Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Solapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Sangolgi CYour feedback matters!
Sir my age is 22 years now, near about from ten years, continues problem for cavity in my teeth, Please tell me How to reduce problem now?
I am not suffering from submicos fibrosis, is submicos fibrosis is curable. Can you tell me how? Please advise.
I am 26 year old, I have pyaria problem. Most of the times my gums bleeding. Also my teeth color is also gone yellow. What should I do.
I saw a black point size spot on my first pre molar tooth today only. It seems as its having a hole but it' s very point size and originated only a few days back. I would like to know what it can be possibly. And also the cure for it. Thanks you in advance.
I am getting mouth ulcers, which medicine do I need to take in order to get rid myself of these in less time. Help me out.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil. But suggested me to go for root canal for m1 and m2. Please suggest me can I go for 1 or 2 root canal. With ciramic or zirconium note: I have a habbit of night grinding of tooth is there any side effects for root canal is the recurrence process is complicated or simple how far it is safe?
I got severe mouth and tongue ulcer once in month. It remains up to 1 week. please help me to get rid of this.
What are dental implant? How safe they are? What is the advantage of an implant?
Whenever, there is a missing tooth, earlier the treatment was to replace it with a plastic denture or with a fixed bridge. A denture requires ugly wires to hold it in place and for the bridge process, cutting the neighbouring healthy teeth is required, in order to provide support to it.
Both had limitations with respect to the number of teeth that could be replaced.
A Dental implant is nothing, but a screw made of pure Titanium and is fixed in the jaw bone. They are a 100% safe, provided the surgery is well planned and executed keeping the patient's overall medical health in mind and with specific attention given to the amount of remaining bone in the jaw.
Implants can be used to replace a single tooth or many missing teeth. Even if you have no teeth remaining, implants can be used to support a complete denture, thus making them secure and firm in fit.
The entire procedure is relatively painless as it is done under local anaesthesia and within 3 to 6 months with some additional measurements, your dentist will be able to fabricate custom-made teeth for you that allow you to chew and talk just like before!
Keep in mind that along with regular check up, good maintenance on your part as a patient with good hygiene habits, your implants could last for many years. In our practice we have replaced single teeth, multiple missing teeth and entirely missing sets including those with complete dentures (learn more about Regular Care for Dentures) for patients from the age of 30 to 85! There is no reason for you not to get a satisfactory result with dental implants!
I suffer from receding gums after my first child birth. Within a span of four years after my pregnancy I have gone through one root canal and five fillings inspite of taking the best care for my teeth. Before my pregnancy, the first 26 years of my life I did not have a single cavity but now my teeth seem to spoil rapidly. Am worried.
Hi I'm Sandeep from Delhi. I have teeth pain from last few days. In 2014, my teeth was filled by A dentist. I think I lost some of of male and now I have little a bit gap between to teeth. Please suggest me what should I do?
45 male, problem in morning, mouth full of vaata, yellow teeth, less life in teeth, need of freshness in teeth as well as in mouth.
I have felling so much problem in my one number of teeth that one the lower jaw of my left side. It was not to feel any kind of pain and not to see any kind of blood out of it. It is feeling sensitivity when I drink cold water and feeling pain when I eat any kind food to press that teeth. This problem was seen for the last 3/4 years. So kindly suggest to me what can I do for better of my teeth.
I am suffering a lot because of very bad smell from my mouth because of an artificial teeth I have to plant because of some damage. Could you please help me.
I got my teeth broken half and then it so sensitive. I managed that. But then it got small tiny black patches on it and it is getting more and more patches on nearby teeth. Now it is not getting clear. What should I do to remove that small tiny patches?
My all teeth have started reacting on sourness when I eat little bit of sourness taste. Can anyone advise ?
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.