Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Sikar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hari Shankar Bagaria
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of Urine Leakage
Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Sensitive Bladder
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Urinary Passage Disorders
Treatment of Epididymitis
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of Urethral Stricture
Submit a review for Dr. Hari Shankar BagariaYour feedback matters!
I am a 71 year old man, healthy, active and strong. When having sex with wife, I prolong to make her reach her climax as she has circumcised her clitoris and labia minor. It takes time. But in the bargain, my corona becomes numb PERHAPS and do not reach climax, in the end! Please tell me whether it could be from Prostate, or else?
Dear sir/ mam I am kidney patient I found excess wbc ,neuro ,lymph, rdw-cv ,pct and esr in my reports what can I do?
My urine is not coming in public toilet and my relative home. But my home and my hostel urine gonna freely. What is remedy to treat that type of sensation. Please tell.
I'm 24, I got chronic bacterial prostatitis but I haven't participated in any sexual activity till now with any person. What would be the cause for this chronic bacterial Prostatitis at this early age? Will it be cured? What are the chances for curing? Will it lead to infertility?
My father is 65 year old, recently he was operated for prostrate gland, due to enlargement of gland. But after few days, he feels very less hunger, due to which he is very weak, he don't feels to eat more, he is also suffering from diabetes. please help.
Sir namasteI am a doctor. Working in a village hospital. My age is 32. I had an xray kub which suggested a calculus in right ureter near ischial spine. For which I took cef-o, flavoxate and potrait mb6 for five days. Again I did an xray kub which suggested a calculi at same place. It hasnt come down. Kindly suggest a remedy.ischial spine.
Last 1 week I am getting Blood while passing stool. Something is hurting in the anus area. May be it is fissure. Please help.
I am 60 years old male and have prostrate gland since two years. Having no improvement I have decided to get homeopathic treatment. Any kind advice from home Dr. the type of home medicine?
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.