Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Solapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep WaghmodeYour feedback matters!
My wife is 39 years and having menstrual cycle sometime at 21 days/ 25days/ 23 days for last one year. In some cases it is associated with high bleeding and pain and some time only for 2/3 days. All of a certain she missed her menstrual date and it is almost 32 days. Doctor advised to wait for 2/3 days more. She is having the early symptoms of pains but no bleeding. Is it the onset of Menopause or something else.
I have a ringworm on my face and groin part. So I went to a Dr. He suggested me to take fluka tab and tenovate -m cream for 15 days. So I did that it was all ok after some days the rings came back and with bigger size. I do not know what to do I am doing that again and again. But only I forget to apply cream for 1 day the rings come back and its happening from 3 months. I am really frustrated by this. Please suggest me the solution. Or I have to apply it throughout my life. Help.
I am suffering from pimples and acne please give me some homemade remedies so that I can cure that please help me.
Sir, I am aged 64 and so fear was having good eye sight (minimum powered specs were using) last threemonths one of the eye (left) had cataract, and on the advice got eye surgery with reputed eye surgeon and advised me go for multifocal lens, Now it is fifthday and continuing the eye drops, my query is up to how many days this will go and when will my eye sight will return to normalcy. With multifocal lens is it necessary to wear specs for reading, I had left eye with short sight and right one long sight (not much powered), is this was necessary to get surgery or without surgery was there any other method for restoring eye sight? Pl advise. Omprakash chavan, bangalore. E mail omprakash. Chavan315@gmail.com.
I am 60 years of age. I have been getting a bit of pain on my back. It is not skeletal and nothing to do with spine. It is like a prickly sensation inside my back ribs on the left side of my body. Full medical work-up / checkup was done with following tests: cbc, creatinine, electrolytes, glucose, lipid, liver function, tsh, ECG, chest x-ray, ultrasound of abdomen & pelvis, uric acid and vitamin b-12 serum. Doctor concluded that the sugar, thyroid and BP are borderline. Everything else was unremarkable. He thinks it is neuropathic pain and prescribed Vitamin B-12 pills 1 everyday in the morning. Gabapentin NT 1 a day and was not tolerated because it caused sleepiness, palpitations and low energy - hence discontinued. I just started B-12. Not sure it will work. Is neuropathic pain - the correct diagnosis?
My husband (30 years) has sweaty palms and feet. He says he has this issue for the last 15 years, but never took it seriously. These days I have noticed quite often that his palms are full of sweat, and this is NOT just in case of anxiety. It's a normal thing for him. Why is it so? Is it a thing to be concerned about? Please guide. Thanks in advance. Nisha.
Once I used some garlic paste on my face by fault and after that I have faced many type of face problem such as acnes. Pimples. And my skin become dark and many spots of pimples how can I remove that.
Hello, I am 22 years old male I feel more hungry even I take food than also I feel hungry more and wants to eat more but I do not eat and tries to control my diet and take more liquid than also feels more hungry what should I do? And my weight is getting more day by day.
My wife has been diagnosed with PCOS and she is having chrominat A for 4-5 months. For how long has she has to continue the medicine? Dose it has any side effects or not in long run? The doctor is telling to have a baby to stop the medicine. Will it affect the child or mother when pregnant? We want to have our baby later.
I am 32 years old working as business development manager in a company. I never consumed alcohol, never smoked, pure vegetarian. Few months back I came to know about my increased triglycerides in my blood. ( 348). Now doctor advised me to kft. Please suggest what should I do and what health problem I am going to face in near future.
How to reduce hair fall. Give me details about diet to reduce fall. Is hot water good for taking head bath?
My son is having hair fall from the two sides of his head and also from total head. He is 19 years old.
Hives or urticaria is an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps around the skin surface, formed mainly due to the body’s response to particular allergens. Generally, the infectious bumps are of varied shapes and sizes and last for about 5-6 weeks. Although not a serious medical condition, hives can cause tremendous discomfort to the concerned person and affect his/her daily activities. Hives can be cured with a prescribed dosage of antihistamines or oral corticosteroids.
Causes of hives
Although the exact reason behind their formation is still unknown, researchers suggest that this disorder occurs as a response to involuntary histamine release by the skin blood vessels (that in turn, causes a leakage of blood plasma). Some other factors that can be responsible are:
- Hives can occur due to insect or parasite bites.
- Hives can also result as a side effect of painkillers such as codeine and other anti- inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen or ACE inhibitors.
- Excessive exposure to sunlight or high levels of stress (leading to high cortisol levels in the body) can also result in hives.
- Intense scratching around the same spot can also result to hive formation.
- Excessive alcohol intake can render you even more vulnerable to this disease.
- Excessive intake of foods such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate and berries might also cause hives. Additionally, excessive consumption of certain food preservatives can also trigger the release of histamine.
- Suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders can make you prone to chronic cases of hives (which might last for more than 6 weeks).
Symptoms of hives
The symptoms of hives include, but are not limited to:
- Appearances of several reddish welts around the face or arms which might cause a severe itchy sensation.
- Painful and abnormal swelling around the mouth
- You might also feel tightness in your chest along with recurring bouts of dizziness.
If not treated promptly after diagnosis, hives might result in life-threatening allergic reactions, such as Anaphylaxis (narrowing down of the bronchial tubes, thus causing significant breathing trouble) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir i am suffering from ring worms full of body nd i was causing a great itching and nt getting sleep.Skin was turned to black at ring worn effected area, please help me.
I am 32-year-old male and I feel that my penis size is small (2 to 2.5 cm, when ejected it is 5 to 5.5 cm) and also when I had sexual intercourse, I get soon sperm out and I had one bad habit also, masturbating. I have a lot and more and more sexual desires please help me on this. I wanna hard sex
What is reason for myopia. Is it possible to cure naturally with out laser surgery? What is the cost of lasers surgery? Is it effective?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.