Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Solapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Pawar
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Throat Ache
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Ear Wax Removal Procedures
Treatment of Nose Infection
Treatment of Neck swelling
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant PawarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Prashant Pawar provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, sensible and practical. Thank you.
very professional, polite, positive and down to Earth person, makes you feel at home, not intimidating, very friendly.
I went for my ear problem and doctor gave proper attention to my problem and even told me what caused my ear problem.
Was having some queries in my mind. Doctor cleared all my queries and gave suggestions. Thanks a lot doctor.
Dr. Prashant Pawar provides answers that are knowledgeable. You were awesome doctor!
Dr. Prashant Pawar provides answers that are knowledgeable. Good suggestion
Sir my dad S having bleeding from ear canal after trying to remove wax. He S on clopilet 75 mg and rivaroxaban 15 mg. He S a bedridden patient of stroke. Wat can be done at home.
Most of the people ask how can a person take care of his skin while travelling?
Well here are some tips:
1) Avoid wiping your face with hankie when you have pimples or oily face. Remember wiping with hankie without washing your face will just spread infection over the face. Always use wet tissues to wipe your face if your skin type is oily.
2) Avoid using previously used hankie for wiping your face. Use good quality face tissue papers.
3) Drink good amount of water and keep yourself hydrated.
4) Tie your face with scarf or any other cloth if you have got direct sunlight on your face to avoid tan.
6) Wash your face in atleast 5 hr interval whenever possible.
- Allergic rhinitis is commonly known as hay fever.
- Common symptoms include sneezing, stuffy nose, watery eyes, and a sore, scratchy throat.
- Possible triggers include grass, pollen, dust mites, cockroaches, cigarette smoke, and perfume.
1) recurrent sneezing
2) running nose
3) blocked nose
4) itching in nose
5) recurrent coughing
6) pricky or sore throat
7) itching in eyes
8) watery eyes
9) under eye circles
10) frequent headaches
When your body comes into contact with an allergen, it releases histamine, which is a natural chemical that defends your body from the allergen.
This chemical causes allergic rhinitis and its symptoms, including a runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.
In addition to pollen, other common causes include:
3) animal dander, cat