Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Solapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NikhilYour feedback matters!
I am 39 year old male and my hematology rpt is rbc-3.8, haemoglobin-11.2, pcv-34.3, cv-14.9 and esr-42, bilirubin total-1.60, bilirubin direct-0.44, sgot-50, sgpt-71, uric acid-9.6. Now which medicine I use? and which food I take or not?
My son who is 3 and half does not like going to school. It's been a month now. He wants that we should collect him early from school as compared to his classmates. He daily weeps while sleeping. I have inquired at school as well. All is well. Normal primary school in Srinagar. I have inquired with my child many a times daily as well. He just doesn't want to go away from me. I feel so bothered He is good at studies. Whatever I teach or at school he quickly grasps it. Only problem is he is unsociable. what to do? Please help a distressed mother.
Im suffering fron cough with mucus I take medicine TBS syrup but still not cured advice me some medicine more effectively.
I sweat too much. Like if I eat food I sweat too on the face and body. Is it normal or some kind of disease.
I am feeling severe pain on my leg (toe) and fingers for last one month. I consult with doctor, he advises after my blood test levels I. E. S. ACP 150, S. Calcium 9.7 and S. Phosphate tablet ACCELOVEN-P, OXCAL. PENTOPEN-40 and calcirol Sachet (once in week) for 15 days. Few days ago I red in medical article, smoking habit can lead to leg pain in few cases. Now I quit smoking habit. No improvement on pain. I never wish to take any medicine or pain killers. Please suggest healthy way to cure with physical exercises and healthy food habit.
Hi I am suffering from joint pains n back pain n recent blood test has shown aso test positive with value 232 what it means n is there any problem I am suffering from.
Hi, 23 years young I am going to gym regularly so my body becoming heat so daily before going to gym am drinking lemon juice 400ML. Is there any side effects else I can drink daily.
Hii I'm 20 year old. I want to increase my height 1each in 2 month. It's possible by diet and stretching exercises? If not then please suggest me.
I want to reshape my front two tooth kindly tell me for what treatment should I go for nd how much expenses it would needed nd how long it will take to recover.
I have a pain in legs joint after walking some distance. What was a reason behind this any protein or calcium?
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop lower back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware but regular activities like sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night's sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine. These damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments.
Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity. However, it is often very difficult to pinpoint the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes of lower back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the computer. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smartphones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take a break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to the vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress, increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands release stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.
Ways to get rid of lower back pain
- You must lie on your back.
- It is then advisable to lift your left leg, as high as you can
- Thereafter, keep the legs straight in a raised position.
- You are then supposed to hold your lower thigh with both hands.
- You can then pull the leg toward your upper half of the body
- Hold this position for some 10 to 15 seconds.
- Position yourself back in the starting position.
- Repeat the same with the right leg.
- Do this 2-3 times with each leg to get rid of the lower back pain.
- Apply hot or cold compression on the affected part
- Eat a balanced diet
- Don’t smoke or drink
- Exercise in a proper posture
- Don’t spend too many hours sitting before laptops or tv. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.