Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Shivpuri. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShubhamYour feedback matters!
I hav Acne on my face when I consulted a doctor he told to do a laser surgery is ther any natural way for treatment.
I am a 55 yr old male having" painful bladder syndrome" since last 9 yrs. In this disease there is urgency, high frequency and painful voiding. There is 24x7 pain in bladder. Pain level change is abrupt and there is no set pattern. Night time is very bad when I have to spend more than 15-20 minutes for the very painful voiding. In food, I have to avoid items where potassium content is more e. G. Coconut water, papaya, dry dates etc. In allopathy there is no medicine for this disease called'interstitial cystitis. I have tried homeopathy also but after more than a year of trial & error left it too. This disease is more common in females then males in a ratio of 9: 1. Due to constant pain and relieving in squatting position, I am unable to go any where out of my house as availability of public loo is scare & also very unhygienic. Life has become very tough for me. If you can suggest in remedy or how to reduce the pain then I will be very thankful to you.
Hi doc, is there any natural way to straight my hairs, they're kinda curly and weak, every time I wash them with shampoo, I can see the bunch of hairs on my hand. Thanks.
I want my hairs from my chest to clear. What should I do naturally?. My friends make fun of me due to this problem. Please answer this question.
I am using patanjali amla powder to blacken my hair. Should I mix something with this while am using it. Or just use mix it with water and put on my hair.
Sir, I am suffering from acne on right side of my forehead and around my eyebrows. Only on one side of forehead. It is spreading to cover full forehead. It is mainly filled with pus and is painful. Can you suggest me any medicine to stop. There are lot of black marks on forehead. Pls suggest. Regards.
I have dandruff for last 4-5 years have tried many anti dandruff shampoos etc but did not cured my dandruff and gradually for last 2 years my hairs also falling. I need help to save my remaining hairs and get rid of these problems permanently.
I want to increase height. I am 5'6ft tall and 18 years old. I am male in gender. My friends are taller than me and I look pretty short. Is there any chance of me gaining height and are there any exercises or practices or diets that I should follow. Please help me on this. Please!
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 1 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
My height is not increasing since half year I tried all possible exercises but nothing happen so what shell I do to see ncrese my height in some months.
My height is5. 8 and my weight is 110 kg, after delivery, how to reduce my weight can you give me a food chart to follow.
At any point of time, only 90% of your hair is growing. The remaining 10% is resting and falls off after 2 to 3 months to make space for new hair follicles. Thus, while it is normal to shed a few strands of hair a day is normal, waking up to find multiple strands of hair on your pillow can be a nightmare for anyone.
Hair loss can be of many types and in order to treat it, you must first figure what type of hair loss you suffer from. Some of the main types of hair loss are:
- Involutional alopecia: This type of hair loss affects people who are middle aged and older. In such cases, more and more hair follicles go into the resting phase after which they fall off. The hair that remains becomes shorter and brittle making it easier to break.
- Telogen effluvium: Telogen effluvium is a temporary condition that causes changes in the hair follicle’s growth cycle and puts a number of hair follicles into the resting phase simultaneously. This is often experienced after a stressful event like a severe illness, childbirth, stress or sudden weight loss, and can last for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.
- Male and female pattern baldness: For males, hair loss at the top of the scalp in an ‘M’ shape which gradually turns into a ‘U’ around the side of the head is a sign of pattern baldness. This condition makes hair follicle thinner, shorter and brittle and is triggered by genetic conditions. For women, this condition begins with hair loss at the crown and gradually progresses to complete baldness. Both male and female pattern baldness have very gradual hair loss and so you may not notice significant thinning until quite late.
- Patchy hair loss: One of the most noticeable symptoms of this type of hair loss is one or two smooth, hairless spots. Apart from the scalp, it can also affect the eyebrows, arms, legs and facial hair. In most cases, this has a sudden onset and is temporary. However, when hair grows back in one bald spot, it may fall out from another. In some cases, the hair may not fall out but may break, leaving behind patches of extremely short hair.
- Tinea capitis: This is a contagious fungal infection that affects the scalp of school-going children. It makes hair in certain patches or all over the scalp break off and triggers inflammation in the scalp. Pus-filled sores and a scaly scalp are other symptoms of this condition.
- Trichotillomania: Hair fall can also be triggered if you twist or pull your own hair. This psychological disorder often affects children and causes hair loss by breakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.