Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Sindhudurg and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deshpande Kashyad
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Deshpande KashyadYour feedback matters!
I wants to tell you about my legs and arms pain in my body and very badly pain in legs and arms please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
I have back ache due to bad travel since last 3 days. I applied balm and had some aspirin still the discomfort persist. Can you suggest some medicine for immediate relief.
I have been running since one month. Shinpain or shinsplint problem occur because of running. I am suffering this problem last 8-10 days and please told me that I continued running or not yet.
Hello doctors. .I am 43 years male and weight is 98 kg. There is pain in my left heel when I put my foot to floor in morning and it vanish within seconds when I start walking. I also done Foot Xray but it's normal. I am suffering from no disease except fatty lover. I am tea totaler and cannot taken any medicine.
I have lumbar 5 sterilization. It pains in lower back. I had treated by doctor. They game me painkiller medicines. Nd now I hv no pain since last 4 months. But I feel pulse in lower back still. Is it normal. If not what I should do?
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga helps to prevent back pain. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Medications can be used when pain affects daily life Interventional pain management like facet joint injection, SI joint injections, trigger point injections, epidurals helps in difficult situations when other options have failed.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!