Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Siwan. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh DinendraYour feedback matters!
I am 34 male, suffering from heel pain. When I woke up in the morning and having after some resting position the pain is so much. Some Doctors said its because of Uric acid level high in the blood. My Uric acid level is 7.3 and I am taking the medicine allopurinol 300 mg tablets. And another doctor gave me Meloxicam 15 mg. Is consumption of this medicine will have any side effect on kidneys? Please suggest. I am suffering from this pain more than two years and met with six doctors upto now and not find final solution for the pain. I am having so much difficulty to walk and I have left all the food that contains purines. Uric acid shall be removed by the kidneys right, are my kidneys having problem in functioning to remove excess uric acid from my blood. Shall I have kidney function test? Please help me. I can not take it more. please suggest me which doctor shall I have to meet for the medication.
I wanted to ask that my penis isn't fully opened not after I tried to pull the skin backwards hardly. So my concern is that normal or not?
Dear Sir / madam, I am 33 years old, married 11 years back, and I am having 10 year old daughter. And I am having thyroid. From last 5 years in the period time more and more bleeding happening, it will happen 5- 6 days. I suffering like any think I once thought to die also for this problem. In period time too much stomach pain also will be there. Kindly suggest me to cure. This above said problem.
I am facing a problem recently that I have good sexual life. But recent times my erection does not stand well. Erections are quite normal. But sound not stand till end. I heard that improper blood circulation to organ might be the reason. How to increase and maintain the blood circulation into organ during intercourse. What diet to be taken and workout to be done. I have high cholesterol and triglyceride 280 and 213. I do not smoke and drink. RBS is normal. Pl advice.
My senior frnd is having a small injury on right thumb in a minor accident for last 14 days. He was taking neosporin powder on the spot regularly but no such vital improvement. He has diabetes since 12 yrs but under control. Kindly prescribe new medicine.
Hi I'm 21 years old. I have severe head ache for last 1 month. I am not able to concentrate in my work. Please suggest something to resolve this problem.
Hows the process of nasbandi? Where can it be processed? How much time abd money does it take? Is it a reversible process? And finally does it affect performance or penile hardness?
Caught by chikungunya last July 2016/but too much joint pain still der along wid too much stiffness ,vit d ,thyroid, crp CBC ,uric acid all test done and all normal report ,allopathy give nsaid ,I waz taking it since 2 months no relief ,homeo not helped ,I m confused wat to do wat will help me.
I have some skin disease known as cirrhosis. Kindly suggest what should I apply. I have taken treatment but no progress. Please help me.
I have pain in a stomach before 7 days of what should I do Dr. Please give me a suggestion iam request.
Wht is uze of flax seeds use for is it gud fr increase in libido n erection. Wht is the doez pls guide.
I'm unable to eat hot and spicy food still from 6-7 years. My tongue burns like fire. Suffering from saviour cold.
I have itching problem under my testicles, this happens in the morning most of the times, there is no allergic seen, I'm facing this problem in office and public sometimes please help.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.