Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sikar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. O P Mehta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. O P MehtaYour feedback matters!
My husband have high diabetes I want to get pregnant we have completed 2 year of our marriage.Please suggest
I'm 28years old. Married 1years 1 month back planning for a baby and have tried last two months last month had few symptoms n had pms severely and got my periods. This month we have tried before during n after ovulation. My last cycle first day was Mar 23 n this month expecting April 20 th this month I don gave any such pain but have white discharge for past two days while urination no odour or itching. N until now no pms. But feel very tired often. Is there a chance of getting pregnant what Will be the symptoms. I was anxious last month this month I don think about it much still since I'm routine on my cycle want to know whether I'll have any problem in getting conceive. But my body is perfectly fine with regular normal symptoms n hormone generation like others. So I feel that I'm healthy. Please advice.
Having contact with vaginal fluids after re-insert after ejaculation could you be diagnosed with hiv.
How to prevent pregnancy? My girlfriend and I want to have sex. I want both of us to be safe. Also tell if there's any way to prevent pregnancy if we don't want to use condom?
- Vata diseases.
- Dryness of the body.
- Neuro muscular & skeletal diseases.
- Preparation for detoxification therapy (Vaman and virechana). Oleation (snehana) – Internal is carried out as singular therapeutic measure for many diseases but in majority of the cases it is done as preparatory treatment for shodhana therapy (Vaman and virechana)
Oleation (Snehana) – Internal is carried out mainly with the help of medicated ghee selected accordingly to the disease & dosha condition in gradually increasing doses after assessing the agni. At times combination of various other material like oil, ghee, vasa, majja or their combinations are used. There are two methods for internal oleation:
- Acchha sneha. Where a sneha drug (Ghee or other) is directly ingested without any addition except a pinch of saindhava.
- Vicharana sneha. In this case the sneha is mixed with some or other food & eaten or it is taken by some other route than oral route
Before The oleation (snehana) – internal has to be taken on empty stomach if it is to be used for shodhana therapy. The patient should have taken his last food atleast 10 hrs prior to snehapan. After Patient is advised to have only warm water after snehapan (normaly ghee). If other material is used for snehana then accordingly various soups are to be used. Patient is not supposed to have anything except hot water until he still has the smell of the ghee in his eructation. Food should be consumed only when patients feel hungry. Heavy, very spicy & junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
- Oleates the body.
- Moisturizes the entire body from within outside.
- Improves the elasticity of the body.
- Increases the mobility of the all the systems.
- Alleviates the vata.
- Reduces the pains, aches from the muscle & adjoining skeletal system.
- Dislodges the toxins of the body & helps in bringing to the GI tract.
The oleation (snehana) – Internal should not be carried out without consultation. Should not be used in the patient with intolerance without testing. The doses has to be increased gradually.
Glenpriston khane kitne din bad prega news check kare Periods 17 din se ho raha hai phir bhi positive a raha hai. Please advice
Ek ladki ka period time ni aa rha h 3 month se. Jo ki usne sex kabhi kiya hi ni. Uski age h 16 year. Iska kya ilaj h. And please Hindi me bataye. Thank you.
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.
What causes infertility in Women?
1. Damage to your Fallopian tubes: These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
2. Hormonal problems: You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
3. Cervical issues: Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
4. Uterine trouble: You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrium, the lining of the uterus.
5. Ovulation disorders: Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be one of the following:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body and acne. It's the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased oestrogen production under the age of 40.