Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Burte ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing depression. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the otherdoctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Nihar Burte. The overall atmosphere in the Burte Clinic is very soothing. Nihar Burte certainly knows the in and out of herspeciality. Burte Clinic can handle all types of emergency cases. Nihar Burte guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
dr Nihar Burte has helped me transform the way I feel. I am finding a change in my alcohol addictionproblem after session, though gradually but for sure. I don't get agitated easily and have started feeling inner peace and stability now after a long time. He has helped me a lot. He can be consulted at Burte Clinic in solapur.
I had a problem with negative thinking regarding driving, after my accident which I had around 6 months back. Then I consulted dr Nihar Burte in Burte Clinic, Solapur for Accident Injuries and only after a few visits to him, my condition got better and I am highly satisfied with the improvement I am making.
dr Nihar Burte is more than his experience and my expectations. He is very good in finding the best treatment for their patient. Open and accessible. I consulted him for the issue of anxiety at his clinic Burte Clinic in Solapur.
Mrs Arati Anup
Dr. Nihar Burte provides answers that are very helpful. Jo
My friend is referred for SGPT test and got 94 as result. He is taking encorate chrono 300. Is this normal or not? Please suggest.
Social anxiety disorder or social anxiety phobia is characterised by an extreme and often, unrealistic fear of social situations and scenarios. A patient suffering from this condition will usually be ridden with self-confidence and a sense of intense nervousness, as if he or she is being constantly watched and scrutinised. It may be caused by biological, psychological or environmental factors. Let us find out ten ways to getting over the same.
- CBT: CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy is a form of talk therapy that allows a patient to speak with a psychologist or psychiatrist, so as to find out the root cause of the condition. This form of theory helps in arriving at ways of overcoming the feelings of nervousness in social situations.
- Practice going out with smaller groups: It is said that sticking to small and intimate groups can help in overcoming the hesitation and self-esteem issues that many of these patients feel. Once they are comfortable, they can take on larger groups.
- Medication: Antidepressants and beta blockers are sometimes prescribed along with other kinds of medication, for patients who are unable to control their intense anxiety in social situations.
- Face the fear: A little introspection will help you arrive at the reason or root cause of your anxiety. This can help in facing the fears and tackling them. You can talk about these fears with someone.
- Unhelpful thinking: Tackle unhelpful thinking where you imagine people are looking at you in a certain way because they must be judging you. Tell yourself over and over until you believe that it is not true.
- Focus on yourself: The key is to focus on yourself instead of getting hooked on to what others may be thinking about you. This will help in banishing the negative thoughts.
- Be in the present: Practice deep breathing or meditation to bring yourself back to the present every time you begin to think about what people may be thinking about you when you are in a social scenario.
- Lifestyle changes: Drinking less and not smoking at all can also help in the better production of hormones that will help in balanced thinking, especially in anxiety-ridden situations.
- Group therapy: Much like CBT, group therapy gives you space and platform to voice your fears and anxiety. The advantage of this kind of therapy is that you can also hear the stories and fears of other people, which will give you some point of reference when it comes to overcoming your own fears.
- Communication skills: You can go to a counsellor or get soft skills training for better communication skills, which will help you improve your social interactions. This, in turn, will give you much confidence to deal with the world outside. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
A panic attack is the result of a sudden enormous burst of fear and anxiety. The heart tends to beat faster and breathing becomes difficult. A person gets a feeling of going crazy and dries up. If the treatment is not taken on time, this condition can aggravate to panic disorder and such other problems. It is totally curable if the symptoms are addressed properly.
Symptoms of panic disorder:
Panic attacks can lead someone to panic in any place. It takes only 10 minutes to reach its peak and typically lasts for 25-20 minutes. A patient is a prime candidate of a panic disorder if he frequently suffers from the following symptoms:
- The discomfort of the chest
- Profound sweating
- Fear of losing control of life
- Feeling of detachment from the surrounding
- A choked feeling
- Heart palpitation
- Sudden cold flashes and tingling sensation
Apart from the above symptoms, if a patient suffers from anxiety in between panic attacks in anticipation of another panic attacks, he could be suffering from panic disorders. it is often witnessed that patients suffering from panic disorder avoid certain situations and places.
What causes panic disorder?
Panic disorder results from frequent panic attacks and the cause of the latter are not very clear. It is believed that certain life transitions such as divorce, getting married, acute stress, the death of loved one can result in panic attacks. A person has higher chances of getting this disease if it runs in the family. Some medical conditions that can cause panic disorder are hyperthyroidism, use of stimulants such as cocaine, caffeine and mitral valve prolapse.
How it can be treated?
1. Behavioral treatment: Cognitive behavioral therapy is widely considered as one of the effective treatments for panic attacks. This form of treatment effectively focuses on thinking patterns and behavior that triggers panic attacks. It helps you to look at your apprehensions in a better light. Another method of treatment for panic disorder is called exposure therapy. This method exposes a patient sensation of panic in a controlled environment. The trick is to deal with it in a much better way. For instance, you might be asked to cross the road. When you successfully manage to do it without getting crashed, you are less likely to panic in foreseeable future.
2. Medication Treatment: Medication can address the problem temporarily, but is not a good solution for long term. Certain medication such as antidepressants and Benzodiazepines are prescribed by doctors with time duration of every 1-2 hours. These are anti-anxiety drugs and gives immediate relief from panic attacks. However, it should be ensured that these medicines are only consumed once a doctor prescribes it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Kleptomania is a form of psychiatric disorder. It is a difficult disorder, and an affected person experiences a lot of shame, remorse, stress or feels guilt, which are associated with stealing. It is categorized as an impulse control disorder which affects the behavior of a patient. Kleptomania may be associated with obsessive compulsive disorder. The patient develops an impulse to steal and cannot control this impulse and later feels guilty.
Here are several tips which you can use in order to deal with kleptomania.
Understanding the situation: It must be clearly understood that a kleptomaniac person does not steal with the intention of becoming rich. It is done only for mental satisfaction and to pacify the urge of stealing that comes from within to an affected person. The patient usually does not care about the object he steals, but he only cares about the act of stealing. Usually, kleptomaniac patients steal insignificant things. When an affected patient becomes extremely nervous or fearful, they tend to steal an object. After the act, they feel much better and relieved. Later, a feeling of guilt arises in the person about his stealing act.
Treat the affected person gently: A kleptomaniac person requires love, care and great understanding from his/her loved ones or family members in order to recover. The problem and the situation must be recognized and perceived carefully. A person close to the patient should deal with him gently and try to make him understand. In many situations, a kleptomaniac may be aware of his actions but does not confess to avoid harassment.
The situation is different from stealing: It must be kept in mind that the actions of a kleptomaniac cannot be exactly termed as stealing. Stealing is an organized activity done by conscious individuals in order to gain something material or money related. Kleptomania is an act of impulse which a patient conducts for psychological satisfaction. The patients are fully aware that stealing is not the right thing, but yet they cannot control their impulse to steal.
Treatment procedures: Once a kleptomaniac person accepts that they are suffering from a disorder, professional help must be taken. Cognitive Behavior Therapy is the primary treatment for kleptomania. This includes aversion therapy where a distraction is created when a person develops the impulse to steal an object. Systematic desensitization is another process where a patient is made to imagine a scenario to get over the urge of stealing. Covert desensitization makes a patient imagine negative impacts of the stealing act such as arrest or harassment.
The social life of a kleptomaniac becomes very difficult and both the patient, and his family are subjected to a lot of trouble and harassment. Necessary measures must be taken for kleptomania.
I have completed my age of 22 on 1/march/2017 and I'm not having masturbation from last 4 months. Yesterday when I was insisting during passing out stool in the morning suddenly 2 drops of sperm came out from my penis during insisting. Is this situation is normal in case of not having masturbation from 4 months or here is any other problem? Is this situation or problem can effect my sex life or reproduction power in future in any way? What should I do? Please doctor explain me in detail.
