Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Sikar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Murlidhar HaritwalYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam, I just want to tell you that I am suffering from constipation. Most of the time I have pain in abdomen. And there is lack of appetite. Please suggest me some home remedy and and tell me what type of diet I should to take.
Hi doctors, I'm 25 years old/married I'm having the same doubt as that of the most men in India have. I have a good sexual life with my partner and she loves it too but I feel that my private part is not so big and sometimes when I have sex I get excited and I ejaculate fast my partner (my wife) she doesn't take that as a issue and she supports me and she never puts me down. I'm a fitness model I do workouts and squat a lot and doesn't it make my private part small. Is their anyway that I can make my private part it big any medicines I'm ready to take any workouts I'm ready to do and I want my sex timing to be increased can you prescribe me any medicines and anybody to help me out please. And last but not least I have a good hair and beard growth thanx to my moms special Kerala oil she makes herself in home I want my beard to grow even more any medicines and does minoxidil really work.
In recent sonography report I found to have cysts in ovaries about 2-5mms in diameter and my tsh level is also increased can it be cured?
My urine colour is dark yellowish not mine but my family members also have the problem of dark yellowish urine but sometimes it's normal What the problem.
Dear Doctor, I sometimes have severe headache at the left corner of my eye near eyebrow. I try not to take medicine but it does not stop for the day or next also and I have to take disprin. What kind of headache this might be?
How to help old people who thinks about things that happened and say they hear sounds which cannot be heard by us whether there is any possibility of this treated. Her age is 82 years kindly help?
My father's ESR is 58. His age is 58 years. Please I'm asking, How to cure it. And what are the causes and precaution. For the same.
Dear sir Mere stomach me kafi pain rahta hai, khana khane k bad stomach me bharipan aata h and kbhi kbhi vomat bhi ho jati hai.
I am looking for a experienced and assured Homeopath doctor who can treat for premature greying of hair, treatment for hair thickening, pigmentation of skin, uneven skin tone, sunburn, pores on face, slightly obese so check on metabolic activity. I reside at Kalyan but can visit a doctor whose really worth it and can resolve all the issues by roots.
What if at all the blood of the infected person gets into the food while preparing the food will that affect us like hiv and aids?
Calcified leison scar in left side at my lungs due to old infection is still visible in x ray despite got full treatment before thirty years. Is this possible to remove permanently this scar from left lungs.
I am a 21 year old young suffering from stomach colitis and weak digestive power, what precaution should I follow and what should I eat during this time to gain a good body muscles?
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.