Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Solapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinandan KsYour feedback matters!
Last month undergone c-sec. My tummy looks bigger even after a month. And have back pain. How to reduce tummy and how to recover from back pain.
How can I get relief from back pain? It occurs while I am sitting on the chair, the pain was very fast?
Am having some issue with my right elbow when I try to litt some weight its not allowing the to should should I do.
My mother is 58 years old and she is having pain in her right hand since last 2-3 years. She has been treated by various doctors but there is no relief. Please help! Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from worst situation of pain in my hip muscles or nerves from last 4 years it started from right hip and then it spread in left side and after few months I got swelling in left knee now I have pain in left ankle and hip both sides and swelling in left knee. Plzz suggest me what kind of problem it can be and how should I treat?
My mother is 82 years old and she has mils shoulder pain from last several years but it got worse last four months. We have consulted several orthopedic doctors but her condition keeps getting bad to worse. We have been doing exercises by physiotherapist from last two months. Doctors are saying its due to degeneration and only exercises will help her. Painkillers are not helping her and the Depimedrol 80 mg intra articular given on her shoulder twice failed to give her any relief. Please suggest what should be done to decrease her pain and cramp (junjuna) on her shoulder. Thanks.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.