Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ambreen Negi
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Ambreen NegiYour feedback matters!
Q.1 How to Increase sex power without use of medicine. Q.2 Please give list which food and Vegetables that increase Sex power.
Sir I am 20 years old a month ago I have pain in back side it was temporary any time it creates but from yesterday it was so paining what should I do for these problem 0 Doctor Answered.
I am sanjeeb, I am 25years old and I hava severe headache problem for two months. So what should I do?
I face pimple problem and spot my skin is oily plzzz send me medicine and face wash and cream plzzzzzz.
I am 24 years female, I am having pain in my collarbone just below my left hand shoulder and it from quite sometime but it was not so much, but from last 2 days there is a swelling in that portion and it's heating. Also having severe pain while moving my hand. It's a kind of lump in that any, which is paining.
I'm now 16 years old but my height in 5 feet 3 inch now and weight is 38 kg only. I don't want to masturbating and fall sperm how it do I don't know please help me I want to be taller and get a handsome personality. Plz.
As experience teaches us, 'sin is indeed tempting'. You are aware of the ways in which your health and quality of life would improve and similarly attentive to factors that can harm your biological system and yet you give in to the trap of temptation. Not just once, but repeatedly. Processed food can be extremely injurious to your general health.
A huge mass of people have processed food items after being familiar with its ill effects. The reason propelling them to do so is perhaps the good taste and easy accessibility of these kinds of food. They live up to your cravings at odd hours and are extremely satisfying.
Kinds of processed food you generally intake:
- Snacks to savor: Binge eating can make you have some of the savory snacks. In the middle of the night, you might want to munch on chips, flavored and coated nuts or on microwave popcorn. These packed snacks may have dangerous effects on a person's health and hence, should be avoided.
- Processed meat: Bacon, salami or corned beef should be strictly kept away from as they include the threat of artificial hormones.
- Veggies in a tin: Tinned or canned vegetables could be a feasible option in your fast paced life, but it clearly is not good for your health.
- Carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks are enjoyable but they do interfere with a person's physical fitness.
- Instant noodles, soups or other meals: Ready mixes and packed noodles seem to be a simple way of making tiffin or an evening snack, but the health hazards they cause should alarm you. Processed food items such as these can lead to cancer as well.
Natural food substitutes that can be equally gratifying:
- Boiled potatoes sprinkled with cucumber, tomatoes, chili flakes and salt should always be preferred over potato chips.
- Consume fruits, especially citrus fruits regularly. Try to maintain a safe distance from packaged fruit juices as they contain preservatives and a great deal of sugar.
- Tofu that is made from soya is high in nutrients and should be a great substitute for chicken nuggets.
- One can deal with his or her cravings for mayonnaise by switching to hummus. Though the two food items don't taste the same, hummus doesn't contain animal fat that is actually harmful when stored or preserved. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 38 yrs old and have a problem due to bulky uterus. Periods with heavy flow deadly pain. Since the delivery of my son which was ciserian. And my belly looks like as if I am pregnant. I have pain in the lower abdomen all through the day. Please suggest a treatment.
I am suffering from acne not severe but yes they keep on increasing I drink a lot of water What else can I do?
I am learning vocal music. My throat is not clear always, have cough. Throat is always dry and feel thirsty. It's feel irritating when singing. Please suggest.
When I drink cold drink than in my teeth comes very hard pain. I can't eat after pain. I don't know what m I doing?
I am married for last 5 years. I don't have interest in my wife to have sex or physical relation. I am ignoring her. But on the other side I am interested to have sex with new married lady. please suggest me what should I do?
Gums have lost its strength, there is much difficulty in chewing food please suggest name of any homeopathic medicine. I have started using hexadine mouthwash and gum paints there is little difference.
Chlamydia is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis and doesn't have any defined symptoms and hence, most people who suffer from it are not even aware of their status. Of all the sexually transmitted diseases, Chlamydia is the most common.
And, since it doesn't have any defined symptoms, it is transmitted unknowingly from one person to another. Chlamydia can also be passed on from mother to child, if the mother suffers from Chlamydia while she is pregnant. Here are a few things you should know about this sexually transmitted disease.
Symptoms: Symptoms of Chlamydia are noticeable within 1-3 weeks of unprotected intercourse. The symptoms of Chlamydia are different in men and women.
Symptoms in Men
- Clear or cloudy discharge from the penis
- Painful urination
- Burning and itching around the penis head
- Painful swelling of the testicles
Symptoms in Women
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful menstruation
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
- Abdominal pain and fever
- Painful urination
- Itching and burning around vagina
- Pain during intercourse
A simple urine test or lab test can be used to diagnose Chlamydia. For the lab test, the doctor will take a sample swab from a man's urethra or a woman's cervix.
Once diagnosed, Chlamydia can be easily treated. In most cases, oral antibiotics will cure the patient in a week or two. It is important to complete the antibiotic course even if the symptoms disappear early. In some cases, women with severe Chlamydia may need to be hospitalized for intravenous treatment.
With Chlamydia, it is important not only for you to get yourself treated, but to also get your partner treated. This will eliminate the chances of the disease recurring. You must also test yourself after three months to ensure that the disease has been completely cured.
Chlamydia can affect your health badly, if left untreated. It can cause pelvic inflammatory disease in women, which may make the woman infertile by affecting her fallopian tubes. It could also increase the risk of an ectopic pregnancy and premature birth. Further, remember that Chlamydia can also be passed on from mother to child if left untreated. This can cause the newborn to have an eye infection or pneumonia at the time of birth. If left untreated in men, Chlamydia can cause nongonococcal urethritis, epididymitis and proctitis. The first is an infection of the urethra; the second, an infection of the tube that carries the sperm from the testis and the third is an inflammation of the rectum.
Like all STDs, Chlamydia can be prevented by the use of a condom and fidelity between sexual partners.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!