Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in ranoli(sikar) and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParimaldattaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have some head problem. If I want to do any work suddenly then my head is stroked. After few minutes I will come to normal. What should I do?
I suffer half headache about 4 to t days also eat tablet doctors consult but still not filling well.
I am suffered by saviour headache. How can I came back from the sinuous problem. What are the things I need to follow. ? Please help me.
I am suffering with allergic bronchytis asthama from on my 10th year now my age is 20 how can I get rid of this please help me.
I have fever with shivering since Friday night I consulted to my family doctor. But there is medicine effect only. Not curing completely. So what I should do?
I'm 20 year old and I've been suffering from severe headache. I'm not able to sleep from 4-5 days. Please help.
I have got pimples I have press it my face became holes what I should do now to make again my face nice to remove holes.
I am suffering from cold flu from the last 1 week and I also have some headaches. So what should I take precautions to cure my disease? please reply as fast as you can. For my relief.
My face have a so many pimples. I consult many doctors. But could not resolved. I have a engagement on next week . Please help me out.
Mera bhai ko 1 year se medicines chal raha h uski age 19 years h. Usse chest m pneumonia se infection se muh se blood aagya tha aur ab doctor kah rahe h ki whole life uska medicine chalega. Aur uske humesa khanshi hoti rhti h.
Hello, I have been experiencing a pain on left side of my head behind the ears and some times feel the pain in jaws also I experience pulling of my left eye , when there is pain I feel dizziness. What may be the cause for this?
I am a asthmatic person by childhood. Can asthma be cured. What precautions should I take to control asthma.
I am suffering with headache with cold, regularly every 3 or 4 months once. Please give me good suggestions.
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
It is a must that you get a thorough consultation with a homeopath before starting off on some medication on your own. Each body is unique and will respond differently to different formulations. With homeopathy, the aim is to treat an individual holistically instead of just removing the symptoms.