Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Solan and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh AttriYour feedback matters!
I suffered from terrible UTI in August last year, for which I also took medicines as prescribed by gynae and it was cured after 15 days, but since then I have developed this problem that every time I pee, I feel like peeing again, and it happens way too many times after I take a shower. It is not painful like it was during UTi but it is very uncomfortable. I feel very irritated in my urinary tract. Also let me also mention, I have a desk job so I do not urinate very frequently and I have not had any physical contact in the last 3 months, so I think getting infection from my partner can be ruled out. Please tell me why is this happening and how can I cure/prevent it in the future.
I am suffering from constipation. If I take tabs viz dulcoflux, I have free motion. If not, no motion for two or three days. I have been taking treatment for renal disease for the past oneyear. Please advise me in this regard.
I am 20 year old boy. After breakfast I feel pain in my stomach from last 3 days well I m eating simple food in breakfast. What shall I do.
What kind of treatment need to cure tha Asthma and what type of medicine you'll be consult for an Asthmatic patient?
I'm age 25 my wife is 21 We have regular sex without protection But before my sperms come out I remove my penis I mean to say that I do not try to make enter my sperms in her vagina last month v decided to hav sex I inserted my sperms for 20 to 25 days But she didt became pregnant I'm too worried She came in her periods today what to di Her period date 9 9 2016 12 8 2016 14 7 2016 16 6 2016 Please help me doctor.
I am suffering from sneezing continuously frequently. To stop it I take montelukast LC tab - half - and will stop in an hour. Again after 2 days again repeated. However I had complete vacation and suddenly it starts. I hav good sleep. I am taking BP tabs one in morning and another 2 tabs in the night. I am aged 70 and reasonably good health. Thanks.
I am 40 years old lady and I am suffering from psoriasis last 5 yrs. I have used ayurvedic, allopathic and Homeopathic medicines but I haven't got relief. As Dr. (Dermatologist) told that Ayurvedic medicines are the best for this. Sir please tell me the name of the medicine.
I am 79, male, suffering from" small fibre peripheral neuropathy" for last about ten years. I am only mildly diabetic (well in control) for three years only. It has been gradually becoming difficult for me to walk. Recently there has been sudden increase in this deterioration. The neurologist I can get to is too expensive for me. I have been on gabapentin, but my diabetologist changed it to pregeb. Your advice and prescription?
I want to increase my sex stamina as much as long time, please give me some permanent solution for same.
Sir I am having my nyt stay with my gf. Do consult me pills for power for penis enlargement which I can purchase from medical store.
Does pre ejaculation before having sex affects our body. Or the body is affected more after the night fall.
I have mostly acidity from last year. What should I do for reducing or preventing this? Tell me diet Dr. As well.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?