Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Shamli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema BaliyanaYour feedback matters!
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"
My sister is 24 years old, height is 5 feet 1 inches she have a weight 58 kg. She have no sugar or thyroid problems. How can she lose some kilos? please reply.
You are just a few weeks away from the greatest joy of your life. As you keep counting moments, do not be afraid. The journey to the greatest joy can be a joyride too. Your doctor will take care ot your worries, clear all tour doubts. Just follow some simple dietary and exercise regimens, maintain basic hygiene and it will make things a lot easier for you.
1. Exercise regularly, after consulting your doctor e. G. Walking, yoga and meditation.
2. Maintain personal hygiene by bathing, brushing teeth, trimming nails regularly.
3. Wear clean, loose, comfortable clothes.
4. Keep surroundings clean.
5. Get enough sleep, minimum 8 hours.
6. Consult your doctor before taking any medicine and take them regularly.
The doctor will ask you to:
#take medications like folic acid during months 1-3, iron & calcium supplement from the 4th month onwards.
# get 2 tetanus toxoid (tt) injections after the 5th month, 4 weeks apart
# get your blood and urine tests done.
7. Visit your doctor for routine check up every month.
In case of emergencies such as severe abdominal pain or cramps, leaking of fluids from the vaginas even if there is no pain, swelling of feet or hands, bleeding from the vagina & decrease of foetal movement, contact your doctor.
1. Smoking & smoke filled surrounding, lifting heavy weights, wearing high heels.
2. Long journeys, crowded transport and bumpy rides. Consult your doctor before travelling.
3. Sex if you have unexplained bleeding, history of miscarriage or premature labour, pregnancy with twins or triplets or disorders of the placenta.
Consult your doctor regarding sex during pregnancy.
4. Getting up suddenly from the bed if you feel dizzy or giddy. First turn to the side, sit and then stand up slowly.
1. Avoid consumption of coffee, tea, preservatives (e. G ajinomoto, alcohol, spicy and fried foods.
2. Avoid excess taking salt intake in case of history of hypertension.
3. Take a diet that is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins. Foods that are rich in nutrients and could be taken during pregnancy are -
-proteins - milk, pulses, legumes, nuts, cheese, whole grains, soybean, egg, meat.
Green leafy vegetables, dry fruits, whole grains, dates, lean red meat, fish, poultry.
Berries, green leafy vegetables, beans, orange juice, broccoli, nuts, fortified cereals
Green leafy vegetables, milk & milk products like cheese, ice cream, curd, fish.
Oil, ghee, sweets in small quantities.
Vitamins, minerals- fruits (2-4 servings daily, vegetables (3 -5 servings daily)
Nausea, vomiting & acidity are common during pregnancy and can be managed by taking toast, biscuits, frequent small meals, medications and plenty of fluids.
Average weight gain during pregnancy
1st trimester: 1 kg
2nd trimester: 5 kg
3rd trimester: 5 kg
Total: 11 kg minimum
The weight gain depends on your weight prior to pregnancy.
I am suffering from fever for many days and I can't able to do any work it is very painful and bad period of life. What l do to solve it.
I am 24 yrs old. This month i'm having unusual periods which have been going on for two weeks. In the first week I had very slight bleeding but in the second week it was heavy and was more prominent in the morning and late evening. I do have irregular periods and my monthly cycle varies. Is this hormonal change and normal?
I feel very bad pain during menstrual days. Those five days are really very difficult for me. Please guide me how to get rid from it?
Do you know every relationship we hold in our life is governed by our attachment style and it’s our style of attachment (security, anxiety, dismissive etc) that affects everything from our partner selection to how well our relationships progress or how they end?
That is why recognising our attachment pattern can help us understand our strengths and vulnerabilities in a relationship.
