Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pruthvi Bc
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pruthvi BcYour feedback matters!
I have a problem whenever I am going to passing stool blood comes and a force need to passing the stool I have this problem from last 6 months please tell me what I do and how can I cure this? Thanks.
Hi doctor I am 40 year old and I have diabetes from last 2 years. My sugar lavel becoming change up and down. Initially this was 370. And now 130 to 200. And as per my doctor my medicine is gimmer fort 3ds. But my other diagnosis are normal like cholesterol etc. Please advise how I can make my sugar level control.
It is my very big doubt. My penis paraphimosis is covered by foreskin. Which is best whether paraphimosis is covered by foreskin or not covered by foreskin. If your answer is not covered shall I pull my foreskin towards up.
I'm male 65 years Symptoms are - Stomach Pain, Gastric Gas release, Tiredness, Feverish (No fever, vomiting sensation, Slight Cough. What should be the reason and treatment.
Hi sir/madam my problem is when ever I masturbate I ejaculate very soon within 5-10 seconds and even my penis is small. So please can anyone help me in curing this problem and I need a advice on what kind of treatment should I undergo which will not effect my body and even it will solve my premature ejaculation.
Hi, I am 29 years old male and I having severe stomach pain due to ulcer/gastric problem. It gives me great discomfort and disturbing my day to day activities. Also my tummy size increased a lot (30 inch to 34 inch now) because of this. I used few medicines like PAND, OMEZ etc. On an empty stomach, but they give only temporary relief. Kindly suggest me on the medicines/diet I should follow to get rid of this ulcer problem. Thanks, Dileep.
I am 25, male, live in greater noida. I've chronic problem of mouth ulcers. In every 3-4 days I come up with this problem. I've consulted many times before with many doctors and have sound know how of the causes responsible for ulcers. I drink enough water (ro water) & there is no digestion issues with me. For the last 10 days i'm suffering with an ulcer near the lower lip left side, which is nor healing and getting bigger and deep. Is there anything serious about it or what should I do?
Diabetes, the new-age disease, has assumed the name of a modern epidemic. With changes in foods and physical activity being the main drivers of its increased incidence. The age of onset is lowering, the severity of the disease is increasing, complications are becoming severe. It is assuming dangerous proportions. People with diabetes are constantly on the watch before eating anything.
How does diabetes happen? There are two sides to it.
The body needs energy for every single activity that it does from moving a finger to smiling. The food that we eat contains sugar and is the main source of this energy. As the amount of food provided increases, there is more amount of energy (sugar) than required. The body converts this to fat and stores it as visceral fat
Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas, which sends signals to the body to absorb the blood sugar from the bloodstream. Two things can happen there could be less insulin produced, so there is more sugar in the blood. Secondly, there could be what is known as insulin resistance, where the tissues do not recognise insulin and do not absorb the sugar for storage. In both cases, the blood sugar levels go up, leading to increased incidence of diabetes. On the other hand, the extra sugar that is absorbed is converted into fat by the body and stored. The visceral fat, which is fat in the subcutaneous layers of the skin, is all the extra sugar that is consumed.
- More sugar consumed, leads to more blood sugars
- More sugar consumed, leads to more visceral fat, as the body only requires so much energy for regular activities
- When engaged in physical exercise, this visceral fat accumulation is reduced, as more energy is required for exercise
- With reduced exercise, the result is increased visceral fat and higher sugar levels
- Insulin resistance adds to this effect of higher sugar levels
- With processed/packed/refined foods being consumed widely, the amount of visceral fat is on the rise. They also lead to insulin resistance.
- So, while on one hand, the direct sugar levels are high, on the other, the body’s natural response to control sugar is also impaired
- To manage both, a three-pronged approach is essential – reduce refined foods, improve fiber intake, and improve exercise
- A diet rich in whole fiber does not lead to as much sugar level increase or fat formation
- A diet rich in whole grains, vegetables, dairy, and fat is preferable to beat this cycle along with an active exercise regime
- Monitoring sugar levels and insulin resistance is a must until they are brought under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.