Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Sitarganj and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am 71 year old. Suffering from constipation. Stool does not pass without lacgovit. Feel pain when stool passes. Tell me treatment.
I have heart burn from last 2 months continuously after eating food and after drinking tea and milk. THANK YOU.
I vomited blood two days ago. Plenty of it. From that day I feel dizzy. My stomach is burning alot. Wat cud be the reason.
Suffering from cold and cough and I am taking penidure injection in every 21 day due to rheumatic fever. Will it cure me or I should go for medicine.
Sir/madam I am 54years old male person I am facing lot of problem regarding gastric trouble and acidity and pain in stomach also kindly advise me.
I am 26 year old & married last month. When I start foreplay before sex it's OK but when I start intercourse it's discharge within 2 seconds & I get weaknesses so much after that. please suggest some medicine.
I am 48 year old man. I have prostate problem .Igo to urine at least 20 time in 24 hours. However my urine flow normal. L have done ultrasound xray .l cannot take sound sleep at night. What should I do.
What is diabetics? My big problem pressure is very high. What is night false. My teeth is very weak. My mother effected cancer our advise. My hand injured. My screen is very dry. My eye is dangerous effect ed. Okkk.
I beet my panes 4to5 times a week since from my age of 15 years now I am 25 years old. That hand beating will effect my sexual life in future plzz tell me wat I have to do.
Sir I am 31 yrs old, from 13 yrs suffering from diabetes, doctors advised insulin of latex & novo rapid. Which are costly can I use any cheap alternatives, kindly advise.
I have dandruff problem. And I am also losing hair. I am try to many shampoo but no effect. Please give me a reasonable solution for dandruff.
Is premature ejaculation is treatable or not? I read many articles according to us, uk doctors it can't be cured only we can learn technique to cure this .is it true? Bt contradictory ayurveda claims that we can cure it from the medicine .plz explain .does anyone can cure pe or will live this problem?
A healthy libido is as important as any other function within your body. However, as much as it is a physical function, a lot of it has to do with the most important sexual organ, the brain. If you or your partner is both physically and emotionally not in the right place, your sex drive suffers. This can create physical and emotional problems in your life. Some of the tips to help increase your sex drive are mentioned as follows.
- Getting the right amount of sleep: One of the major causes of low sex drive among men and women is the lack of sleep. Between household chores as well as office work and family commitments, the first thing that gets compromised on is sleep. Low sleep results in the drop in testosterone in both men and women thus, drastically lowering sex drive. This is the hormone primarily responsible for sex drive in both men and women. Ensure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep daily to maintain a healthy sex drive.
- Think and talk sex: Mostly women and men to some extent as well tend to put talking about sex in the no go zone. This along with the mundane discussions about household life tends to lower libido as well. Ensure that you put in some sex talk to keep the spark alive as this would keep your libido levels and the physical attraction levels high.
- Overweight and obesity is toxic for your sex drive: Excess fat and being overweight is a big libido killer in both men and women. Obesity and high body fat percentage inhibits testosterone production, thus, denting your sex drive. It is very important that you try to lose a few pounds and set goals to become fit as this will work wonders for your libido.
- Meditate and relax: When you are stressed, cortisol levels in your blood are increased as the adrenaline glands go into overdrive. This is one of the most common and major sex drive killers. It is thus, very important that you practice mediation and other relaxation techniques to ensure that stress levels are down which will help in boosting libido.
- A healthy diet: This is possibly one of the most important components in your life which determines how the physical side of libido is managed. Certain foods may kill your libido such as cheese and other dairy products, fried fatty foods, carbonated sodas among others. Some of the foods that are good for your libido would be ginger, watermelon, lettuce, and eggs.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.