Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Solapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh KhadatareYour feedback matters!
Hi I had sex with one guy unfortunately. I'm getting too much of pain. In my ass. Not able to go toilet properly. It's getting pain very high. Not able to walk properly and not able to sleep in night properly and not able to sit properly. Feeling to die. Please help me.
I am 20 year old male and have hydrocele for last 4 months. I have used many medicine but don't work, what can I do now.
I have a bad habit of masturbation. I want to get rid of this habit. Sir please suggest what should I do.
Hello. I am 28 year I have married from 2016 but my wife are not interested in sex work sex sai usai kafi dar lagta h please any.
Hello sir. My penis is erected in normal time while talking with my girlfriend only. And think about then. Not to all Sir plzz give me your valuable advice and suggestion for me. I am so feared at that time sir.
Hello doctor. I am 29 age and have got married 8 months back. While having sex with my partner the foreskin near tip of pennies got small cut and bleeding had started. So I took gap for a week and again tired to meet my wife but it is paining a lot at the tip due to date cut. One of friend said that I have to remove my foreskin .so please suggest me some solution.
\night fall and premature ejaculation Early discharge what would I do My weight is50 kg and my age is 24 and hight is 5. 10.
What steps to be taken to get pregnant. When to have sex, at what time, what to do after sex immediately.
Helo, Mai mastebation ko control ni kar pa rha hu. I regularly do. Mai try kar chuka hu control karne ka but every time I fail. Raat me to hota hi hai but day time me ho jata hai kabi kbi. Can suggest me to control on mastebation.
Meri age 27 years h. Mai married hun. Mera left tube block h or coincidentally 2 times se egg wrong side ban ra h. To mjhe ye pta krna h kya ye zruri h k egg hamesha left me Hi bne ya Wo Kbhi bhi kisi bhi side bn jata h?
Hi Sir, I am 33 Rakesh, I got married last nov14. When I do sex with my partner I ejaculate in 50 seconds, second time I feel weakness. So I do not get ready for second time. I have gone through with all necessary tests, its all report say ok. Please help me to get increase the sex timing for 20 minutes and second time sex strength and excitement.
In most diseases, early detection of the disease is the key to control the symptoms, cure, reduce progression and improve prognosis. This holds true for sexually transmitted diseases too. As soon as there is a mild degree of suspicious of having contracted a sexually transmitted disease, it is advisable to go for a test. Most of the STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) can develop into serious complications over a period of time, ranging from infertility to even death.
Complications: Why early diagnosis is important: When left undiagnosed and untreated, most STDs progress to cause severe damage from sterility to cancer to even death. Listed below are some complications associated with each of the common STDs.
- Chlamydia: If left untreated, can lead to epididymitis and testicles shrinking and infertility in males. This is a condition where there is pus formation in the scrotum. In women, it can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which is deep-seated and unable to cure completely. This brings with it symptoms ranging from abdominal pain to uterine infections to sterility.
- Syphillis: Undiagnosed syphilis can lead to blindness and deafness. It can also be passed onto the newborn and lead to severe disabilities.
- Gonorrhea: If diagnosed early, it can be cured completely with antibiotics. However, if left untreated, it can lead to infertility.
- HIV/AIDS: Early diagnosis can help in curtailing the disease. If detected late, then the damage is quite extensive and treatment is both expensive and cannot help restore a lot of functions.
Symptoms of Sexually transmitted diseases: If there is a doubt of having contracted an STD, then it is very important to get tested for the same. Some of the most common symptoms are listed below.
- Women: The most common symptoms in women including painful urination, burning sensation, abnormal vaginal discharge (sometimes bleeding), warts, and abdominal pain.
- Men: Testicular pain, urethral pain, painful urination, pain and inflammation in the prostate, sores, fever, and abdominal pain.
Prevention: Always practice safe sexual practices. When in doubt, refrain from sex until diagnosis and treatment is complete.
Testing for STDs: Some of the standard tests include:
- 1. Herpes- HSV I & II -
2. Testing HIV-- Kits and ELISA available for testing
3. Blood test for syphilis antibodies
4. Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea - from urine as well as swabs for culture
It is understandable that getting tested for STDs is an embarrassing situation. However, there are options available where anonymity can be maintained when getting tested for STDs. This is a wise choice to make as the risk is not just for the person affected but for the partner and in some cases even for the fetus. Early testing can help prevent complications like infertility and cancer. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.