For example, the person with a working model of anxious/preoccupied attachment style feels that in order to get close to someone and have your needs met; you need to be with your partner all the time and get reassurances. To support this perception of reality, they choose someone who is isolated and hard to connect with. Similarly, when there is a secure attachment pattern, a person is confident and self-possessed and is able to easily interact with others, meeting their own and other's need as well.
Delhi's eminent Marriage & Relationship Expert (Counsellor) Shivani Misri Sadhoo shares the different style of attachment that governs every relationship are :-
Secure Attachment Style– Securely attached people tend to be more satisfied in their relationships. A secure adult has a similar relationship with their romantic partner, feels secure and connected while allowing themselves and their partner to move freely.
Secure adults offer support when their partner feels distressed. They also go to their partner for comfort when they themselves feel troubled. Their relationship tends, to be honest, open and equal, with both people feeling independent, yet loving toward each other.
Anxious-Preoccupied Attachment –Unlike securely attached couples, people with an anxious attachment tend to be desperate to form a fantasy bond. Instead of feeling the real love or trust toward their partner, they often feel emotional hunger. They’re frequently looking to their partner to rescue or complete them. Although they’re seeking a sense of safety and security by clinging to their partner, their actions at times, push their partner away.
Even though anxiously attached individuals feel unsure of their partner’s feelings and unsafe in their relationship, they often become clingy, demanding or possessive toward their partner.
Fearful-Avoidant Attachment – A person with a fearful avoidant attachment lives in an ambivalent state, in which they are afraid of being both too close to or too distant from others. They attempt to keep their feelings at bay but are unable to do so. They can’t just avoid their anxiety and/or run away from their feelings. Instead, they are overwhelmed by their reactions and often experience emotional storms.
They tend to be mixed up or unpredictable in their moods. They see their relationships from the working model that you need to go toward others to get your needs met, but if you get close to others, they will hurt you. In other words, the person they want to go to for safety is the same person they are frightened to be close with. As a result, they have no organized strategy for getting their needs met by others.
The lungs are made of tubes through, which air passes in and out for exchange of gases, taking in alveoli. It is a disease of alveoli to which finer air conducting tubes are attached. Over a period of time, with age and exposure to various agents, these tubules get obstructed. The amount of air that can pass through these is reduced, leading to reduced oxygen supply to the lungs and thereby the various body organs.
The symptoms of COPD can be easily understood if we realize how COPD is caused. The progressive blockage of the air tubes causes less oxygen to reach the tissues, which is the most essential agent for all tissues and organs to function. Reduced supply produces a generalized limitation in physical activity. There are two main components to COPD - chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The symptoms indicative of COPD are as follows:
- Chronic cough: Also referred to as smoker's cough, the cough is relentless and does not subside with regular cough treatment. This is one of the first indications of COPD.
- Mucus buildup: There is constant buildup of mucus which gets expelled during coughing. The person never feels completely clear of mucus, and the regular cough expectorants do not help relieve the symptoms.
- Fatigue associated with limited activity: As noted earlier, the reduced capacity of the organs limits their activities. Therefore, regular activities like walking short distances or climbing stairs can induce fatigue.
- Shortness of breath: The above fatigue is associated with shortness of breath, even with small physical exertion. A person with COPD will see marked tiredness and reduced ability to perform routine chores and feel a tightness in the chest.
- Wheezing: Passage of air through the obstructed air tubes produces a whistling sound or wheezing. It is more pronounced when there is mucus accumulation in the airways.
While there is no cure for COPD, once it sets, the following are some ways to slow its progression and reduce severity of the symptoms:
- Bronchodilators: Dilate the air tubes and ease flow of air
- Corticosteroids: Help reduce inflammation and thereby improve airflow through the tubes
- Flu vaccination: Helps curb the frequent flu attacks
- Antibiotics: To contain infections
- Pulmonary rehabilitation: A combination of breathing exercise and patient education to improve lung function.
- Oxygen therapy: In very severe cases, oxygen may be required.
- Lifestyle changes: Eating healthy foods, preventing exposure to dust and smoke, quitting smoking, breathing exercises, bi-annual medical check-ups to monitor lung functions are essential. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
I am 17 years female. I and my bf had some few seconds intercourse without condom. He did not even inserted deep in. And after that twice we had intercourse with condom. I guess that happened almost 3 weeks back and now from 3 days I am getting anal itching. I have seen in google that it is a sign of pregnancy. Can I be pregnant?
"अस्थमा फेफड़ों में वायुमार्ग से जुड़ी एक चिरकारी बीमारी है। इन वायुमार्गों, या ब्रोन्कियल ट्यूबों के माध्यम से, हवा फेफड़ों के अंदर और बाहर जाती है। यदि आपको अस्थमा है तो आपके वायुमार्ग हमेशा सूजे हुए होते हैं। जब कुछ आपके लक्षणों को ट्रिगर करता है, तो सूजन बढ़ जाती है, और वायुमार्ग के चारों ओर मांसपेशियों के कसने का कारण बनती है। इससे आपको साँस लेने में कठिनाई होती है, और खांसी, घरघराहट, सांस की तकलीफ़ और सीने में जकड़न जैसे लक्षणों का कारण बनता है। अस्थमा का दौरा जीवन को खतरा पैदा कर सकता है, यदि फेफड़ों में वायु प्रवाह गंभीर रूप से अवरुद्ध हो जाता है।
अस्थमा के लक्षण एक एलर्जी पैदा करने वाला तत्व (जैसे कि रैग्वीड, पराग, पशु के बालों की रूसी या धूल के कण) के संपर्क में, हवा में परेशानियों (जैसे धुएं, रासायनिक धुएं या मजबूत दुर्गन्ध) या चरम मौसम की स्थिति से शुरू हो सकते हैं। व्यायाम, सांस की बीमारी, या फ्लू भी आपको अधिक संवेदी बना सकते हैं।
अस्थमा का प्रबंधन कैसे करें?
अस्थमा का कोई इलाज नहीं है। इसलिए इसके उपचार में, आमतौर पर आपके ट्रिगर्स को पहचानना, उनसे बचने के लिए कदम उठाना, और अपने श्वास को ट्रैक करना यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए कि आपकी दैनिक अस्थमा दवाएं आपके लक्षणों को नियंत्रण में रख रही हैं, शामिल हैं।
अस्थमा को अच्छी तरह से प्रबंधित करने के लिए दवाएं आवश्यक हैं। अस्थमा की अच्छी देखभाल में अन्य स्वास्थ्य स्थितियों के लिए भी उपचार शामिल है जो अस्थमा को प्रभावित कर सकती हैं। एक स्वस्थ जीवनशैली, अस्थमा के लोगों को अपने लक्षणों को नियंत्रित करने में मदद करती है।
अस्थमा के उपचार के मुख्य उद्देश्य निम्नलिखित हैं:
- लक्षण नियंत्रण में रखना
- 'हमलों' को रोकने
- फेफड़ों को यथासंभव स्वस्थ रखना
- अपने काम या दैनिक दिनचर्या के साथ दखल से अस्थमा को रोकना
- एक पूर्ण और सक्रिय जीवन का आनंद लेने में आपकी सहायता
अस्थमा का उपचार
अस्थमा के उपचार में दो प्रकार की दवाएं शामिल हैं- त्वरित राहत दवाएं और दीर्घकालिक नियंत्रण दवाएं।
आम तौर पर दैनिक लिया जाता है, ये दवाइयां आपके वायुमार्ग में सूजन को कम करती हैं जो आपके लक्षणों का कारण बनती हैं। ये दवाएं अस्थमा को दिन-प्रतिदिन के आधार पर नियंत्रण में रखती हैं और अस्थमा का दौरा पड़ने की संभावना कम करती हैं।
दीर्घकालिक नियंत्रण दवाओं के प्रकार में शामिल हैं:
1. इन्हेल्ड कोर्टिकॉस्टिरॉइड
2. एंटिइलुकोट्रियेंस या ल्यूकोट्रिने संशोधक
