Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Solapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Waghmode
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep WaghmodeYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I am having mastrabution since 8 yrs daily nd I am not married my age is 26 is there any problem after marriage in my sex life?
My hear fall nat stop I am varies treatment olso use in hear but not stop tha hairfall. Please give me fast answer.
I am 40 years female, I have two daughter one is completed graduation just now and another passed madhyamik. My tension for education of both and other hand ist daughter fallen love with a boy which I dislike.
I am 25 years old. And I am unmarried. But this month having so much problem in period. Please tell me solution.
I am student of 10th class, Now my exams are going on so I have to do allot of hardworking is 4-5 hour sleep is ok for me for 5-7 days due to exams.
I have pcos and thalassemia minor I am 5.6 and weight 70 want a plan to lose weight. Please help thanks.
We are planning for knee replacement surgery. Can I know, what is the advantages and disadvantages of doing operation for both leg in single surgery.
It is a myth that heart diseases in children are incurable. 90% of congenital heart problems have treatment available. Complex heart diseases can be prevented by taking folic acid antenatally. Fetal echocardiography is the tool to diagnose heart diseases in children before birth.
Sneezing is a necessary evil. It is the way through, which our body removes irritants from the nasal tract or throat. It is an involuntary activity. It can disturb your daily life and dealings with people. You can face major embarrassment in the public due to sneezing. It happens uninformed or without warning. The other name for sneezing is sternutation. There are a number of factors due to which sneezing can occur. Be it cold or an allergy, you can sneeze at any time. In common cold, a viral infection causes sneezing, runny nose and headache. Your body’s response to some allergens can also cause sneezing. It can be coupled with itchy eyes and other irritations.
The inflammation of the nasal cavity can also cause sneezing. This condition is termed as Rhinitis. It is caused due to certain external factors like pollution, weather conditions, stress and infections. Common colds are infectious and can be passed on to others. Sneezing can also be accompanied with nosebleeds, which can be an indication of some serious medical problem.
Ways to deal with sneezing
- Squeeze your nose: It is advisable that you squeeze your nose. Hold the tip of your nose and stretch it. Stretch the nose outward from your face. It must be remembered that you shouldn’t cause pain to the nose. You stretch the cartilage gently.
- Blow your nose: It is advisable that you use a tissue and blow your nose at the time of sneezing. You must get clear of your sinuses.
- Pinch your upper lip: You can use your thumb and forefinger to press your nostrils upwards and pinch your upper lip. Your thumb should face toward the nostril.
- Use your tongue: You will have to press your tongue behind the front teeth. It should be pressed at the area where the roof of your mouth meets the gum palate. Use your most powerful muscles against your teeth. It should be done until you get a tickling sensation.
- Stop, drop, and wait: Get a small table and hold your face over the top of it. Stick your tongue out and see how the sneezing stops. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I want reduce my weight my age is 19 my weight is 85, height is 5.12. Please tell solution to loose weight? What are remedies to take care?
Going up to a frozen entrée from your freezer, following the simple 'how to cook' instructions on the back, and popping it into the microwave oven can come up with a meal that took a total of not more than five minutes. And it is a modern amenity utilized in maximum American households. These days, a microwave is seen as 'almost impossible' to do without. Every single home owns a microwave oven.
How Microwave Works?
Microwave cooking is done through a process called radiation. Through light radiation, heat is produced, which helps in cooking the food at a specific temperature. For every food item; there is an absolute temperature which helps to prepare that food evenly. Since the cooking is done through radiation, the cooking time is reduced by 1/3rd of the regular cooking time. Microwave cooking process is both time-saving and energy efficient.
The question is 'is it really healthy to cook your food in a microwave?' Although the microwave is used widely across the globe, owing to the time saving and hassle-free features, it is the most preferred gadget for the kitchen. Some people still have doubt that cooking food with microwaves somehow makes food less healthy by killing the nutrients of food. Is microwave food really unhealthy?
The food cooked through radiation is often considered unhealthy as any kind of radiation is harmful to our body. Below are some points mentioned, which will help you make a wiser choice:
- The dielectric energy produced by the emission of microwave creates molecular friction for heating up the food items which also disrupts the healthy structure of food, hence destroying the healthy nutrients of the food.
- During the heating process of food through microwave, B12 vitamins found in raw meat and milk are destroyed or lessen by 40% as compared to conventional heating.
- There is plenty of packed food which comes with microwave-safe plastic packaging, but little do we realize that all the toxins in the plastic are transferred into the food. A plastic wrap contains elements like BPA, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), benzene, toluene, and xylene which can prove to be extremely harmful to the body.
- The non-ionizing radiation of the microwave increases the number of white blood cells along with cholesterol levels, resulting in changes in blood cells and heart rate.
- A microwave produces 2.4GHz radiation, which instantly affects the heart rate and heart rate variability. If you are experiencing an irregular heartbeat or eating microwave cooked food on a regular basis, the time has now come for you to stop this habit today.
Technology has undoubtedly made our lives easier; they are economical, energy efficient and time-saving. But excessive use of technology can harm us in ways that can't be imagined. Eating microwave cooked food can be dangerous as the heating is done through the radiation process which is not suitable for the human body. Also, the nutrients present in the food items are destroyed during heating, you can just feel full when you eat the microwave cooked food, nut without any nutrients. Hence, the time has come for you to stop eating the microwaved meal or at least lessen the intake of microwaved food to live a healthy life and maintain a proper diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!