Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Solapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. G. R HarkutYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 years old man with regular sneezing, wet cough and maxillary sinusitis. Please suggest me ways to avoid it?
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from vertigo from last three months. What type of diet is required in this treatment.
My age is 19 ,weight is 49.2,height 175, blood gp is B+ I'm currently taking zenflox oz, rifagut ,neostep and folvite and I'm also suffering from sinusitis so I can't take milk and now eating these antibiotics my mouth is remain dry as like increases temp so I want to ask how to cope with the antibiotics effect .
Audiogram shown I am deaf what would be the reason heaviness in left ear. Consulted with ent doctor but got no result.
Hi my throat infection I get fever body pain also 2day same I taken medicine ceftas-az-250, sumo & dolo pracetamole.
Sir his nose is curved and a hump like projection at the dorsum of the nose. It irritates him and feels ugly. Is rhinoplasty a better cure. What is its expenditure and where it is practiced well? In india is it common?
I was suffering from cold and my nose will block in morning, day time and also in night also in sleep, it was from since 3 year. I was trying homeopathic also and English medicine also no result can use suggest any for my blocked nose and sneezes. In every season it will attacks.
Ho doctors I am suffering from a headache from last 3 month I was having migraine before and after vomiting I get relief from my headache now I have headache from last 3 month I have maxillary sinusitus with mild deviated nasal septum towards left I feel sleepy whole day I do not like to do anything when I walk I feel dizziness so I wat to know that this headache is due to sinusitus or it may be due to migraine I heard that migraine pain only last for 7 to 8 hrs a day but I have headache for whole day I am doin sinusitus treatment for last 3 month but no use please help.
I am 27 years old. From last 4 months my smell sense has decreased and consulted a doctor. He prescribed for CT Scan and after seeing scan report he told that I am suffering from nasal polyps (Allergy) has increased in all sinuses and has to do surgery by endoscopy method. Is it compulsory to go for surgery or it can be treated by medicine.
Transparent jelly like discharge from nose, comes in mouth also, eara feel clogged and heavy. Any advice would be helpful.
I have heavy sneezing problem for more than a month, I sneeze heavy 3 to 4 times a day. My nose is very sensitive whenever I touch it, sneezing starts. Also my nose get block every often I have to use nasal decongestant. What could be my problem. It seems not normal like other people who have colds. I have allergies from dust What prevention can I take to lesser the frequency of flu.
I am 24 years old, from past 3 weeks I started smoking everyday, slight chest and throat pain started, what should I do? What's the reason behind it?
Respected sir /mam my cousin is having a giddiness problem when she gets up in morning then also she feels giddiness please suggest some treatment for this.
I am 27 years old male, whenever I sleep, I start snoring, I think I snore from last 4-5 years, but recently my friends tell me that I snore very loudly now. Also, I feel fatigue and lack of energy even in the morning, I am not sure if these are relevant. Also, sometimes I feel weakness and pain in leg in morning. Please suggest.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.