Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Sikar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Murlidhar HaritwalYour feedback matters!
How many times in a week a male can masturbate and what are the advantage and disadvantage of masturbation.
I am 30 year old married female, I am feeling dizziness after taking medicine topgest 400, is this a symptom of pregnancy or not ?
Feeling so much stomach ache from 10 days some times I can't control with my problem please give me solution.
Dear Docter, I have a pain in my right ankle in the morning when I get down from Bed then i feel pain in my Right ankle after some time when I started walking it goes away.Please prescribe medicine for me. I am a Diabetic patient. Thanking you.
Hello doctor, I am 23 years lady from last week I am suffering from cold /cough. I took 6 azee tables 4 cetrizine 1 signoflam and 2 crocin since last week. Now my nose is block with cough, my head is heavy, slight irritation in throat and I feeling so much sleepy. Please suggest me medicine to overcome this situation and sleep and feel fresh. Thank you.
I am concerned about my husband. Diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver in mar 2014. Since then he has bn treated with urimax. And lasix and last lactose. In between he developed an I quintal hernia for which he ws operated and now he has developed an umbilical hernia. Which is getting bigger by the day and now looking colourful and I think pussy. It has been seen by the drs and no one has suggested anything. His recent blood reports show a bilirubin slightly high. Low protein and low sodium. He is very low. Lost interest in everything. Not wanting to talk or go out and avoids being with people. What tests should he do to chk status of liver and the hernia. The sonography doesn't show up too much wrong.
I have a severe health problem that frequently nightfalls happening in 4 or 5 days interval. After that I feel very weak and no interest to do anything like study etc. Now a days I can't memorize more study related things. Sir please give me best treatment for this problem.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS
Processed foods are packaged food items which have gone through a method of preservation to increase shelf life. This includes breads and cookies, along with protein and dairy products.
The good foods -
1) pasteurized milk - although processed to make it safe, pasteurized milk is free from any additives or preservatives and hence totally safe.
2) cheese - just like milk, cheese also goes through a process during its creation. However, looking at its health benefits, it is advised to keep them in your diet. However, cheese has high content of fat and sodium, so keep a watch on the amount you intake.
3) frozen foods-- these are actually better than fresh foods stored in a refrigerator, since foods meant to be frozen are proceeded immediately to be frozen, without much of environmental exposure which can degrade the food over time, even though refrigerated.
The bad foods -
1) sugar-rich foods - store bought foods with sugar are very harmful for health. Keep foods like yogurts, pasta sauces, savory snacks etc out of your diet as much as possible.
2) frozen entrees - even if they claim to be with low calories, frozen foods are not good for health. They have too much of preservatives, fillers and sodium, with hardly any'real food.
3) store bought baked goods - pre-baked cakes, cookies and muffins are easy to buy and eat but are not healthy options at all. They have ingredients which are at times unheard of and, unhealthy. Homemade baked goods are much healthier versions.
4) condiments - bottles sauces are packed with preservatives as they need to have long shelf life. They have an overdose of salt and sugar, making them extremely harmful for your health.
5) yoghurt - is a safe and healthy food if it is not flavoured with any sweetened fruit etc. Greek yoghurt, which is low in fat and high in protein, can be considered a healthy option.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.