Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Sikar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of Urine Leakage
Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Sensitive Bladder
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Urinary Passage Disorders
Treatment of Epididymitis
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of Urethral Stricture
Submit a review for Dr. Hari Shankar BagariaYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors a patient is experiencing yellowish urination but there is no symptoms of hepatitis and gone through endoscopy and ultrasound that shows no abnormalities. What could be the possible reason please share with me.
My father 67 years old. He is suffer prostate problem urine track pipe attached .he blood cbp normal but sodium is 118 .how to increase sodium levels. His voice not correct please advise. 2010 he is thyroid patient. He treat iodine therapy 3 times.
I have a tiny calculus measuring about 0.2 cm at the interpolation region of left kidney. The right pevicalyceal system is compact .The ureter is normal in course and calibre. And there is a mild left hydrouretero-nephrosis due to a proximal left ureteric calculus measuring 0.5 cm and located 4.3 cm distal to the pelvic-ureteric junction. There is minimal left perinephric and periuretheric stranding on the left side. I am experiencing very mild burning sensation when I urinate. Can this situation be treated by medication? Thank you in advance.
I have kidney stone in my kidneys left and right, so it size will 9 mm so what diet should be maintained daily life.
I am 41 yrs old and past two days i am feeling pain while urinating. Colour of urine is white. Three days back I had fever but now the fever has gone. Please suggest tablets or any home made solution.
Please told Kidney stone medicine. I have 2 stone both kidney measured 4 mm and 8 mm, left and right side. Ilso told me pain medicine.
I am 21 years old. I am having burning sensation while urinating. Most probably its gonorrhea. Which medicine should I take?
Hello sir losing protein in urine as 321 mg per 24 hrs and getting back pain ,weakness, please suggest the medicine.
Fissure in ano? I could not bear the cost for Lateral Sphincterotomy. Can you suggest dietary advise. I am 62 years, work for a living.
Hello doctor My urine is in yellow colour from the past three days Does it indicates any saviour disease What can I do for that.
I have an urinary disorder sometimes and it happens after night fall and masturbation. What is the reason behind this? Can it be cure? If yes what are the medicines for this?
I have got evidence of 5.2mms calculus at mid pole calyx of left kidney in USG compare to 5mms size in last report 4 months back. It started with 4.5 mm in 9 months back. Is it advisable to tale himalaya cystone to cure my stone problem.
My creatinine level has increased from 0.8 to 1.66. I am 75 years old. I take statin drugs and zyloric 100 mg. Can this be brought down? What will happen if it continues to increase? Please advise.
I am 55 years old, acute prostate problem last 10 day, urine output has become very less and painful, allopathy doctor advised for operation, please advice.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.