3. क्रॉमोलिन सोडियम
4. लंबे समय से अभिनय करने वाली इन्हेल्ड बीटा 2-एगोनिस्ट
6. इम्युनो- माड्युलेटर्स
त्वरित राहत दवाएं:
त्वरित राहत दवाओं को तत्काल राहत के लिये, लक्षणों के पहले संकेत पर लिया जाता है। त्वरित राहत दवाओं के प्रकार में शामिल हैं:
1. शॉर्ट-अभिनय बीटा एगोनिस्ट्स
दोनों प्रकार की दवाएं ब्रोन्कोडायलेटर्स हैं। यदि आपको अस्थमा का दौरा पड़ता है, तो एक त्वरित राहत इंहेलर तुरंत आपके लक्षणों को कम कर सकता है। वे फेफड़ों से बलगम को साफ करने में भी मदद करते हैं।
यदि आपके पास व्यायाम प्रेरित ब्रोन्कोकन्सट्रिक्शन (ई.आई.बी) है, जिसे व्यायाम-प्रेरित अस्थमा के नाम से भी जाना जाता है, तो आपका एलर्जिस्ट सुझा सकता है कि व्यायाम से पहले इन दवाओं का उपयोग करें।
त्वरित राहत वाली दवाएं अस्थमा के लक्षणों को रोक सकती हैं, लेकिन वे लक्षणों का कारण बनने वाले वायुमार्ग की सूजन को नियंत्रित नहीं करती हैं। अगर आपको लगता है कि आपको अस्थमा के लक्षणों के इलाज के लिए सप्ताह में दो बार से ज्यादा त्वरित-राहत दवा की ज़रूरत होती है, तो आपका अस्थमा अच्छी तरह नियंत्रित नहीं है।
एलर्जी का उपचार
यदि आपका अस्थमा एलर्जी के कारण ट्रिगर होता है या खराब होता है, तो एलर्जी दवाएं मदद कर सकती हैं।
इसमें शामिल है:
एलर्जी शॉट्स (इम्यूनोथेरेपी): एलर्जी शॉट्स एलर्जी के लक्षणों से मुक्त होने में बहुत प्रभावी हैं और कुछ मामलों में वास्तव में आपकी एलर्जी का इलाज कर सकते हैं। आप आमतौर पर कुछ महीनों के लिए सप्ताह में एक बार, फिर तीन से पांच साल की अवधि के लिए महीने में एक बार यह शॉट्स प्राप्त करते हैं।
ओमालिज़ुम्ब: यह दवा, इंजेक्शन के रूप में दी जाती है हर दो से चार सप्ताह में। यह विशेष रूप से उन लोगों के लिए होती है जिनके एलर्जी और गंभीर अस्थमा हैं। यह प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को बदलकर कार्य करती है। "
Me and my husband had an sex one week before. Now we are worry whether I will be pregnant because last time we tried a lot for our first born that's y we did it with out contraception.But now i don't want any baby . please help
Doctor I have an abortion before few months ago can you suggest me what time is good for my next pregnancy it's was just a partial moll according to doctors.
My girlfriend has PCOD/PCOS & she occasionally suffers from lower abdominal pain. Is it safe to have sex with this issue , should it be a hindrance for normal intercourse & if so what are the preventive measures I can follow? Also she says she faces pain afterwards any vaginal intercourse sometimes. Advise me for the same. Thank you.
Respected Dr. My wife suffering from Cystitis. We Got married 3 months back. Drs diagnose it as honeymoon cystitis. Going on under antibiotic treatment. Need your valuable opinion doctor.
Pregnant ladies should exercise special precaution while taking medicines as some of them can cause discolouration of the child's teeth. Also, always inform your dentist about your pregnancy.?