Depression follows the trajectory opposite to contentment. It has adverse effects on a person's mental and physical health. Being depressive is not a choice; it is a condition. The fact that despondency is not an elected way of life is a mystery to many. People surrounding a depressed person should make conscious efforts in treating them with love and dignity. Subjecting a person to strict deadlines, stringent rules or excessive pressure could worsen their situation.
Ways to tackle a depressed family member:
- Create occasions to enjoy a hearty laugh: If you have a family member suffering from depression you should probably share the benefits of laughter with him or her. Laughter is the best medicine to remedy acute depression. Look for opportunities to crack a joke or make the concerned person play with a pet. You can also take the person to watch humorous movies.
- "You are impossible" is the worst way of approaching a problem: In many cases a depressed person is reported with instances of negativity. Though the expressed negativity makes you feel morbid, do not give up on your family member. The person involuntarily finds reasons to feel hopeless. You should never think the case is beyond any kind of betterment.
- Keep them in a positive environment: Positive ideas can counter dejection. Help the person plan for a great future. Lay stress on how important that person is to you and to the world in general. Keeping one's mind creatively occupied can prove to be effective. Music or any other passion for that matter can help a person get over phases of depression.
- You should not associate depression with perpetual sadness: Depression can have plenty of symptoms. The symptoms vary from one person to another. While some people lack in motivation some might want to harm themselves or others. Many become a recluse. The minute you associate depression with sadness you limit your overview of the actual problem.
- Help the family member take his or her medicines diligently: While counseling helps a few patients of depression some others require medication. A bout of depression will dissuade a person from sticking to his or her medical routine. As a loved one it is your due responsibility to persuade him or her to take medicines regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
I am not lasting for more than few seconds during my masturbation. I feel this is known premature ejaculation. I have a habit of masturbating everyday sometimes more than twice a day. I am doing this from many years. Does this habit caused premature ejaculation. I am worried about my sexual intercourse as I feel like I cannot last for longer time. How can I avoid this premature ejaculation and stay longer.
For a fully functional and productive life, a person requires a healthy body and a healthy mind. Mental health issues could range from depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, dementia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, autism and other causes. Hence, it is important that a person pays attention to these mental health disorders to avoid further problems in their lives, as well as the lives of the people around them.
Here are a few reasons as to why a person should not avoid or ignore their mental health problems:
- Better Physical Health: There is a solid association between the brain and the body. In case you are in physical pain, your work and family life might be influenced or you will be unable to do the activities you might like. This can prompt anxiety, nervousness and depression. People with physical health issues are three times more prone to look for mental health care than those without physical conditions as physical health problems can prompt mental distress and mental health issues can impair your physical health.
- Enhanced Productivity and Financial Stability: Stressful situations may trigger reactions that can make a person unproductive and lead to financial problems as well. Some people end up abandoning their homes, going bankrupt or homeless after trying to manage some sort of mental illness.
- Less Strain on the Family: Mental sickness or disorders influence families as well. The children of individuals with mental health issues are at more serious danger for misuse, disregard and an extensive variety of emotional and behavioral issues. Since they cannot look up to their parents for help and they frequently isolate themselves from their friends and most of them do not get the required social backing. Much of the time, the impact extends into adulthood, driving children to look for psychological or mental treatment of their own.
- Evasion of Crime and Victimization: A few studies recommend that individuals with untreated mental health, particularly in combination with other risk factors, might be at risk of carrying out criminal activities, violence or most probably becoming victims themselves. The danger increases gradually when the individual uses medications or alcohol or has acute symptoms. It could also happen if they are not aware of their mental state or have a poor adherence to medication. Usually, acts of violence happen against relatives or somebody in the individual's nearby group of friends or in close proximity to them.
- A Longer, Happier Life: Individuals with even a mild mental health issue may have a lower life expectancy and a short life span. Those with the largest amounts of depression or nervousness had the danger of death that increased an incredible ninety-four percent, mostly identified with heart diseases.