Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in barshi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vyanktesh Shashikant KabraYour feedback matters!
I have a constipation problem for the last few months. I have tried so many medicines but my problem still resists.
I am diabetic I cheque my blood sugar fasting-PP-PP .The results are good Daily average comes to about <110 But when I get my HBA1C tested in lab I get it as 6.90 to 7.15 What are reason of high HBA1C
I have a problem of headache every morning I wake up I suffer from a bad headache what's the solution for it.
I have problem to do sex forehead of penis is have pain while doing that I read your article phimosis How its should cure? Can you tell me the med is using to cure this?
My wife is 45 years old. She has lost a lot of weight in the last one year or so and also looks tired and exhausted by the end of the day, though previously, she did not suffer from these problems. Last week she suffered from acute stomach pain and the doctor advised some tests. From the reports, 2 things have come to light. 1. She has a cyst in her ovary and 2. She has a swelling in her kidney. Please advise what should be done?
Hi doctor, I am losing my weight. I can not eat the food properly. My legs are very weak and my half head is paining daily. please advice me.
Sir, my daughter is 13yr old, since 6yr she was a patient of pancreatic pain, her pancreas extend from one side, so lumsum every 6 mnth a serious pain in her stomach due to this pancreas. I consult many Dr. But no way to out this cause, so what should I do?
Hi,i (age =27 year), I am 6 months pregnant. I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes (Reading of GTT =195 mg/dl after two hours) in the mid of five months. I consulted with Diabeteologist and the doctor had advised me to take insulin 5 units everyday in empty stomach before breakfast. Its been around 20 days, I have started taking insulin. Now the blood sugar level is within 100-120 mg/dl but sometimes it coming below 100. I am getting itching in my legs, I guess since the day I have started taking insulin. I am very much concerned about the baby and the change in my blood sugar level. Sometimes I feel dizziness, palpitation. The doctor has advised me to continue taking insulin with minimum dosage of 4 units everyday till delivery. I want to ask you is it necessary so and the changing blood sugar won't it affect the baby? Kindly could you help me with your suggestion. Shall I consult with diabeteologist once more.
I having itching irritation around private region for 3-4, years. But no signs are seen on the skin. I used to apply zole-F, candid ointment. Also forcan-150. But no permanent recovery What shall I do?
I am a kidney patient with high creatinine 5, high potassium 6, high bp 160/90-100, urine protein 3.What remedy you can suggest.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.