Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Dadra Nagar Haveli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunildatt DaruYour feedback matters!
Almost all of us have experienced bloating, gas or an upset stomach. Yet some people experience this problem at a chronic level. Gas occurs in the stomach and intestines due to breakdown of food into energy. All of us pass gas, however some people do more than others. An average person passes gas 5-20 times a day.
An upset stomach can often cause problems and can be a difficult battle for many people. Although the symptoms of gas problems often relate to an improper diet, yet other factors may be also responsible.
Causes and Symptoms of Gas Problems
- Swallowing air: The swallowed air which is not burped out, passes through the digestive system and is released through the opening of the anus. Hiccups can also occur if you have swallowed excessive air.
- Diet: The reaction of different foods varies from one person to another. Also foods that lead to odorous gas may also vary from person to person. Yet, spicy foods and dairy products are the most common causes of gas. Example - Beans, cabbage, onions, radishes, eggs, carbonated drinks, sugar, packaged foods etc.
- Medications: Certain medicines and supplements, including prescription drugs, can lead to gas problems and bloating. Further, medications which change the hormonal balance in the body can also cause bloating.
- Medical problems: Certain medical conditions such as Irritable bowel syndrome or bowel obstruction can also lead to an upset stomach.
Common symptoms of gas problems include gas pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. In the worst of cases, gas and bloating indicate colon cancer. Such people experience rapid weight loss, anaemia and blood in stools.
Modifying your lifestyle, in particular your dietary practices, is essential to a healthy recovery.
- Avoiding foods such as spaghetti, oats, bran, barley, banana, bread etc. which contain high fibre content is important.
- You can opt for over the counter medications after consulting your physician. Homeopathy and Ayurveda can be also opted as alternative forms of treatment.
My son is only 1.2 years old, abd he is suffering from cold issue. Can any doctor suggest me for best remedy? And please help me what kind of medicine I have to stock for emergency for kids?
Dear Sir My son had did IQ test and his IQ level 68 and he is suffering from depression. He is 25 years Old please give suggestion thanks.
Hello doctors good evening. This was my first baby and my delivery was cesarean. She was only 2.25 kg at birth. She was in incubator for 10 days. My girl baby was 10 months old. I dont have self feeding after 3 months. From 4 th month I gave her bottlemilk only. From 8 th month I am giving her rice dhal & carrot. Last ten days she was not eating food and drinking milk properly. I need to feed her nutrition rich diet and drinks to keep her healthy. Kindly guide me. Thanking you.
Hi doctor. I want to know my 3 year old baby girl why she is suffering from cold many times. Please suggest me what can I do for her good health.
My baby is 3 months old he is drinking enough formula and I am breastfeeding him frequently but I am not having enough milk Is there any problem in this.
My baby is just one month. Can I take any oil, soap, shampoo for her use? If it possible please prescribe me which oil, shampoo can be used?
My Son His Birth Weight Is 3.5 kgs Now He Is 1.3 years And His Weight Is 8 kgs He Is Not Gaining weight even after Feeding Healthy Food But There Is No Use Of It.what to do?
My child is 15 months old, suffered from fever from Tuesday to Saturday. I visited the doctor twice. In first visit the doctor only gave paracetamol syrup. Next visit on last Friday the doctor asked for Typhoid tests. Since last visit no fever occurred. However the typhoid test is positive. wide test for O is 1: 8, H is 1: 4 AH is 1: 2 and BH 1: 2. Please suggest. Thank You.
My daughter had met with an accident at the age five had injured in righ side forehead, now she is nine years old, scar is now more visible looking odd, kindly suggest a remedy for this? Is plastic surgery is advisable?
Dear doctor, My new born children age is 6 days (Male) birth date 28.07. 2015, mother milk feed is not come, what is nutrition powder or any create powder to get mother milk?
How scared are you of root canals? what if we tell you. You no longer need to be?
Root canals are easily one of the most dreaded treatments in the world. I have seen patients compare the anxiety they feel before a root canal to things like open heart surgery and labour. The last thing you want to hear on a dental chair is the diagnosis that you need a root canal. The horror stories surrounding this dental treatment range from gruesome to excruciating.
This article is an attempt to dispel the mystery and pain associated with root canals and show you how far we have come from the horrors to the sophistication of the latest technology.
From painful to pleasing
What are root canals really?
In its simplest sense a root canal is a deep filling done by cleaning the infection from the third and innermost layer of the tooth which is made up of nerves and blood vessels.
Our tooth is made up of 3 layers the first 2 are hard and confined layers called enamel and dentin when decay affects these it is very slow to spread and easy to remove and fill within one short session.
The third layer may take 1-3 sessions to clean as the infection may have spread or collected in the supporting tooth structures.
Why are root canals considered painful?
The 3rd layer of our tooth is a nerve chamber containing soft nerves and blood vessels in communication with the rest of our body.
This is the place that communicates pain to our brain and this is why when decay or bacteria hit this soft deeper layer we experience sharp shooting pain.
Top 3 reasons why root canals used to be painful
Improper or inadequate anesthesia to numb the inflamed nerve
Mechanical instrumentation to manually pull out the nerve which we now dissolve and clean with automated machines
Lack of the right medications to use within the tooth.
What happens to root canal infections if left untreated?
If this pain is suppressed with medication and not treated it can lead to an infection spreading within the bone which may later lead to a swelling with pus etc.
If this infection is left within it can eat into the supporting bone and eventually infect or affect the adjacent teeth as well.
My son is 4 years old. Doc suggest me to do vaccination of JE vaccine nd flu Vaccine. I want to know that is this compulsory or optional. Also want to know that why should we do these vaccinationation?
Hi, I am looking for a question that my child born on 12 dec 2013 that he was born like no testis but there is doctor under observation since he was born now we can see testis coming out slowly but I want to know y my child born like this can I know if you have any answer.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.