Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in siyamarhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KumarYour feedback matters!
I have severe headache since 3 days. Though I am taking tablets its not working. Is it related to migraine?
My sister has shivering problem. She is always trembling. Especially her hands and legs. Does she have a hypertension problem or any nerve issue. She has always been terrified by family right from her childhood. Is it because of this or not. A neurologist ha prescribed her sleeping pills. And said she has tremor problem. Suggest something.
I have a obstructive sleep apnea problem and have been using CPAP machine for last 3 years. How can I sleep without CPAP machine and what should I do for the same? I tried to sleep without CPAP machine but I awake frequently at night and feeling sleepy all day.
My mom 53 years old she has stroke and left sight is damage for last 8 month now what should I do. Please please help me.
I am 67 years old and have under control levels diabetic, cholesterol and b. P. Some months back I had mild giddiness when I tilted my head downwards. Doctor prescribed medicine like stemmatil mild dose and dvised it due to old age when enough blood may not be going to brain and advised caution as the best cure to avoid downward jerks to head. Please give me second opinion and would you suggest a brain scan to know more.
I have diplopiya vision and my MRI result shows ischemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar from last 4years. What I do?
Mere father ka recently operation hua hai brain ka unke brain me blood clotting ho gyi thi kal hi vo discharge hoke aaye hai hospital se unke stitches lagge hua hai dressing hai but Bhi vo gussa bahut karne lagge sir PE bahut pressure daal k chillane lage to unke aakh k upar swelling ho gyi hai to me kya karu ab I mean koi serious dikkat hai?
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson's disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include: