Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Solapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivraj Gulame
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Loss
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Insomnia
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Treatment of Bronchitis
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Gastritis
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Submit a review for Dr. Shivraj GulameYour feedback matters!
Actually my friend is suffering from excess sore throat & cold. She is having problem in speaking. It had started 2 days ago .In the beginning she had normal cough & cold .Then next day she also got fever. She is having a lot of discomfort today due to all this.
Hi i'm 23 years old male. Mera last 9-10 months se mera mind past ki baaton me chalta rehta hai round the clock. Actually last year mera meri girlfriend se breakup ho gaya tha, jiske sath mera 6mnths ka relation tha. Or jiske liye mai khud ko responsible maanta hun. I think mere ego or attitude ki vajah se breakup ho gaya tha or voh bhi kabhi-2 kehti thi ki mai uski baaton ko for granted leta hu. Mai roz guilt mein survive kar raha hu or apne aap ko jimmendar manta hu. Uski baatein roz mere mind mein 24 hrs ghumti rehti hai or uske saath spend kia hua time bhi. Mai bhi usko pyar karta tha Or mai janta hun voh meri life mein ab kbhi vapas nhi aayegi and I really miss her. Mera daily suicide karne ka mann karta hai. Aisa lagta hai jaise meri life ek curse hai. Or ha mujhe OCD bhi hai, but mujhe nahi lagta sab iski vajah se hai and maine psychiatrist we checkup karvaya tha nd he told me that im anxiety prone. Meri pulse kafi zyada aayi hai, around 97/min aur mai bhi yeh sab feel kr raha hu. I really don't knw what to do. Meri mind ki koi concentration nahi hai. Mai daily stress mein rehta hu. If you can help me toh plss help me ki wht I have to do really ki mai apni life phirr se khushi se jee saku. Aur apna mind iss cheez se divert karke apni professional life mein kuch kar saku. Suggested me some ayurvedic treatment. Thnk you.
Hello, I am having a skin problem. My skim is extremely sensitive and it has spots of acnes also. I tuk medicine from dermatologist. My skin was spotless till i was taking medicines, aftrwards it was same as before. I want a permanant solution for this. Could you please suggest me something on this?
I want to understand what is the recommended dose for birth control pills. How many times I should take it and at what time of the day? For how long I should keep taking them? Which is the recommended brand?
I have a problem of weight that I can not loss my weight. So what can I do. And have a problem of yellow teeth.
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.