Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in mount abu. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Somendra Sharma
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Somendra SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have milia under my eyes since last 3-4 years . Initially they were only under my eyes but with time they are getting popped up on the other areas of my face too. Please help me in getting rid of this. I went to skin specialist once in during starting phase of these but it didn't work .
I am having white patches on my skin (neck, from about 2 weeks. I took fluzant 150 last Wednesday and applied ketoconazole cream for a week but it didn't work! Instead it started spreading more! Last 2 days I took kefstar 250 and applied fourderm! But still nothing is happening! Its spreading all over my neck and face!
Hello doc I have a problem after bath I noticed some heat rashes and redness around one nipple and after I apply body lotion and oil. Its become normal what is that .and some tyms it's itchy too.
Sir/mam I found breast lump in one of my breast since 10 months back but there is no pain symptoms or size increase of lump only pain in time of menses my age is 22 piz tell me it will cause any breast cancer in future what precautions I should take. Tq.
While pressing my breast I get watery discharge my prolactin test n thyroid test were normal m taking opiprol 50 mg n nexito plus 0.5 mg m really worried is it breast cancer no lump in breast freaking out.
I have noticed inflammation and rashes on my face when I applied boroline cream. Please suggest something to cure this as my face has gone red and swelled up.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.