Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Solapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. MukeshYour feedback matters!
My wife is a cancer patient (osteosarcoma) her chemotherapy is completed on 25thFebruary 2016 and her period resume on June 23, 2016 and in next month is on 18th July, 2016. We have unprotected sex after 26th day is there any chances of getting pregnant or is it safe for her. please reply soon.
What is cancer and Which part of body most effects from cancer? What are pre symptoms of cancer and How to protect of it? What must be do to cancer patient and what never do.
While massaging my body today I got something hard on the left on my breast. It's something like a lump, when I pressed it. I felt pain. Please tell me what is it? Is it something to worry about?
I feel urgency for urination. Got my USG done. Early median lobe. Prostate size 23grm. Discomfort in the right side of lower abdomen. please advice.
I was recently diagnosed with GERD and doc gave me two medicines for it and did not recommend any test. It is curing woth time but the problem is a feel shortness of breath like its not worse but mild but obv its frustrating for me. Its like sometimes I have to take extra effort to exhale properly inhaling is right. I do not know why it is. Is it a psychological issue cuz nowadays I am stressed to or due to gerd or what?
Can coffee causes cancer. I often drink coffee during my exams more and some of friends said that drinking it more can cause cancer. Is it true?
Sir, I am taking DUTAS T since last 3 years.Recent sonogram shows-mild enlarged prostrate and PVR 18cc. Psalm is 1.4.Prostrate volume is 32.5th.Sir,should I continue the medicine more ? i am 63 year old. Thanks.
My husband went fo routine executive check up. And a nodule has been detected with. A nodule in prostrate. But p. S test is normal.
I am 19 years old female. I have lump on my left breast and also right breast. Sized 2.5cm. After doing fnac needle test it shows its fibroadenoma? is it safe? can I leave as it is? or should I operate it? if so when can I operate it? after operated will I get any problem?
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.
What are the symptoms of blood cancer and what are the precautions to prevent yourself from it and its treatment.
BIOPSY LARGE Terminal ileum and right colon, right hemicolectomy: - Adenocarcinoma, NOS. - Histologic Grade: Moderately differentiated. - Tumor Site: hepatic flexure. - Tumor Size: 4X3X3CM cm. - Tumor Configuration: infiltrative. - Angiolymphatic Invasion: Present (positive). - Perineural Invasion: Present (positive). - Tumor Border Configuration: Infiltrating. - Proximal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Distal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Pathologic Stage: pT3N0MX. - Lymph Nodes Involved: 00. - Lymph Nodes Examined: 06. Comments: -Adenomatous polyp with invasive carcinoma arising from the polyp at hepatic flexture. OPINION: ADENOCARCINOMA GRADE-2 STAGE pT3N0Mx. ***End of Report*** Please advise possible treatment, preferably homeopathy or ayurvedic.
My mother 63 years. Her a gland under ear is swollen in last month. First it was 3 cm and now it is. 50 cm. Her sugar thyroid is normal. And there is no symptoms what can I do? Please help.
I am 75 years old male and have enlarges prostate for the last 15 years. I have been regularly using Urimax 0.4 mg capsule once a day for all these years. Even if I miss a single dose of this I start experiencing problem in urination within next 6 hours. My question is what are the side effects of such prolonged use of this medicine and whether there is a better medicine in Ayurved or Homeopathy for this.
The formation of malignant cells in the larynx tissues leads to laryngeal cancer. Most tissue malignancy occur in the squamous cells (flat, thin cells inside the larynx lining). Men are more susceptible to laryngeal cancer than women.
Laryngeal cancer falls under the category of neck cancer and head cancer. The risk factors of laryngeal cancer include:
- Using tobacco based products
- Drinking excessive alcohol
- Exposure to asbestos and sulphuric acid
The symptoms of laryngeal cancer are:
- Coughing or sore throat that does not heal (know more about Whooping Cough)
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Pain in the ears
- Throat or neck lumps
- Hoarseness in the voice
The conventional treatments for laryngeal cancer are radiation, chemotherapy and surgery.
Ayurvedic treatment can be used together with conventional therapies. Ayurvedic remedies have minimal side-effects and as such are safe. Usually, conventional therapies weaken the body. Fatigue is a common side-effect of harsh treatments like radiation and chemotherapy. As such, Ayurveda aims to bring the body back to balance by fighting the effects of harsh treatments that cause imbalances in the body. It hopes to achieve harmony through natural methods. It can increase energy, promote wellbeing, balance the body, mind and spirit, reduce stress and prevent the disease from returning.
Eating certain healthy food, herbs and professionally prescribed Ayurvedic remedies can help with cancer treatment. Besides healing your body from the inside, there are other important beneficial remedies that can prove to be useful. They include:
- Meditation can reduce blood pressure, anxiety and improve all around well-being.
- Yoga and pranayama is supremely helpful
- Oil massages with healing herbs and essential oils are good for the body and mind
Cancer treatment requires time and patience. You cannot hasten the process. If you are recovered or you are in the recovery phase, it is important not to fall back to the bad habits that put your body out of balance. So if you are on treatment, or done with the treatment, do not start smoking or drinking again. smoking and drinking harms the good effects and can lead to recurrence of the disease.