Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in barshi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Vyanktesh Shashikant KabraYour feedback matters!
My wife suffers from asthma since long time and uses medicines prescribed by the doctor like abphylline. She gets rashes and itching blisters on body as side effects of eg. Medicine. When dermatologist says to stop using those medicines and prescribe some medicines asthma increases. should I go to homeopathy as the doctors non coordinative approach creating problem.
Gonorrhea : Disease + Symptoms
Gonorrhea is a contagious disease that can affect both men and women. It is caused by a bacterium called Neisseria gonorrhoeae that can easily grow in the mucus membranes of the human body.
It is mostly transmitted when an uninfected person gets in sexual contact with an infected person. It can also be spread when a mother's infected body fluids come in contact with her newborn during childbirth.
It is a common infection and the symptoms vary for both men and women. The symptoms are:
Symptoms in Women:
- White or greenish-yellow vaginal discharge
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Pain in the lower abdomen and in the pelvic region
- Occurrence of Conjunctivitis
- Spotting or light bleeding after sexual intercourse
- Bleeding between periods
Symptoms in Men:
- White or greenish-yellow discharge from the penis
- Swelling and pain in the testicles
- Burning sensation while urinating
The symptoms come to notice usually within 2 to 10 days of the infection in case of women and it takes approximately 14 days for them to be recognized in the case of men. However in a few cases, the symptoms may take as long as 30 days to appear or they may appear so negligibly that they are hardly noticeable if they occur at all.
How much does a circumcision surgery cost? And is there any other solution for the tight skin over the penis?
I am 24 year old from last 3 to 4 months I don't feel excited in my pennies it doesn't hard like before and I also tried to sex with my partner but I didn't do it. What should I do?
I am suffering uric acid problem. Since 1 year. Pain in knee, elbow & finger joint. I take caloric 100mg tab. 3time. Uric acid control after use tablet. But after few days uric acid high. please tell me what I will do ?
I am 40 years old. I have cough and cold problem for last 6 months after taking bath. I repeatedly snoozing and cold till 1-2 hours. In this what I should do and it's only 6 months old problem and earlier never faced such problem Please give me some advice.
Hi sir, I generally can't stay for long during sex. With in 4/5 minutes I pass out. Please help me regarding this.
I had a sex with a girl, I used condom also, ejected with in 2 min, but I am worried that will I be affected with Hiv. I am very much scared?
Sir, I am 21 year old. I feel pressure around the head all the time and my brain is having like fog. I have also difficulty in concentrating, recalling and retaining information. My eyes are weakening day by day. What should I do?
Hi doctor's. Well this one is silly but I keep on thinking. Thing is my lips seems black not matching my facial skin and everyone keeps on asking wether I smoke alot or what. Truth is I don't smoke at all. Lips are black in color. Well, I drink tea 2 to 3 times a day. Is it because of drinking tea more? can I have any remedy where I can see my lip color gets changed and not being black.
Which all vegetables and fruits juice one should drink everyday to cure diabetes, weight loss and Skin care. Which all vegetables? how much quantity? and at what time?
Daily morning I have face headache problem and eyes are getting red give me solution for that problem.
I am suffering from chicken pox, what are the precautions do I take to recover soon and any home remedy to remove scars developed by it.
Hi I am 25 male, I am having rectangular shaped stools from 2 months. Along with this I have gas and after a medium to heavy meal I want to go to poop again. I feel a bit of pressure on right side of kidney but not pain. Yesterday first time I noticed maroon colored blood with my stool. I think it was not mixed in stool but separate. Doctors Kindly Advice what should I do.
Gluten free, super foods are lining the shelves of supermarkets and taking over our lives as we endeavour to become more responsible about what we eat the impact on our body. One such food includes the nutrient and mineral rich Quinoa, a grain that originated in South America, and is now available worldwide. Here are the ten health benefits of Quinoa, as proven and backed by scientific research.
- Nutrient heavy: Quinoa is a nutrient rich, whole grain, non-glutinous super food with plenty of fibre as well as magnesium, Vitamin B, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, copper, iron, zinc and various important antioxidants that can flush out toxins easily and effectively from the system.
- Plant compounds: This grain also contains plant compounds like quercetin and kaempferol which have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties as well as anti-viral qualities.
- High fibre content: The high fibre content of this grain helps in reduction of high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other such issues even as it aids weight loss in the long run.
- Gluten free: This grain is perfect for people who are suffering from gluten intolerance. It also offers refined starch without adding on the gluten value that most grains have.
- Essential proteins: The amino acids content in this grain makes it a healthy high protein ingredient. The protein content here is “complete” due to the high amino acid formulation.
- Blood sugar control: Quinoa will also help in controlling the blood sugar level and is especially beneficial for patients of diabetes because it has a low glycemic index which does not stimulate hunger and obesity very easily.
- Oxalates and other minerals: With its high oxalate content, Quinoa reduces the excess calcium absorption which can prevent recurring stones in the kidney. It is also rich in the four essential minerals including magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron. Zinc, especially has a lot of benefits for women.
- Metabolic rate: The metabolic rate gets a definite push thanks to the health benefits of Quinoa. This grain can be added to a high fructose diet to negate the otherwise harmful effects of fructose.
- Anti oxidants: Quinoa has been proven to contain more anti-oxidants than all the five most popular grains and cereals which help in fighting various diseases and signs of aging. Letting these grain sprout makes them even healthier.
- Weight loss: If you are looking for a weight loss partner, then look no further. Quinoa can hasten the metabolism rate thanks to its high fibre content which also ensures that you end up feeling full early on with smaller portions.
So turn to Quinoa as your staple grain today for the best health results! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.