Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Solapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. TANAJI DEVKATEYour feedback matters!
Vinyas age is 29 years female. Works as software engineer. Lot of neck pain and back pain for 2 yrs. Taken orthopaedic, physiotherapy for 2 months. Temporary relief.
My hair is falling too much I'm just 17 year old and my hair has become thick and dandruff all over the hair. What should I do now.
Hi I'm not getting sleep at nights. But getting sleep in morning hours. If I skip day sleep even though not getting sleep at night instead getting lot of giddiness. Can some one help me out.
Hi I am in serious need of help for last few days I have this empty feeling like their is nothing to do. I at times feel like cry then their is tender jealousness accompanied with it. For last two years I have been searching for a job but their is no success. Besides that I have various problems like I don't like people telling me what to do if anyone lectures me I don't feel like do it even if it's good for me. Also I am unable to express my feelings to anyone as I really find it very difficult to open up to anyone. I am not sure therefore am I depressed or not.
Hi Dr's my sister is suffering from stomach pain she is also operation uterus discharge she suffer from lots of stomach pain she had 1 son only she got married 10 years so she is suffering from this problem since 4 years so please help
I am 50 years old. I am unable to get proper sleep, unwanted thoughts starts coming in my mind. Hence I was advised to take zolfresh 10mg for good sleep which was very helpful, its almost 6 month now. I am doing regular walk of 30 minutes.
Hi, I am having back ache (just above the hips) according to doctors it is Alar ligament tear. Please recommend better treatment. Will be thankful to you.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from frequent tongue ulcers earlier it came twice a month but from few months it is coming regularly once the boil is present on left side and soon it goes after some week ulcer again comes on right side and once I change toothbrush or if I get hurt during brushing then also ulcers are coming what should I do to cure it. Thank you.
My wife has blemishes on her face, is it due to some diet issue or due to going out in the sun? What could be the treatment?
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
- A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
I am suffering from severe both knee pain since october 2016. X ray report is showing loss of fluid in knees less gap between knee bones. Dr. Has advised to take the following medicines:- 1.nucoxia 90 one tablet a day 2.massage with oleum 3m oil thrice a day. Tablet nucoxia 90 is not suiting me and I not getting any relief form pain by taking it, while with voveran 50 tablet I get much relied in pain.
I have throat infection carrying near abt a month. What can be the problem? Aftr proper medicines n treatment it dint stop.
My hair little frizzy and dry only at the bottom. It is right to do permanent straightening in a saloon and which straightening cream should I use.
Headache is a very common medical problem. Nearly 25% of females and 8% of males in general suffer from headaches at some point in their life.
More than 90% of headaches are due to migraine. However headaches are also caused due to tensions and due to wrong lifestyle practices. If headaches are not treated and managed at the right time they can also complicate into - brain like hemorrhage, meningitis, brain tumors, etc.
Any new onset headache should be taken seriously as it could be because of a serious brain illness.
Common myths associated with Headaches:
- It's because of Acidity - Headaches are not caused due to acidity or 'Gas' , as popularly highlighted.
- Headaches could only be because of sleepless nights - They could be because of any strain on your body. Eyesight, tension, nasal issues, flu are few reasons.
- Headaches are only because of tension - They could be because of a number of reasons, tension could be just one factor.
- Headaches can be cured by self medication - Persistent headaches need to be addressed by specialists. Ignoring the signs and symptoms can lead to complications.
Common symptoms of migraine are:
- One sided or whole head pain
- Head pain accompanied with nausea or vomiting
- Irritation with loud noise and bright lights.
- Increase in headache with even slight movement of head.
Reasons of Headaches:
- Migraine or headache episodes can be triggered due to the following reasons:
- Irregular meal timings
- Improper sleep
- Excessive mental stress
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Due to intake of certain food items like red wine, chocolates, cheese, preservatives
- Change of weather season
- Excessive heat or cold
If headaches occur more than 1 or 2 times in a month, then medical attention becomes important. Headaches take away precious working hours from our routine, reduce your efficiency and can make you vulnerable to excessive consumption of pain killers. At a certain point of time even pain killers stops working. It is essential that you consult a specialist for medical advice and a holistic lifestyle management. Ignoring the same can lead to complications such as loss of vision & paralysis of the body- After all your body's health, balance and maintenance is in your hands!