Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Shahjahanpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ReishuYour feedback matters!
My teeth is yellow. Even I brush 2 times and cleaning of teeth in 6 months but again yellowish. Suggest.
I had became unconscious and fell down so I broke my teeth a little bit by falling down so what should I do now whether to consult a doctor or to take medicines.
My daughter is 10 years old, about few months back I got her rcd done. As per my last visit to our doctor he suggested to redo the rcd for permanent one. We did same. Now few days back my daughter complain of pain. When I check I found the root canal filling was not there & I can see the black spot (bare hollow root. Kindly suggest what to do now. And any other treatment for same.
At the time of brush I am getting blood. This nit from the teeth. It comes feom the neck. What should I do in first aid.?
People have a lot of misconceptions regarding orthodontic / braces treatment.
1. Most commonly I have heard people say if you extract healthy teeth for orthodontic treatment eyesight is affected. Now that is not true. If that was the case then when your teeth decays your eyes should also have the effect. Your teeth are in no ways connected to your eye.
2. Braces weaken your teeth: no braces do not weaken your teeth in fact well aligned teeth are much stronger than crooked teeth because you can clean them better.
3. Braces are meant only for children: that was the early adage. With new technology now braces have become invisible and even adults can get their teeth aligned without the braces being visible outside.
4. Braces can be put only after all permanent teeth have erupted. Not only teeth can be mal aligned but in few cases the jaw bones are also mal aligned. When such is the case visit a orthodontist at a very early age so that we can alter your jaw growth. Once growth ceases you will have to undergo surgery to correct the jaw problem. Ideal age to have your kids shown to an orthodontist is 7 years.
5. Braces do all the job we don't have anything to do. Braces will do their job only if you allow them to. Follow your orthodontist instructions properly and meticulously. Do not break your braces by eating hard food substances. Keep your mouth clean.
Hope these instructions help some of you.
Those who have experienced it would vouch for the fact that toothache is one of the worst pains. There could be times when the attack happens out of nowhere and you are crying for relief.
The tooth has 2 parts - the visible part called the crown and the invisible part called the root which is embedded in the jaw bone and covered by the gums.
Both the crown and the root have 3 layers from inside out. The crown has enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the mineralized part of the tooth, dentin has fine sensory dentinal tubules, and the pulp receives nerve and blood supply to the tooth through a small orifice at the end of the tooth called the apex. On the root surface, instead of enamel, there is a softer substance called cementum. The dentin and the pulp continue through the tooth, but are thinner in the root portion of the tooth.
The mouth has the largest amount of bacteria in the body. These act on the food deposits on the tooth and produce acid which leads to breakdown of the enamel. The only symptom when enamel breakdown happens is food lodgment, and it continues till treatment ensues. Once the breakdown reaches the dentin, sensitivity sets in, and most people go for treatment then. If not, the next layer is the pulp, when there is severe pain. This acute pulpitis causes pain in spurts and can be unbearable.
On the root surface, if there is periodontal disease and the gum line goes down, then cementum gets worn off (far more easily than enamel) and decay reaches the dentin and pulp (again faster than in the crown).
Whatever the case, the treatment would be the same:
- Dental examination, clinical testing, and x-rays would be diagnostic. Tapping the tooth would reproduce the same pain and that is indicative of acute pulpitis
- Antibiotics and pain killers would be given to control the pain
- Once the infection subsides, root canal therapy is initiated. Using the decayed portion to gain access to the root, thin instruments called reamers and files are used to clean out the pulp space completely. They are then shaped to accommodate an inert substance called gutta percha which ensures infection does not seep into the tooth again.
- With RCT, the tooth is weakened, and therefore a crown needs to be placed. This could either be a ceramic crown or a full metal crown based on economic and esthetic reasons.
The best way to avoid this is regular visits to a dentist so that decay is identified in the early stages and treated with the minimal cost and maximum natural tooth preservation.
I am in Australia sudden teeth ache started I have got eboo tabalate can I get twice in a day for pain?
Instead I brush my teeth twice daily, yet I feel bad breath and sometimes bleeding gums too. What should I do?
Last 5 days se mere dono side ke teeth me bahaut dard ho raha hai, roti Chbati hoon to chbai nahi jati masooro me tej dard hota hai. Please aap koi medicine suggest Karen sath hi koi natural remedies bhi batayen jisese meri takleef thik ho jaye. Thanks.
Hi, I am having a small ball like bumps inside my lower lip. So Please tell me what is that? Is it normal or any issue.
I am 24 year old and my teeth colour is yellow and when I touch my teeth I feel like they are not strong so am having doubt that it may effect in future. Can you give proper solution? So that I will be very much thankful.
I have first problem is that my stomach is paining & other problem is my teeth are bleeding so I want reason.
I was having a tooth that became partly broken and also loose. Tonight at dinner part of the tooth has come out part is remaining with the gum. But there was no bleeding. My platelet count is low. What to do now. Should I get the remaining part of the tooth extracted or leave it as it is. I am scared for extraction since bleeding may not stop. What is the minimum platelet level when the tooth can be extracted.
My teeth midline has shift my upper centre two teeth are not in middle with the lower they have shifted nd I can not keep my lips closed for long.
What toothpaste should I use to keep my teeth shiny and fresh. I have tried many but the yellow spots do not go.
When I breath or talk with someone I have bad smell from my mouth which disturbs another to clear this problem what steps I take.
*Dental tip by Dr. Ratnika Agarwal*
Drinking coffee can stain your teeth over time. Make sure you brush or rinse after consumption and use a whitening toothpaste regularly.