Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Shillong and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Arghya J GhoshYour feedback matters!
I have cold problem and in the morning I feel like vomiting but its just like dry. Nose are always blocked. What should I do. I do lot of workout in gym. No any other disease rather than cold. Pls tell me what should I do?
My throat is paining so much so that I have problem while eating. W ill you please suggest me any medicine?
My daughter 8 years old is suffering from itching throats which cause caugh. May I know the reason and treatment.
I have suffering with sinus from 2 years and I already consulted a doctor they said about some operation. Is there any other option with out an operation.
I have tinnitus problem in my left ear. I hear faint whistling sound non - stop. It first started around 4 months ago. It stopped for a few weeks and again started. What should I do and what precautions should I take to avoid severeness? Can it be self-cured? What medicines should I take?
From last one month I am feeling pain in my right side of nasal cavity. It was since than when food suddenly stucked in my nasalcavity what is the reason for pain?
My throat was paining since 2days. And I can't able to drink n eat. Difficulty in swallowing. Pls. Give me a remedy.
I have been suffering from throat infection from last 3 months. I took all the medicines but didn't cure. What shall I do?
Doctor I am suffering from terrible throat pain having cough & cold too and urine also excreted is yellowish in color. I had tablet indclave625 and coldest plus but can't see any positive effect what should I do?
My blood pressure result is 140-80 mg/dl, is it high or normal? Am feeling dizziness when am standing and walking.
I am 36 years Old facing problems of sneezing. An elergy test show that elergy creates from johnson.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding