Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Shajapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.S.bhadauriaYour feedback matters!
My weight is around 110 kg my work is of computer sitting 10 hours so no physical work. Please tell me tips medicines for loose the weight which no side effect me.
Hey, sir/mam, I am 21 years old boy having some gas problem before 3 years and it is very painful because due to this am not freely breathing. At evening time it moves upward direction. I had taken maximum medicine like sompraz hp, entroflora, pantocid l, lonazep 5, aristozyme but have no result. And one more thing while I am going to latrin then some mucus flow from stool.
In the seventh month of foetus development, your adrenal glands were roughly the same size as your kidneys. At birth, they shrunk slightly, and will continue to shrink throughout your life. In fact, by the time you reach old age, they will be too small to be seen!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 39 year old Man, and since last 4 days having mouth ulcer problem and my nearby medical shop guy asked me to take once a day Medrol 4 mg Tab and Becelac capsule for 3 days. Would like to know if there is any risk in taking Medrol 4 Mg (Methylprednisolone Tab)
Hello doctor, I have already asked one question regarding itching and rashes with fatigue. Now I resolved from rashes and itching with out any medications. Now I have fatigue and nausea feeling at sometimes. I have done all the tests including Hbsag, hiv etc. All are negative. I am in so much tension after reading regarding these symptoms in google as they indicate some serious illness like acute hiv reaction and all. But I do not have fever or head ache at all. Only once I had slight fever and feeling of weakness. But still I am worried about why those rashes has occurred.? If it was any kind of viral or bacterial infection is fever will be the first indicator? 2 times I did viral markers and were negative. Please help me to get rid off my doubts.
In my college life, I fell on love with a girl, After one year I proposed to her but she rejects me because her parents won't accept any love. Within a month she started a another relationship with a boy in the my class. I really gone depressed so much. It was happened before 2 years but still I can't forget and move on. Whenever I see any love things I really feeling some pain. Sometimes I tried to get suicide but some reasons stopped me from that. After that incident I didn't have any courage to live a life. Also I don't have any courage to propose another girl. I know she doesn't return to my life. But my mind didn't accept that. Please give me some permanent solution for me. P. S. I LOOK VERY VERY UGLY.
My sister is 30 years old, married with a 10 year old son. She feels like somebody is killing her with a knife on the chest. She feels alot of pain from pain. She doesn't see anybody killing. She isn't hallucinating. She doesn't do anything all day. She just sits in one corner of the house and when somebody asks her. How's she. She starts crying. Sometimes she looks ok when she is working like when she is making food. But she says it's hurting from inside. She had not got periods also since the problem started. Is this some kind of mental disorder? If this is psychological problems then how is it affecting her menstruation! What is it? She used to feel the same 4 years before. But then a baba did something and it got cured. She became normal. Now the same problem have started again. please help. N please recommend any counselor who can do herat leastone counselling session for free.
Hello doctor, Last three months I had back pain at the time of traveling and also a neck pain. I took pain relief but no effect so please suggest some ointment to get relief from this pain Thank you.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and gave her ipill after 1 day. After 7 days she got her periods. Now it has been one and half month she is not getting her period. We didn't do anything physically after her periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I Am 29 yrs old. From last 4 to 5 months I am suffering from KNEE PAIN. I have consulted Dr. My blood reports was for vit d, it is 5 mg. And uric acid is 5.7. Kindly suggest.
Lybrate | Dr. Madhusudhan Reddy speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY