Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Solapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Sir when I go for toilet the urine is coming pale yellow or brown, it is happening for two weeks and I am afraid of what is happening to me. Please let me know the reason sir and suggest me the medication. Thanking you.
I am 18 years. Old boy. My problem is that my height only increases but my health is too weak. I am very thin. What should I do?
Hello sir I am 24 years old and since from 2 years I have severe hair fall and I used many oils and reme dies but of no use. Please send me a remedies.
Though we may think of chewing gum as something that is a recent thing for mankind, it is not so. Chewing gum or bark or chicle has been around for centuries now. Even the ancient civilizations like Aztec talk about chewing gums. With a lot of curiosity, studies were conducted to see what other effects chewing gums have.
As early as in 1939, Leta Hollingsworth did some detailed studies and came up with linkages between chewing gum and cognitive functions.
Over the subsequent years, though more detailed understanding of the chewing process and neural pathway is established, more correlation has been established. It has been shown to have benefits on memory, alertness, anxiety, improved learning and memory and hunger management.
What sort of a gum are you chewing, that also decides the effect it has. The texture, the flavor, and the density are some of the parameters that needs to be considered. The most common explanation is that chewing gum improves blood flow to the brain and therefore has these beneficial effects.
Chewing a gum induces what is known as mastication induced arousal. Mastication or chewing in layman terms, of the gum induces production of certain chemicals in the brain and also gives a form of physical exercise that promotes blood flow and thereby, improves performance. What is also interesting is that studies showed improved performance if gum is chewed before the test, but had no significant result if chewed during the test.
Chewing gum is also shown to reduce cortisol levels and that explains why anxiety is better managed by people who constantly chew gum. In addition, for people with depression too, this simple, easily available gum may be the best method of treatment. It has been shown to stimulate the ventral part of the prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for causing depression.
In the workplace, it is not uncommon to see chew gums in the midst of meetings to improve their focus. Studies have actually shown a relation between chewing gum and improved focus, productivity, efficiency, and improved professionalism. When a survey was conducted at the end of the day, gum chewers reported higher levels of happiness being at the job and reduced fatigue and stress.
As a next level of confirmation, studies have been done where EEG and MRI scans have been done to establish the relationship between chewing gum and improved brain function. This needs some more corroboration, which will happen in the coming years, but the benefits of chewing a gum are for sure. Further, in order to prevent yourself from various ailments it is advisable to get your complete body check up done.
Shying away from your desires and inhibitions is not good for your mental health and it is also important that we communicate to our partners about what we desire. Oral sex is a sexual activity, in which the mouth and tongue of one partner stimulates the genitals of the other partner. Oral sex is supposed to be pleasurable and fun for both the partners. However, you must keep in mind that HIV and sexually transmitted diseases may spread through oral sex; so consider using a condom. Also, it is not compulsory for you to let him ejaculate in your mouth.
Mentioned below are a few ways you can blow your partner's mind in bed without even having sexual intercourse.
- Take Control: While giving a blow job is fun, exploratory and playful, it is also very empowering. You are in charge and in control of his pleasure. Before taking him in your mouth, touch him sensually and spread some flavored lube on his shaft that is safe to consume.
- Let Yourself Linger: Do not be in a hurry. Savor it and make him squirm. Dirty talk is a great idea and heightens the excitement and pleasure.
- Avoid Gagging: Unlike pornography, research concludes that couples enjoy a lot more when they avoid gagging or deep throating. Gagging puts both the partners out of mood.
- Explore Underneath: It is very important that you stimulate the frenulum which comprises of a bundle of nerves. Flick it slowly with the tip of your tongue and halt every time you hit the erogenous spots.
- Take a Lick: Sexologists believe that licking the penis (just like you lick a popsicle) is incredibly arousing and gets him worked up. It also sustains the excitement.
- Be Enthusiastic: It is important to convey your genuine enthusiasm. If you are enjoying the act, let him know so he can receive more pleasure.
- Spice it Up: Get a bit naughty and he will worship you in return. Studies say that with increase in arousal, pain tolerance also increases. Dig your fingernails into him or tighten your mouth's grip around his arousal to intensify the act.
- Try Teeth: Gently scrape his shaft with the surface of your teeth and trail it with your tongue. This is unbelievably sexy.
- Pop an Ice: Create a tingly sensation in him by drinking cold water or sucking on an ice cube just before you take him in your mouth.
- Make Some Noise: Not only does moaning turn him on, but it also adds to your excitement. Vibrations to create a pleasurable sensation.