Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Solapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TANAJI DEVKATEYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend took the 3 month course of ovarian 2 because of irregular periods but she gained the weight and come across some skin allergies. Please explain possible side effects of ovarian 21tablets and also she is facing the problem of double cysts, so please advise whether she go for surgery before marriage or after motherhood.
I want gain weight with in one month what can I do for gaining weight also suggest me some simple food items that contains protein.
How to reduce daytime sleepiness although I get full night sleep. I sleep for at least 3 hours after school and do not get time for studies. Please help.
Hello sir, I am a 21 years male. I am suffering from sneezing for last 5 days. What should I do? Please tell me.
gout not controlled, even uric acid level was controlled by taking continuously zyloric 300gm. So requesting you for suggestion me of controlling the gout in the left leg angudha joint.
I'm 21 male. My body colour was white but now it turned to black. Please suggest me ho to become white easily in 2 months.
Hi. I am getting throat pain from 15 days. I have a habit of chewing gutka. I went to consult ENT. He said it is mouth infection. Nothing to fear. He suggested some medicine but no use. I am getting fear about my health.
It all started from severe head aches then chest pain. Had medicines. Ecg was normal.in cholesterol test LDH was little high. Now the current position is headaches with weakness nd blur vision sometimes. When the body heats up there is no headache. Its been 2 months but he is not getting out of this. please help.
Sir I have back pain since one week I have taken a lot of Madison and consult many doctors baut I have no relief so tel me what I am doing?
I am 21 years old, during my school and higher secondary days I used to practice sex every day sometime twice now I'm in final years of graduation and do not practice sex but due to excess use of sex I feel very weak and tired every day what should I do.
I have cut my hand with a blade it's a new blade which we use and throw, do I need to take an TT injection is that. Required.
Hi I am 20 years old. I want to grow my beard fast. I have patchy beard and less beard growth. Can you please suggest me how can I enhance the process of growing it fast like vitamins required or some oil/ medicine?
Men usually wash their hair Everyday. Could that be reason For hair loss? I have a fungal infection. How long Will it take for the medicine to start Working?
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.