Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Solapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. G. R HarkutYour feedback matters!
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe ear ache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My ear getting like the one we get inside an airplane it wont go even when I blow with my nose closed.
My friend is suffering from sinus headecheadeck please tell me. Wht should he do. Because he is very poor.
I am 20 years old. I feel very tired by walking only 100 meters and so. I sometimes fill very dizzy. Ehat should I do?
Hi Having cough cold and dust allergy. Getting water from eyes and running nose even after synos surgery donevby specialist dr in chennai in the year 2007. Because of allergy I am getting frequent sneezing aii the time. Unable to sleep peacefully in the night. Getting tired. Wiping water from nose and eyes with kerchief please solve my problem dr. By giving medi advice. Prescribe. Medicines and lab tests ocate and
I am suffering sinus. When always wake up in the. Morning my head severe painful,any prevention of this please kindly give the suggestion on this any related.
I am having scalp infection for more then 3 years. I took it lightly. Then consulted doctor. No results were seen. I left taking remedies but now a days it it is increasing near ears. I red everything about it. Its called scalp psoriasis. So much dandruff get shed on my clothes. I m sure it is psoriasis kind. Same symptoms itchy scalp and getting red itchy burn type on cheeks. What to do.
I am a male 50 yrs. Of age, recently i. E. From 6 month I have developed a snoring problem while in sleep, family members are disturbed by this new habit of snoring, How I can get rid of this problem, Is this a sign. Of anything serious if future, please. Advise.
Ear infection is a disorder which can either be viral or bacterial, affecting one’s middle ear the most. This disorder is painful as fluid accumulates in the ear leading to inflammation. Infections of the ear can either be chronic or acute in nature, the damage is more prominent in case of chronic infections. Acute ear infections can be painful but they usually fade away in a few days’ time.
In case of an ear infection, you will experience pain in the ear. A pressure may develop in the ear accompanied by drainage of pus from the ears. Some severe cases might also lead to loss of hearing, be it temporary or permanent. The symptoms of ear infection may develop and affect both the ears. Fever during ear infections is another common auxiliary condition.
Ear infections tend to occur when the Eustachian tubes in the ear get blocked as a result of fluid accumulation in the ear. The Eustachian tubes can get blocked due to the following reasons –
- Being affected by allergies
- Conditions such as cold can lead to ear infection
- Problems in the sinuses
- Excessive smoking
- Infected adenoid glands
In addition to the causes, there are certain risk factors which can make one prone to ear infections, some of them being:
- Narrow Eustachian tubes in children increase the risks of ear infections
- Changes in climate and altitude
- Second hand exposure to cigarette smoke
For mild symptoms, simple home remedies will suffice. A warm compress on the affected area can reduce the pain. Taking pain relieving medications such as ibuprofen can also help in reducing pain. For moderate symptoms, antibiotics may be required to treat the bacterial infection.
If other treatments do not work, then surgery may be required. Usually tubes are inserted in the ear to drain the accumulated fluid. If it involves the adenoid glands, then surgical removal of the adenoid glands may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.
I am 18 years old. I love listening music in high volume not so high just block outer noise. I am hearing like this for over 6 to 7 years but every day 15 days in a month now I stopped hearing songs because I am afraid of my ears sometimes a felt very little aches after stopping listening sngs is feeling better. Can I listen songs only once in a month with high volume or can I listen once in 10 days. I am tempting to hear music so loud what I have to do to get rid of this temptation.
I am feeling dizziness and light headed from last 1 month, balancing problem feels like things are moving around me, mostly it happen whenever I enter washroom. What should I do? Should I go for MRI & CT scan.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.