Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Physicians online in Solapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Maske
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti MaskeYour feedback matters!
My age is 43 and I am single I cannot sleep well lot of disturbing dreams I can not sleep it is any serious problem what kind of treat I must take.
I am 17 years old female but I have a lot of pain in my lower stomach. Tried a lot of remedies but got no relief. What should I do now?
I am 24 facing a ear problem in right earsits paining and sometimes it block. So please give some precaution. Thank you so much.
Sir I am not able to get out of my sleeping task. I want to sleep less and wake up more in the day circumstances. Please advice something to me. What to do?
Peptic ulcers are wounds that develop in the stomach lining, less esophagus or small intestine. They are usually due to inflammation caused by bacterial H. pylori, in addition to corrosions from stomach acids. An ulcer is generally rooted in the stomach or inner layer of the small intestine. A stomach ulcer is the most visible sign of peptic an ulcer disease.
People with an ulcer may have a really hard time dealing with it. It is an open wound on the outer or internal surface of the body, which causes excessive pain. It is due to a breakdown in the mucous membrane or skin which fails to recover.
Causes of peptic ulcer:
Several reasons can cause stomach, esophagus, and small intestine to break. Contains:
- Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), a type of bacteria that can cause stomach infections and swelling
- Continuous use of Aspirin (Bayer), Ibuprofen (Advil), and other anti-inflammatory drugs (the risks linked with this behavior among women and people over 60 years of age)
- Alcohol drinking
- radiation therapy
- stomach cancer
Symptoms of peptic ulcer:
The most common symptom of peptic ulcer is burning abdominal pain, which spread from navel to chest, which can range from light to severe. In few circumstances, the pain can get you up at night. Small peptic ulcers cannot develop any symptoms in initial stages.
- A burning, grinding pain in the upper middle part of the stomach and is comforted just by eating or taking antacids.
- Change in taste
- Bloody or dark stool
- Ambiguous weight loss
- Pain in chest
Below are the ways to you from Peptic ulcers?
Stomach ulcer pain is not a joke: it can leave you weak. Fortunately, following these steps are ways to reduce your risk of getting ulcer.
- Avoid some foods such as spicy, lemon, fatty, etc., because they can be burdens your stomach. Specifically, if you have seen that particular types of food disturb your stomach, keep away from it.
- Improve the quality of your life by including exercise, stress-free activities, yoga etc. in your daily routine.
- The heavy consumption of alcohol can cause ulcers. They have been contributing to the development of ulcers, so it is good to reduce the consumption of alcohol.
- Taking no steroid anti-inflammatory medicines can reduce the risk of disturbing your stomach lining and thus avoiding the growth of ulcers.
- Management of anxiety level avoids the expansion of ulcers. Do yoga and other comforting arts that help prevent the ulcer.
Some lifestyle choices and habits can reduce your risk of developing the peptic ulcer. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have a problem of ring worms from 2 months and by applying ring guard its not curing. Its curing for 1 or 2 days and again having itching problem. What I have to do.
Chronic hepatitis can quietly attack the liver for years without causing any symptoms. Unless the infection is diagnosed, monitored, and treated, many of these people will eventually have serious liver damage. Fortunately, blood tests can determine whether you have viral hepatitis, and if so, which kind.