Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Siddharth Nagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Zahid
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. ZahidYour feedback matters!
How to control diabetes: Prior to Breakfast (Empty stomach) - 165 and After Break Fast -295. Female aged 54 Years.
I am 50 years old lady working in office. I underwent polypectomy 4 years ago. I have also been suffering from constipation since childhood. But after the polypectomy yhe consti potion worsened. I am an vegetarian. Now I do get complete bowel action l go to toilet 4 to 4 times a day and still the bowel is not emptied completed. This to bloating. I have THYROID problem since 4 years for which I am taking 25 mg thyroxine. I also have cholesterol for which I am not taking any medicine.
Mr. khanna is suffering from chest pain and cough time to time in a day. Could you sugest what is the reason behind it?
I was not getting sleep early on night time ,i was sleeping at 2 am, i'm sleeping 5 hr is there any problem to me.
My son is 16 years old. In childhood he was suffering from childhood asthma from 8 years of age to 12 years he takes inhaler asthalin thereafter till 16 he doesn't take inhaler but nodays he continue suffering from cold n sneezing few. Whether allergy test is useful to him or suggest which type of test is beneficial to find out exact reason. Earlier no test has been done, Dr. give him inhaler on his symptom. Thanx.
I'm 22 years old male and having skin allergy between thigh folds, underarms and between fingers I have been used clobeta gm for a couple of days but it gives instant relief only kindly give me either the names of tablets or ointments which gives the permanent result. Allergy is looking like pimply and pinkish rashes.
My friend masturbates for at least two times a day. Sometimes he masturbates just humping his penis while his pants are on without holding penis in his fist. He just uses his fingers and hits penis from down to up when pants on just like we shift automatic gears of a car which are below steering. Now he is having curved penis as he says. Is there any way to straighten his penis without any surgeries. He is going to get married in 2-3 months.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability play a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person's emotional health and wellbeing can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to workload, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind Erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person Erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for performance anxiety and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from Erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person's emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate Erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of self confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind Erectile dysfunction.
Remedies: Occurrence of Erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure Erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of Erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress relieving exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one's confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of Erectile dysfunction.