Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Shimoga and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish C. S
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Girish C. SYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 25 years old and I remain have my canine baby tooth, does it harmful to keep? what to do?
I'm a 23 years old boy and I feel blood in my mouth any time from gums, especially morning while brushing, it started before 6 months, due to this my mouth stinks sometimes why it is happening please tell the solution to stop this nonsense Thanks.
How do I know that my teeth and gums are healthy? I do not have any problem right now in my teeth and is tooth pastes (pepsodent, colgate etc) helps in improving teeth and gums heath or they are just for refreshing the mouth?
I am suffering from mouth ulcer since one year ,could you plse prescribe me a (Antibiotic) medicine for my mouth ulcer, for said ulcer I have used hexagel ,kenacort, orex ointment & vitamin B complex, lycord etc but not cure. My age is 57/M years taking diabetic type 2 medicine, Bp & prostate medicines since two years, expecting your early reply.
I'm 18 years old. And my teeth is becoming yellowish. Is there any way to make my teeth white by natural way.
1. Lemon juice and asafoetida powder mixed in equal proportions (1tsf) to be applied and left for 5-10 mins and then risen gurgle with luke warm water.
2. Turmeric powder mixed with lukewarm mustard oil to be applied over the aching tooth and gargle with normal water.
3. Saline water both lukewarm and cold has benefitial effects in relieving pain.
4. Clove oil application over the affected tooth will heal as well nutrilize the pain.
5. Salt and black pepper in equal amount to be mixed with little water to make paste and applied on the affected tooth.
Apart from these tip follow and consult your doctor for proper medication do not dwell permanently over them as it will be just a temporary ways where a diseased part always needs medications.