Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Solapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh
Submit a review for Dr. MukeshYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my prostate. I am facing problem with my urine. I have take many treatment with doctors but no relief.
Hello Doctor, In a recent USG report of my father, 60 years of age, his prostate showing moderate to gross enlarge in size measuring 80.3 cc and median lobe indenting into bladder wall. I am so much worried since he is difficult urinating with an average of 10 to 15 times in a day. Doctors just suggested medicines & a PSA test that yet to come. Is this serious? Will it be fine with medicines or we should go for TURP? Need your help asap!
How to examined prostate enlargement. Is it the reason of erectile dysfunction and impotence. How to cure this?
I feel urgency for urination. Got my USG done. Early median lobe. Prostate size 23grm. Discomfort in the right side of lower abdomen. please advice.
My sisters husband (jiju) got buccal mucosal cancer. I don't know what stage is bt doctors are using chemotherapy means its 3rd stage. Doctors are not performing surgery becoz the cell are spread nearby blood vessels of brain they waiting for too come down level of tumor cells. I don't know what to do bt his left chick is totally swallowed. I am so depressed I want to boost his confidence I want to do whatever it takes. I am so tensed bt I know tht boosting thr confidence it cn be curable .please tell me doctors what can I do in this stage.
My age is 23 years. My height is 6 feet. Weight is 76 kg. My question is that does adrenal gland cancer leads to high level of sodium in the blood?
My uncle is suffers from prostate gland problem. What is ideal diet for this problem before operation?
I have enlarged prostate problem I am also having hair loss for which I consulted a dermatologist. He said that it is normal hair loss and nothing to worry. But I recently read that enlarged prostate can lead to male pattern baldness. So can treatment to both make my hair come back as normal with full density as it was years back? Will this balding occur even if I treat enlarged prostate? Or will the balding stop and the hair lost till now will not come back but there will not be any balding in future? Answer all my questions please.
My wife she is 48 years now. She is complaining of severe pain in her Right side Breast. Also she is going through mane pause. What is the reason & to whom shall I take her for check up.
My friend found lump or some hard thing in her breast it's not painful she have this lump from 2 years now. She is 23 years old She have not found any itching, redness and discharge this kind of symptoms of breast cancer. So what's that?
What are the symptoms of a cancer and how to identify it in early stages. My brother has more miles and more are coming, is this an issue?
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer