Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Shimoga and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Pruthvi BcYour feedback matters!
My mom moans sometimes during nocturnal sleep. She told me that she feels pain and unable to produce any sounds during that time unless and until someone wake her up the episode continues. Is this a sleeping disorder? My mom is very superstitious and she believes this happens because of her few superstitions!
Hello, I'm 28 years of old and my weight is 50 kg, i am suffering from back pain from last 2 years, and also have a epilepsy problem. I have to take medicine daily i.e 4500 mg total. I want to increase my weight about 5 kg within 3 to 4 month also note that my breast are very small please suggest me some diet which can help me in weight gain, and can also help me to give bigger and fuller breast.
I am drinking hot water any time night and morning .any thing problem for sexual stamina drink hot water full day .can you suggest me.
I feel a little vertigo like thing when I see blood. Usually when I see someone getting an injection or a cannula. . What can I do to make myself stronger?
I have suffered from normal fever so then we could get free from fever? Please tell me doctor, what is your name and qualifications.
I am feeling irritating since yesterday. I have a headache and I taking a medicine of crocin but it will effect some hours but after it will again start headache. Pls tell me what can I do?
My bf He is suffering of migraine reason behind is that he is frustrated from his life. I am telling you from starting. When he is in fourth year his real. Sister died and he nd his whole family get depress cause of this. And between from that time and present his migraine increase a lot. His 1 and a half year wasted cause of this. Now he is in away from home to prepare for a govt job. But now his family make pressure on him to get married .He is just 24 and doesn't want to marry. When he denied for that his family start behaving that they don't care of him. And it's true without family support he is unable to achieve anything in his life. His parents live in village nd want him to marry some one of village girl who is just 12 th passed. How can he spend his life with a girl who cannot understand his talks nd other thing about his work. Generation gap is main factor between them cause his parents don't want to listen him and he don't want to marry. Suggest something for him.
Have creatinine 2.8,I am diabetic-2 and FBPS and PPBS are normal with medicine. I am on depression and sleeping tab. I want to reduce weight from 70 to 60 kg, can not do walking due to knee problems. I like Dates very much but I am afraid, it may increase my sugar level. Q- Should I take 4 nos of Dates daily.
My friend had unprotected sex last year July from then she got regular periods but some before her periods she gets burning sensation in her vaginal she is scared whether she got hiv she can't do blood test due to some family issues please help.
Right elbow fractured. Screw implemented 3 screw. One taken out. Two are still in. Extension and flexion not 100%. Its approx 20% less. Done 4 month regular physiotherapy and proposed exercise. Need solution. Want 100% movement. please suggest)
My baby has completed her two months. Giving her Breast feeding she is passing bad smell gases n sometimes she cries n she. Is not passing stools everyday is it normal sometimes she throws torn milk also. Plzz tell.
Dear sir I am 30 yrs Married male from Mumbai I have facing many more problems my wife wants Divorce. Please help me how to cure all sexual problem's 1.Premature Ejaculation 2.Erectile Dysfunction 3.Quick / Early Discharge 4.Small Penis Size 5.Low libido 6.Stamina boosting 7.Night fall etc. Which are the top best Medicines / Pills & Tablets and any Ayurvedic home remedies & Any Meditation / yoga for all sexual problems
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.