Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Sindhudurg and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deshpande KashyadYour feedback matters!
I have a pain left side of neck and shoulder. Last week I played volleyball game, pool games and participated in group dance with friends.
I tried many medicines n therapies bt cnt able to gt it out from backpain. please suggest me smthng.
My father's age is 70 years. He was perfectly fit till now but nowadays he is feeling pain in knee.Both the knees simultaneously suffer. Occasionally mussels pain in leg is also felt. B.Ps are O.K. Please advice me for release this
How can I loss cholesterol and fat from my body with normal died. And I'm feeling pain in my back bone.
I am 23 years male and I have back pain, I did so many exercises but there is no relief, what to do? Please help. Thank you.
Doctor I am 20 years old and I have a problem of back pain since from 2-3 months And I use Dr. Ortho oil for my back pain but no relief And I also go gym from 1 year but the back pain is from 2-3 months before what precautions I should take and what I should eat for strong bone.
Hello. My mom is 53 years old. She is handicapped. She uses her right hand on her right leg to walk, so total stress is on right leg. She walks this way from her birth. Few weeks ago, she was coming from neighbours house and that day she had walked little bit, and when she came, she fell down and couldn't stand and and it was very painful too. So when we consulted doctor, he took x ray of her right leg, and found that her knee grease has been vanished. He prescribed some medicines for a week. There was some improvement, mom started walking but she wasn't able to put weight on her right leg and it was painful. Next week, we visited doctor again, he prescribed same medicines for another week. But he is giving painkillers, when mom do not eat it, pain starts again But now the situation is, mom is not able to walk properly as she used to. And she has lot of pain in her right leg. My mom blood pressure is normal. No diabetes. And no other disease. Medicines prescribed by doctor Elfenac plus pantocid p Moreover my mum complains about pain in his hands when she wakes up, she is not able to open her fist.
I am a male and have pain in my joints near the rib how can I get rid of the pain can I know it or can I have the name of the medical names?
Any mild fracture in the hip can give a tough time to people. A hipbone fracture or broken hip is mostly common in the elderly people, especially in women. Mostly, the reason is underlying thinning of bones. In addition, in any hospital hip fracture is considered to be the most common bone treatment in the orthopaedic department.
A hipbone fracture can be intracapsular (within the joint capsule), or it can be extracapsular (outside the joint capsule).
What causes the hipbone fracture?
As discussed before, the leading cause of hipbone fracture is thinning of bones. So if you develop osteoporosis, you end up getting a fracture in your hip, mostly when you fall. Osteoporosis generally means your bone density has decreased, and your bones have become honeycombed. This makes the bone more fragile.
Generally, if you have a fracture in your hip, then you will feel pain around the injured portion, you will face difficulty in walking or moving. These are the most common symptoms that can be felt during a broken hip. Mostly the intensity of the fracture is determined clinically via different tests like X-ray, MRI, CT scan etc. The treatment may vary and depends upon the intensity of the injury. Now if we talk about the treatment of hipbone fracture, it's mostly surgery.
Well, it will be smart enough to take prevention regarding the hipbone fracture. There are various kinds of guidelines, which can help elders to prevent a hipbone fracture.
How to prevent hipbone fracture?
- First and foremost, it is advised to adopt a healthy lifestyle in young age in order to build a healthy bone, which decreases the chance of bone fractures in older age.
- Always remember to maintain a healthy bone.
- Calcium and vitamin D both are very important for healthy bones. Health experts advise, when you attain the age of 50 or above, you should daily intake 1,200 milligrams of calcium per day and 600 international units of vitamin D per day.
- Exercise can help you to maintain peak bone density for longer periods, and it also increases the strength of your body and bones. Balance training also plays a pivotal role since it reduces the chance of falling.
- Avoid consuming of tobacco and alcohols as it can reduce bone density.
- Get your eyes checked every year so that you do not face any problem while seeing. This is because poor view increases the chance of falling.
- Keep an eye on every medicine you are taking. As dizziness or weakness can be side effects of many medicines, these can lead you to fall often. So it is advised to discuss your medication with doctors.
- As you get older, the chance of high or low blood pressure doubles up. So you should be extra careful while standing up.
If you don't feel steady enough, then to avoid falling, it is safe to use a walker or walking stick in the old age.