Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinath Bhave
Weight Management Treatment
Health Check Up
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Srinath BhaveYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am having a problem of nightfall which happens to me daily from last 5-6 years. When I wake up in the morning I am tired and feel weakness in the body. please help me from this problem and also tell me that this will affect my future or marriage life.
I am having dust infection and vehicle pollution infection. I consult doctor and takes tablet but. After some days its starting again I changed doctor also but nothing happened. Continuous water flow from nose.
Hi Dr. I am a married housewife. Husband is in army. My age is 40 and due to this I am not happy in sexually. What should I do? I also enjoy with my husbands best friend and satisfy myself. Hubby comes after 3 -4 months now. What to do?
For 1 months I feel horesness in my throat. But not any blood or no problem to eat food. Basically when I am hungry I feel horesness in my throat. And some time I feel bad taste in my mouth or you say tongue.
My penis is small when erected. Tell me the solution by which I can increase the size of my penis. I don't require any medication.
Drinking cow milk collected during night time (night milk) can help to have good night's sleep without popping any pills, suggests a new research.
According to a research done at Uimyung research institute of neuroscience in South Korea, milk collected during night time has exceptionally rich amounts of tryptophan and melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone which helps regulate the sleep and wake cycle.
And it is proven promising alternative for the treatment of anxiety disorders.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?