and eating anything cold so please give me a reason why?
Meri age 26 hai. mera weight 82 kg hai mujhe usko kam kar k 60 karna hai please help me advice me to losing weight ?
I have an irregular period I had my period last on the 24th April and ended on the 29th April in the 19th may I try to have sex there was no penetration he released under my butt and getting to the time of my period I had just download a period tracker right before my period last on the 24th April and in the tracker am supposed to have my period on the 22th may 2016 I bought a pregnancy test done on the same day I was to have my period which was on the 22th may and it says negative then I had one done on the 25th may that too says negative and again had one done on the 27th may that too negative I don't feel tired or any other symptoms of pregnancy now today is 28 and it still have not appear don't no what to do help pls.
Sir, I have a cracked heal for both my feet and presently I am applying retinal ointment but even then it has not subsidized. Only if I cover with sox all the 24 hours I could manage to walk otherwise I cannot put my feet to the ground. I am 63 years old and kindly advice me in this regard.
Hi I am 20 and for last two year overnight acne will come and stay for 5-7 day it may be come twice a month. If I had seen little acne redness in morning within 5-7 hours its redness increase with white point in center of each acne.
My friend didn't have her periods for two months and her esr level is 70 at the of 16. Is she pregnant? But she never had sex.
I am having continues hairloss problem so what are the treatments I have to take also I am having digestion problem.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
He usually has palpitation in different body parts like in skin of upper thigh, skin of arm. What might be the cause of it? Thanks in advance.
Acne is often misunderstood to be a condition that only affects teenagers. However, acne can develop even when a person is in his or her thirties. This sort of acne is known as adult acne. As wth any other health condition, there are a number of myths associated with adult acne. Here are 7 facts you should know about adult acne.
- You’re not the only one. Adult acne is a fairly common skin condition. It affects both men and women though the latter are more susceptible to it. Even people in their 50s can develop acne.
- Adult acne and teenage acne is not the same. Acne that develops in the teenage years tends to affect the forehead area. It consists of mainly white heads and black heads that develop as a result of clogged pores.
- On the other hand, adult acne affects the lower half of the face appears in the form of bigger, red nodules. These often recur in the same place.
- Adult acne in women is mostly due to hormonal changes. A woman’s body is constantly facing hormonal changes during menstruation, pregnancy, menopause or as a result of changing birth control methods. These hormonal changes are often accompanied by acne breakouts. A chronic acne breakout can also indicate serious hormonal imbalances or conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Stress is a primary contributor to adult acne. Stress and acne have a cyclic relationship with each contributing to the development of the other. Chronic stress can lead to hormonal imbalances which further lead to the development of acne. Frustration caused by the appearance of acne can worsen the stress and if not controlled this can further aggravate acne.
- Using the right skin care products can prevent adult acne. Washing your face multiple times may not prove to be the best way to prevent acne as this rids the skin of necessary oils. When it comes to skincare, it is essential to choose the right product. Ideally, choose cleansers that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and non-comedogenic skincare products. Products that contain tea tree oil can also help reduce acne inflammations.
- Do not pick the pimples. Acne may be a temporary condition but can leave lasting effects if the pimples are picked or manually burst. Doing this can lead to the formation of permanent scars. Acne scars range from mild to severe and can later be treated with a range of procedures including dermabrasion, chemical peels and laser.
- What you eat can affect your acne. High glycemic index foods and dairy can lead to hormonal imbalances and have been linked to adult acne breakouts. This includes refined carbohydrates, processed sugars and all forms of milk.