Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Peeyush Gautam
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Typhoid
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Treatment of Vocal Cord Paralysis
Treatment of Gouty Arthritis
Treatment of Arthralgia
Treatment of Hemiplegia
Treatment of High Cholesterol
Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis
Submit a review for Dr. Peeyush GautamYour feedback matters!
COUGH DIETARY MANAGEMENT:
- Treat the cause.
- Have one spoon of mixture of honey and ginger powder before retiring to bed.
- Avoid food / environmental factors to which you are allergic.
- Take raw fruits and vegetables. Apple is good for cough, should consume at least one apple a day.
- Include garlic, ginger and onions in your food.
- Drink boiled mixture of - 1/2 cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
- Gargle with warm water, a pinch of salt and turmeric to sooth your throat.
- Avoid milk and milk products - cottage cheese.
- Avoid spicy food, oily food, eggs, sweets and cold refrigerated drinks.
- Avoid cold drinks, cold water, ice creams and aerated drinks.
- Avoid all food with preservatives and additives.
- Stop smoking and ingestion of alcohol.
- In case of severe pain in throat due to cough- eat soft bland food, semi solid food, soups, and boiled vegetables and fruit juices.
Do not self medicate.
Indoor Plants looks beautiful, but they are potential breeding sites for the Aedes Mosquito which spread dengue. Change their water regularly to prevent it. Also its rainy season so make sure there are water store nearby your home they are the breeding sites of mosquitos.