Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Solan and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra MohanYour feedback matters!
Sir after typhoid recovery from 4 month I always feel tired and can not do heavy work got knee pain and nausea headache I feel like energy is drained can not do anything feeling like dying and giving me negative thoughts of self suicide please help me.
I have a boyfriend who was lovely and caring before. Now he has changed after 10 months of being together. He used to call me alot but now he never calls and when I call him sometimes he answers, sometimes not. When he answers he is normal and fine. When he do not answer he never calls back. I asked him so many times what happened and all he is saying that he is so busy. I do not know what to do I feel worried and sad and I lost my appetite. What should I do?
Hi, I'm a 21 years old male the problem is that I've pain in my body basically most of the joints sections like upper middle back, legs, shoulder, neck and feel numbness and indigestion. Please recommend me some solution so I can heel my body.
From last 6 year I am smoking cigrate but now I want to leave this habit. How to do that. U tried a lot bt somehow or somewhere I am not able to do that. Also now I am facing problem in my cheat there is always bit pain. So please help me with this.
I suffer from gerd from past 4 years, from past 1 month I suffer extreme fatigue ,shortness of breath, lethargic,sleepiness, legs weakness. I regularly go for massages and can there be any infection related to it. I am little anaemic, has cervical spondylosis, legs muscles pain a lot, restless legs. I am very anxiety, stressed always.
I keep depressed as my daughter's first marriage failed due to her wrong choice. She is V aggressive and doesn't want to listen to any one else. If required she even beats me. Once again she has fallen in love with a wrong choice. I want you to help me to remove her from that man who is still not divorced.
Mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai mere sir me backside andar kuchh hai Jo khun chus raha hai aur neck side anytime pain rahta hai. Kuchh bhi chij mai bahut jaldi bhul jata hu.
My chewing paan masala without using tobacco in it, M using tobacco free pan masala Is it have any harmful affect? before it about 6 months ago m a adductor of smokeless or smoke tobacco but I left it.
Is smoking Marijuana bad for health? I do smoke like twice a day. Am a bit concerned thats y I asked.
Always I want thinking about drinking. How to control myself Please tell me how to get out of drink habit.
Even in today's world of technological advancement and modern thoughts, there are many instances of abusive relationships behind closed doors. Physical assault is not the only method of domestic violence or abuse. There are normally three ways your spouse may be abusing you-
- Physical abuse is when your spouse takes up to beating. It is not just beating, but there can be other ways of physical abuse that may hurt you physically somehow.
- Sexual abuse is when you are forced by your spouse for unwanted sex, that amounts to marital rape. Even with consensual sex, there may be certain activities during sex that you do not want to engage in.
- Emotional Abuse is another form of abuse, where your spouse does not use physical control, but controls you mentally or emotionally. In all of the above cases, just tolerating the abuses without saying anything against it, may lead to serious problems in future.
Symptoms of Being Abused
There can be many times when you are unable to judge whether you are being abused by your spouse. In this case, there are a few symptoms that you can match up to check whether you are a victim of spousal abuse:
- You are afraid of your spouse,
- You do not want to anger your spouse,
- Lack of confidence that may make you feel that you deserve to be punished,
- You start feeling that you are either crazy, or too helpless.
Now you can also judge whether your partner is abusive, by noticing these symptoms:
- Your partner humiliates you and criticizes you all the time,
- Your partner treats you badly in front of friends and family,
- Ignores your accomplishments or emotions and blames you for everything,
- Treats you as an object for sex,
- Controls your life in all aspects.
Getting Rescued From the Situation
Abuse can be for both the husband and wife. But in most cases, partners do not come out in the open and talk about it. Women think they can manage and adjust to keep the marriage going, while men think it is too shameful to admit that they are being abused by their wives. But just staying quiet and waiting for a solution is not the best solution. If you want to get out of the situation, trying these options can help.
- Speaking to your spouse since the very first time when you notice such abuse,
- Staying strong and confident always,
- Talking to a friend or a family member about the abuse,
- Calling up the police for help and filing up a case of domestic violence against the spouse,
- Taking up some hard decisions, such as separation from the spouse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Inspire to be in charge of one's own ambitions, dreams, goals, action, health and life.
It's the time to implement the good lessons from last year and start a brand new one by discovering the potential of a new " u" for better physical emotional and mental health.
Inspire yourselves and others!
All the best.