Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in siddhapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. HasanabbasYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old male, and having last 1 year have completed for my marriage. My question is that much time take for next sex around 15 days. What should I do for wants alternatively sex per 2 day wise?
I am thin doctor advice me to take steroid is it good for health taking from 4 month gained weight 11 kg #menabol tablet.
Hair and scalp health are closely interlinked with each other. A healthy scalp is an indicator of healthy hair, thus, focus on improving the scalp condition. Usually scalp is either dry or oily, both the conditions in excess is bad. Problems in the hair is a sign of dosha imbalance in the body, so various remedies may be adhered to so that the imbalance is corrected.
Ayurveda, being a holistic method of treatment, has a beneficial effect on the body. Ayurveda has the following remedies to improve scalp and hair health:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your scalp. The foods you eat is an indicator of your hair health. Avoid eating junk foods as these foods results in accumulation of toxins in the body. Include leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet as they contain antioxidants which are good for your skin health.
- Keep your scalp clean: Use an herbal shampoo to cleanse your hair on a regular basis, followed by an herbal conditioner to retain the moisture in your hair. The shampoo should contain herbal ingredients such as neem and shikhakai as they have anti-bacterial properties. Make sure to wash your hair every alternate day, as excessive washing may lead to an oily scalp.
- Massage your scalp: Massaging your scalp improves blood circulation in your scalp, and also assists in dissipating stress from your scalp. The oil nourishes the scalp and helps in improving the quality of your hair.
- Sleep: Quality sleep is as important for hair as your diet. Make sure you get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to revitalize your body.
- Herbs: Apart from the above-mentioned remedies, you may also use herbs like methi. Methi has certain properties that make it a very effective remedy for hair growth. You may apply methi paste on your hair before shampooing. Aloevera is another herb that is very good for your hair and skin health. You may consume it or apply it on the hair to avail its benefits.
- Not to wash your hair alternate days and leave it without applying oil.
- Plastic combs are not good as they get charged due to friction and pull the hair, so apply coconut oil daily to smoothly comb the hair and wash hair twice a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My two year baby teeth spoiled and first two were broken and last two teetn on upper part had a hole left and right side. what should i do ?
मुझे हृदय का ऑपरेशन हुआ है। क्या मेरे लिए चेस्ट से जुरा हुआ व्यायाम करना उचित होगा।क्योंकि मै बहुत दुबला पतला हू।और मै अपना वजन बढाना चाहता हू।
My mom has bp for long 7 years how can she make in control. Give some tips to make in control and food behaviors for that.
Everyone loves healthy shiny hair. But in today's world many people are suffering from hair loss. Hair loss could be because of number of reasons such as aging, too much stress, smoking, hormonal imbalance, infections, use of wrong hair products, genetic factors and nutritional imbalances.
Our scalp consists of about 100,000 strands of hair and it is normal to lose 50 to 100 strands a day. It is only when you start losing more than that some medical intervention is required.
PREVENTION OF HAIR LOSS
First of all, it is very important to detect the root cause of your hair loss at an early stage. Once it is detected, it becomes easy to treat it. Following home remedies can be tried to prevent it at first stage:
- Avoid excessive or chronic stress or at least learn to release your stress.
- Avoid "crash diets" for rapid weight loss.
- Quit excessive smoking.
- In case of any hormonal imbalance see your doctor immediately who will then advise you to undergo proper treatment.
- Observe if any medicine you are taking is leading to hair fall. Call upon your doctor to replace it with some other medicine.
- Eat a healthy diet with enough proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, vitamin, and minerals to support healthy hair growth.
- Make sure you receive enough iron to avoid symptoms causing anaemia. Avoid overdose of vitamin A.
HAIR FALL TREATMENT
There are a couple of treatments available for hair loss which includes medications, surgery, laser therapy, and wigs or hairpieces.
There are only two medications available to treat pattern baldness which are FDA approved. These medicines are:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine). Minoxidil is an over-the-counter liquid or foam that you need to apply onto your scalp. This is to be applied twice a day to grow hair and to prevent further hair loss. It takes at least 16 weeks to show the effects. However you can have scalp irritation and unwanted hair growth your face and hands while taking this medicine.
- Finasteride (Propecia). This medicine is prescribed if you don't respond to minoxidil. This medicine is to be taken daily in the form of a pill. You need to keep taking it to retain benefits. However, there are some side effects of taking this medication which include diminished sex drive and sexual function and an increased risk of prostate cancer.
In case you don't respond to any of the above mentioned medicines your dermatologist might advise you to undergo hair transplant or restoration surgery. During this procedure, the surgeon removes a part of your skin and then implants it on your scalp. Such procedures are generally expensive. There is also a risk of infection and scarring.
Wigs and Hairpieces-
You can also use a wig to hide your baldness if you do not want to undergo any surgery or are irresponsive to above medications.