Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychologists online in Shimla. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Hari Pal Singh Saini
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mr. Hari Pal Singh SainiYour feedback matters!
I am 30 yr old male. When I speak with people or read anything or watch tv, I dont understand well and I lose my attention very easily. This is affecting my professional life. Please let me know what I can do?
I am a student have a lot of stress on my education I used to read for more than 16 hours day I used to sleep only 4 hours I am suffering from severe headache what should I do to get rid of this?
I am 27, unmarried, single. My career is paused, despite being a graduate from Delhi University and postgraduate from SNDT University, Mumbai and with one job experience. But Unable to do anything concrete till date along with that back to back 2 times breakup after almost reaching to discussions of marriage. I don't have a friend circle. I am very lonely because I look for true souls but everybody uses me. Again, I am also passionate about singing but in that field too, I am unable to achieve opportunities and any success. Cherry on the top I am suffering from PCOD, THYROID and VITAMIN D3 deficiency. Now the summary is I am completely crushed and broken and want to commit suicide. I feel I am under severe depression and if the situation remains so I feel I won't fear to finish my life someday sooner.
Tightness in left chest area and shoulder from several days and my doctor did ecg one month ago and he said it's fine and he came to conclusion that it's muscle related and I was experiencing muscle spasm. There is lots of stomach and heart burn. I'm extremely terrified by this and full of anxiety.
I am a 35 year old man, unmarried and alone. Feeling dettached from everyone around and fade up with people who just expect and do not care much. I lost my concentration, dont like to laugh and avoid public interaction. Dont know wht to do. I feel that day by day i am getting down.
Can you give a daily diet plan dat can hlp to stay healthy n improves memory n concentrate. N wich yoga can I do to improve memory n hlp in stay focus for lng hrs.
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Consulting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.